We Did Not Evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizard

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What do you think is the best evidence for evolution? Something that clearly shows we must have come from apes.

well, humans sharing 99.8% of their DNA with other primates might be a good indicator.

are you denying all evolution of organisms, or just the evolution of humans?

Das Uberdog said:
well, humans sharing 99.8% of their DNA with other primates might be a good indicator.

are you denying all evolution of organisms, or just the evolution of humans?

Who told you that?
The figure I read was 97% But we only understand 3% of how DNA works so that figure can't be true.
Nothing evolves as such.

lizard said:
Who told you that?
The figure I read was 97% But we only understand 3% of how DNA works so that figure can't be true.
Nothing evolves as such.

what if i told you that evolution has been observed in labratory conditions?

Lizard, what is your malfunction?

The war room is not your private classroom to get a free education.

A Volkswagen Polo 1.4 has the exact same engine as a VW Golf 1.4.
The Polo will never turn into a Golf though. They are just made by the same car maker.
So the old DNA comparison argument proves absolutely nothing.

Nietzsche13 said:
Lizard, what is your malfunction?

The war room is not your private classroom to get a free education.

It is the war room. I came here for a few wars of words. Everyone has an opinion, I like to debate.

Das Uberdog said:
what if i told you that evolution has been observed in labratory conditions?

I'd say prove it.

Sorry, three posts in a row.

lizard said:
It is the war room. I came here for a few wars of words. Everyone has an opinion, I like to debate.

Just making sure.

Did you put on your helmet?

lizard said:
The Polo will never turn into a Golf though. They are just made by the same car maker.

GERMANENGINEREPWNED!!

What das, what!?!?!

YOU GOT SERVED

LOL

lizard said:

are Golf's self-building from a genetic code that is the sum of two halves of their parents Golf's genetic codes? no? then maybe your analogy is totally stupid.

Dude, VWs fuck. They put the transmission hose in the tailpipe.

Das Uberdog said:
are Golf's self-building from a genetic code that is the sum of two halves of their parents Golf's genetic codes? no? then maybe your analogy is totally stupid.

Are humans self building? No. Then yours is totally stupid. What I was getting at(and you were obviously too slow to get it), was that we are created. And our creator uses the same materials for a variety of his creations. Hence the similarity in DNA you flid.
And according to evolution and the big bang, all materials are "self building" and came from nowhere, with no help or organization.

Lizard, would you pretty please read something about evolution before you come in here with your broad, sweeping statements? We did not evolve from apes, we share a common ancestor with apes (so the theory goes.)

Das Uberdog said:

bahahaha....

You are fighting the good fight.

Scarecrow said:
it's about time you woke the fuck up

lizard said:
Are humans self building? No. Then yours is totally stupid. What I was getting at(and you were obviously too slow to get it), was that we are created. And our creator uses the same materials for a variety of his creations. Hence the similarity in DNA you flid.
And according to evolution and the big bang, all materials are "self building" and came from nowhere, with no help or organization.
... are we self-replicating? no but obviously the origin of life must have been. thats the point.

lizard said:

um, actually humans are self-building. your parents sexual cells combine and form a single cell, which builds itsself up into a human. where the fuck did you think your body came from? do Volkswagens form in this manner?

your genes are basically an instruction set for your body to build and operate itsself. your genes are the combination of one half of each of your parents genes. traits from your parents are passed down in this manner. do Volkswagens mate and pass down traits to their young? no, so your stupid fucking analogy is completely useless for this discussion.

the conclusion 'we are created' could only come from that line of thinking if you had ridiculously impaired cognitive abilities.

What does any of that prove? No animal of any kind has ever changed into another kind.Dogs are still dogs, cats are still cats. Birds are still birds. And DNA is still compatible. A dog can't produce offspring with a cat. A squirell can't reproduce with a snail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back