We Did Not Evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.
People use the simularities and bone structures as evidence of evalution.thank about it if you got told to draw 2 billion pictures wouldnt many of the pictures have simular qualities?God is all powerfull so he could have made us without simular characteristics but our minds wouldnt be able to handle that.So that cnat be proof same with dna

People use the simularities and bone structures as evidence of evalution.thank about it if you got told to draw 2 billion pictures wouldnt many of the pictures have simular qualities?God is all powerfull so he could have made us without simular characteristics but our minds wouldnt be able to handle that.So that cnat be proof same with dna

You have barely scratched the surface of what can be learned by studying bones. Bone morphology tells us all sorts of things about an organism. Diet, habits, does it climb or walk? does it do both? does it do one more then the other? What size was its brain? Wow the brain appears to be getting progressively larger. We also see an emergence of a structure suited to bi-pedalism, less suited to climbing and knuckle walking due to lack of locking wrist mechanisms on top of varying feet,leg,and hip structure.Seems like a progression to me. And on top of that, you have Neanderthals. Surprisingly similar DNA to ours, but different enough to label them another species. Yet on the outside they looked very human. How come god created two kinds of humans? Is this the part where you say "they were descendants of Cain!" Well thats fine and dandy, but the reality is that we couldn't have bred with Neanderthals any more then we could breed with chimps. There is your proof of a divergent, transitional species that shares a common ancestor with humans.

You have barely scratched the surface of what can be learned by studying bones. Bone morphology tells us all sorts of things about an organism. Diet, habits, does it climb or walk? does it do both? does it do one more then the other? What size was its brain? Wow the brain appears to be getting progressively larger. We also see an emergence of a structure suited to bi-pedalism, less suited to climbing and knuckle walking due to lack of locking wrist mechanisms on top of varying feet,leg,and hip structure.Seems like a progression to me. And on top of that, you have Neanderthals. Surprisingly similar DNA to ours, but different enough to label them another species. Yet on the outside they looked very human. How come god created two kinds of humans? Is this the part where you say "they were descendants of Cain!" Well thats fine and dandy, but the reality is that we couldn't have bred with Neanderthals any more then we could breed with chimps. There is your proof of a divergent, transitional species that shares a common ancestor with humans.

Yeah but the world is too complicated to happen by random chance and transitional fossils haven't been found and life can't come from non-life and I don't want to be related to a monkey so it didn't happen.

Yeah but the world is too complicated to happen by random chance and transitional fossils haven't been found and life can't come from non-life and I don't want to be related to a monkey so it didn't happen.

Evolution and natural selection are NOT random chance. If you read about them you would know this.

Yes, there are transitional fossils. You just refuse to accept them as transitional. Your need for a play by play, species by species fossil record will never be satisfied.

Life could have come from non life. Watch this and learn....
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ozbFerzjkz4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ozbFerzjkz4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

And your last sentence is really what this is all about. You ARE related to apes(more so then monkeys) whether you like it or not. We share a common ancestor, so what.

Is god life?
Where does he come from?

Evolution and natural selection are NOT random chance. If you read about them you would know this.

Yes, there are transitional fossils. You just refuse to accept them as transitional. Your need for a play by play, species by species fossil record will never be satisfied.

Life could have come from non life. Watch this and learn....
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ozbFerzjkz4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ozbFerzjkz4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

And your last sentence is really what this is all about. You ARE related to apes(more so then monkeys) whether you like it or not. We share a common ancestor, so what.

I forgot to add my tags. A quick browse of my post history will demonstrate this. I was trying to trot out as many fallcis in one post as I could.

:)

Is god life?
Where does he come from?

God intoduces himself in the Bible.
He says to Moses "I AM that I AM". And "Tell them I AM sent you".

Think about that. Think about that hard. If you think about it properly, you will realise exactly what God is, where he came from etc. Gods introduction of himself could not be any more perfect. Those few simple words tells us a massive amount as to what God is. That is his way of making us understand in the best way possible.

I believe it was popeye who said " I am what I am." Popeye was known to have a penchant for canned spinach and skinny women. Think about that one for a second.

So please tell me pink, what is the "proper" way to think about such an epic verse? I've thought about it hard and proper as I could and I feel no different then I did five minutes ago. I think this is the bibles way of saying that god has just always been.

So if it is indeed possible for god to have always existed, why is it not possible for energy or matter to have always existed?

Have you ever had a biology course?

I really hope you have to take one before you finish high school.

yes there are two types of humans and they are male and female and thats it. there arent neanderthals eather.there were adam and eve at the begining and the list of there children and so on know cave men

Have you ever had a biology course?

I really hope you have to take one before you finish high school.

ill be honest i havent yet.ill be taking one next year.i dont think it will change my thoughts on the issue though

ill be honest i havent yet.ill be taking one next year.i dont think it will change my thoughts on the issue though
Do you plan on staying ignorant and dumb? :(

Listen: There is mountains of evidence supporting evolution. Assuming that you're not at some nutbag fundie school, you should ask your teacher as many questions as you can. Challenge your teacher and honestly try to learn.

Do you plan on staying ignorant and dumb? :(

Listen: There is mountains of evidence supporting evolution. Assuming that you're not at some nutbag fundie school, you should ask your teacher as many questions as you can. Challenge your teacher and honestly try to learn.

i promise i will challenge him.I want to see this "evidence" and if im proven wrong ill admit it but i know i wont. You can call me what you want but i know im right. the last person i asked quesion about evelution i had won the fight so im not scared.thanks though it seems like you were bing nice about it and i respect that.

i promise i will challenge him.I want to see this "evidence" and if im proven wrong ill admit it but i know i wont. You can call me what you want but i know im right. the last person i asked quesion about evelution i had won the fight so im not scared.thanks though it seems like you were bing nice about it and i respect that.
If you plan on staying a creationist through biology...
1135882029-1.gif

yes there are two types of humans and they are male and female and thats it. there arent neanderthals eather.there were adam and eve at the begining and the list of there children and so on know cave men

There were no Neanderthals? On what authority do you make that bold claim? Anything more than the Bible? Because when we find skeletons and DNA evidence that we can compare to our own as well asarcheological evidence such as tools and other artifacts, I start to wonder. Where did all that evidence come from? You can't just close your eyes, plug up your ears and claim that it isn't there.

Your second statement is more troubling. You admit not knowing and are sure that once you do know you will persist in your ignorant opinions. I hope not. Why even learn anything if you will continue in your ignorant and infantile beliefs? Before I went to school I actually believed that cats were female dogs (hey, I never had a pet as a kid). When I went to school I learned that they were actually two different animals. Did I continue to claim that they were the same animal? Nope. I recognized that I was ignorant and wrong and changed my belief based on new evidence. If you are wise, you will do the same after you study biology.

If you plan on staying a creationist through biology...
1135882029-1.gif

to tell you the truth i am.there are many friends who are still crationists through bioligy. use my sister as an example.she is going through it now and she still is.Thanks for your concern though.let God bless you for that

Fair enough. Just do not go out there with the answer already decided. If you haven't studied evolution yet and do believe the Bible, you are already biased. Too late for that. But forget your prior knowledge to some extent and keep an open mind. Science does not ask for faith. It asks for honest consideration of the evidence. Do not go into this trying to prove evolution wrong or prove the Bible right. The reverse is also true (prove evolution right and the Bible wrong). Try to actually learn the truth with an honest study of the evidence.

to tell you the truth i am.there are many friends who are still crationists through bioligy. use my sister as an example.she is going through it now and she still is.Thanks for your concern though.let God bless you for that
It sounds like you've been indoctrinated. Have you ever heard of the word "indoctrinate"?

Right of course. There are two types of tigers also, male and female. But theres bengal tigers, caspian tigers, siberian tigers to name a few. Im not sure that I get your point. Are you insisting that Neanderthals aren't related to us in any way shape or form? Im having a tough time deciphering your post because of all the typos. Elaborate please.

Watch this:
<object width="425" height="353"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BXdQRvSdLAs&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BXdQRvSdLAs&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="353"></embed></object>

There were no Neanderthals? On what authority do you make that bold claim? Anything more than the Bible? Because when we find skeletons and DNA evidence that we can compare to our own as well asarcheological evidence such as tools and other artifacts, I start to wonder. Where did all that evidence come from? You can't just close your eyes, plug up your ears and claim that it isn't there.

Your second statement is more troubling. You admit not knowing and are sure that once you do know you will persist in your ignorant opinions. I hope not. Why even learn anything if you will continue in your ignorant and infantile beliefs? Before I went to school I actually believed that cats were female dogs (hey, I never had a pet as a kid). When I went to school I learned that they were actually two different animals. Did I continue to claim that they were the same animal? Nope. I recognized that I was ignorant and wrong and changed my belief based on new evidence. If you are wise, you will do the same after you study biology.

i have studied evelutionwe got forced to) so i know some about it.If i go through bioligy and find out im wrong fine ill admit it i promise but i know i wont find out im wrong.ill try to learn tats what i have been doing. On Gods authority im making the claim. Like i said God is all powerful and he could make things all different but our minds cant interpret it and thas why there are simular characteristics.With all do respect, i believe you are the one who should try and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back