Weidman crucifies Vitor: "He's the one who got caught cheating."

I just can't root for ViTRT.... i've tried but I just can't. w...w...waar Weidman!!!!!!!

there I said it and it felt weird. ViTRT is indeed a cheater.

Good for Weidman to speak his mind. I really don't know where I stand on this issue but I like what he said.

how arrogant to point out facts

what a cocky jerk

Nothing he said was false. I love watching Vitor fight but facts are facts, he was once caught cheating.

Pretty sweet that the two best fighter in mma...Jon Jones and Weidman...the two guys that dont have a legitimate loss on their record don't use TRT and speak against it. Belfort is a cheater...and he cant deny it.

I think sonnen and Belfort should fight for the TRT championship belt.

i bet the ufc or his crew told him to talk more to b a bigger draw and i agree with that as long he doesnt trash his opponent's family like chael did

I am brazilian and I agree with Weidman 100%. Belfort is such a hypocrite!
I hope Weidman destroys this guy, but Belfort has been looking great on TRT

Don't worry, the fight is in usa and we know how he looked last time

It won't matter, Lorenzo wants the fight in Vegas...

As a general rule, people without star charisma should not seek attention through trash talk. It will not turn them "heel," it will just make people dislike them. Chris was better off taking the high ground.

I can't judge another man. When Weidman is 36 and needs to earn a living to support his family, I'd like to see his stance on it then. It's legal to use as of now, but I can see where he's coming from. As a fight fan, do we really care that much? You can't replace heart, hard work and dedication-no injections for that.

Win lose or Draw Vitor will never be a legit champion in my eyes.

He is now and will for the rest of his career be one big *

As a general rule, people without star charisma should not seek attention through trash talk. It will not turn them "heel," it will just make people dislike them. Chris was better off taking the high ground.

I think taking a stand against PED usage is the high ground.

I can't judge another man. When Weidman is 36 and needs to earn a living to support his family, I'd like to see his stance on it then. It's legal to use as of now, but I can see where he's coming from. As a fight fan, do we really care that much? You can't replace heart, hard work and dedication-no injections for that.

I sell crack to toddlers so I can feed my family, don't judge me.

Team Weidman is really pushing the TRT issue. Doubt we see this in the States.

rather, maybe we see it in the states. vitor has previously said he would fight stateside for a title without trt if he had to. a stateside fight might involve and AC that refuses to sanction the TUE. i find that interesting.

Oh no, how dare he possibly insinuate a fighter who cheated before would possibly try to cheat again! The last fight was a low stakes fight in Pride while this is for the UFC title. There's no way he would try to cheat again!

It's not fighter bashing to call a spade a spade. I have no idea if Belfort is on anything besides TRT, but it's shady enough as it is, and once a cheater...

Yeah, Vitor is really struggling to put food on the table.

Vitor-Belfort-house-Las-Vegas-NV-pictures1.jpg

Vitor-Belfort-house-Las-Vegas-NV-pictures2.jpg

And yes, the point with TRT is that it basically replaces hard work. When you suddenly recover 2 times as fast and can train longer without having to push through it.....it is eliminating some of the hard work.

Back