We Did Not Evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just happened upon this thread and am not about to read through some 4000 posts to see if anyone has answered the question i'm about to ask, so here it is.

To all you creationists that find the theory of evolution laughable and bash anyone that doesn't think like you, where is your proof that god exists. Where is the proof that adam and eve were the beginning of human existence? If anyone says the bible, please just shoot yourself in the face because the Bible is nothing more than a fictional story that has been rewritten over and over through the years. I would wager that the original copy and one that you can buy at barns and noble would be totally different.

I'm a firm believer in evolution, and harsh critic of creationism. However, I don't have the time nor the inclination to prove my belief. It is what it is.

This is however, only my opinion, which I am entitled to.\

Oh, and also explain that if adam and eve were indeed the beginning of man, and you don't believe in evolution, where did each race come from? I don't imagine adam and eve were responsible for creating africans, asians, Indians etc. All quite different looking and originating from the same 2 people?

No well-educated and intelligent person can deny evolution. The people that don't believe in evolution are either ignorant, stupid, or both.

God created time for us. He is eternal so since time was created for man, of which constraints you are thinking within. God always is, was, and will always be.

did he also left fossils laying around to test our faith ?

did he also left fossils laying around to test our faith ?

How do fossils test our faith? All a fossil tells us for a fact is that something died and was buried almost immediately or rapid burial was the cause of death.
Please explain yourself.

I think he's refering to the thousands of fossils that are found each year that imply the theory of evolution is in fact true. This implication is much more proof than you can generate to prove creationism. All you guys basically have is your "faith". Personally I don't count faith as proof. Gullibility and a touch of ignorance maybe, but not proof.

How do fossils test our faith? All a fossil tells us for a fact is that something died and was buried almost immediately or rapid burial was the cause of death.
Please explain yourself.
lol

lizard: BANNED
The Lizard: BANNED
lizard1: BANNED
Sniffkin: BANNED
mr mojo risin: BANNED
Jizz Bomb: BANNED

The Pink Panthe: DOUBLE YELLOW

How does one person get them self banned 6 and 1/2 times, and still come back to the same forum. That is possibly the dumbest thing i've heard this week.

cognitive dissonance + argument from ignorance = creationism

I just happened upon this thread and am not about to read through some 4000 posts to see if anyone has answered the question i'm about to ask, so here it is.

To all you creationists that find the theory of evolution laughable and bash anyone that doesn't think like you, where is your proof that god exists. Where is the proof that adam and eve were the beginning of human existence? If anyone says the bible, please just shoot yourself in the face because the Bible is nothing more than a fictional story that has been rewritten over and over through the years. I would wager that the original copy and one that you can buy at barns and noble would be totally different.

I'm a firm believer in evolution, and harsh critic of creationism. However, I don't have the time nor the inclination to prove my belief. It is what it is.

This is however, only my opinion, which I am entitled to.\

Oh, and also explain that if adam and eve were indeed the beginning of man, and you don't believe in evolution, where did each race come from? I don't imagine adam and eve were responsible for creating africans, asians, Indians etc. All quite different looking and originating from the same 2 people?

I cannot argue with you about your belief, because you have clearly stated it is indeed your dogmatic belief and that you don't actually have any backing for it. However I can show you that a few (or most) of the statements you have made are naive and uninformed.

We have proof that God (designer) exists because of the amount of design in the universe and the world. If there is proof of design, then there is a designer. You've heard the coke can arguement. You find a coke can you know it didn't happen randomly, but it was designed by someone. Same with the Ray Comfort banana story: A banana is perfectly designed to fit in our hands, its more nutritious than a coke, it is curved towards our mouths. It has a warning system, green: not ripe, yellow, ripe, brown, bad. It has perforations that also fit along the folds of a human hand. It has a pull tab. And it's package is biodegradable. Much better design than a Coke. Simple example for a vast universe full of design. Assignment: Show me how a banana isn't a product of design.

No one should shoot themselves in the face, this is your rage and fear of the unknown coming out. With that in mind. Let's look at how fictional the Bible really is:

2800 years ago The bible states the earth is round Isaiah 40:22
3500 years ago The Bible states that lightning carry sound at the speed of light Job 38:35
3000 years ago The bible states that blood is the source of life Lev 17:11 Up until 120 yrs ago doctors bled patients in order to cure them.
2000 years ago The bible states that all of creation is made of invisible material. Heb 11:3 We know now that all are made up of atoms.
3500 years ago The Bible states that the universe is expanding and the earth hangs upon nothing. Job 26:7.
2500 years ago the Bible states that you cannot number the stars in the Heavens Jer 33:22
3500 years ago the Bible states that light has a way involving motion Job 38:19.
3500 years ago the Bible speaks of the springs of the sea Job 38:16 we know now this is true.
3500 years ago the Bible states wind has weight. Job 28:25. This is necessary for the hydrologic cycle.
2800 years ago the Bible states that there are mountains on the bottom of the ocean Jonah 2:6.
3500 years ago the Bible states that the earth's rotation is responsible for the sun rising and setting. Job 38: 12, 14
3500 years ago the Bible states that each snowflake is a unique treasure Job 38:22

That pretty much proves that the Bible is more than what you believe it to be my friend.

If you also read in the Bible since you referenced Adam and Eve. Perhaps you would be interested in the Tower of Babel and Nimrod? Where God told all people to spread out and multiply in the earth after the flood. Nimrod built a tower as a safe haven from a future flood. and to gather the people in one place. God scattered them and confounded their languages. Differing environmental changes can certain account for the variations of races on the earth today.

Now that I have answered all your questions for you. I would like to hear why you believe in the theory of evolution. Please show me these things:

Explain to me where the origin of life came from without God. Explain why the fixity of species cannot be overcome by science. Even Darwin stated in his book that there are no transitional fossils found and all is not in disarray but well ordered and species are all fixed and set in their relative kinds. We still cannot mate a beetle with a wasp. A lion with a giraffe, a man with an ape. Nor will we ever be able to.

Evolution will be revealed as the greatest cons ever to be pulled upon the world.
You can consider yourself duped by it.

I cannot argue with you about your belief, because you have clearly stated it is indeed your dogmatic belief and that you don't actually have any backing for it. However I can show you that a few (or most) of the statements you have made are naive and uninformed.

We have proof that God (designer) exists because of the amount of design in the universe and the world. If there is proof of design, then there is a designer. You've heard the coke can arguement. You find a coke can you know it didn't happen randomly, but it was designed by someone. Same with the Ray Comfort banana story: A banana is perfectly designed to fit in our hands, its more nutritious than a coke, it is curved towards our mouths. It has a warning system, green: not ripe, yellow, ripe, brown, bad. It has perforations that also fit along the folds of a human hand. It has a pull tab. And it's package is biodegradable. Much better design than a Coke. Simple example for a vast universe full of design. Assignment: Show me how a banana isn't a product of design.

No one should shoot themselves in the face, this is your rage and fear of the unknown coming out. With that in mind. Let's look at how fictional the Bible really is:

3500 years ago The Bible states that lightning carry sound at the speed of light Job 38:35
3000 years ago The bible states that blood is the source of life Lev 17:11 Up until 120 yrs ago doctors bled patients in order to cure them.
2000 years ago The bible states that all of creation is made of invisible material. Heb 11:3 We know now that all are made up of atoms.
3500 years ago The Bible states that the universe is expanding and the earth hangs upon nothing. Job 26:7.
2500 years ago the Bible states that you cannot number the stars in the Heavens Jer 33:22
3500 years ago the Bible states that light has a way involving motion Job 38:19.
3500 years ago the Bible speaks of the springs of the sea Job 38:16 we know now this is true.
3500 years ago the Bible states wind has weight. Job 28:25. This is necessary for the hydrologic cycle.
2800 years ago the Bible states that there are mountains on the bottom of the ocean Jonah 2:6.
3500 years ago the Bible states that the earth's rotation is responsible for the sun rising and setting. Job 38: 12, 14
3500 years ago the Bible states that each snowflake is a unique treasure Job 38:22

That pretty much proves that the Bible is more than what you believe it to be my friend.

If you also read in the Bible since you referenced Adam and Eve. Perhaps you would be interested in the Tower of Babel and Nimrod? Where God told all people to spread out and multiply in the earth after the flood. Nimrod built a tower as a safe haven from a future flood. and to gather the people in one place. God scattered them and confounded their languages. Differing environmental changes can certain account for the variations of races on the earth today.

Now that I have answered all your questions for you. I would like to hear why you believe in the theory of evolution. Please show me these things:

Explain to me where the origin of life came from without God. Explain why the fixity of species cannot be overcome by science. Even Darwin stated in his book that there are no transitional fossils found and all is not in disarray but well ordered and species are all fixed and set in their relative kinds. We still cannot mate a beetle with a wasp. A lion with a giraffe, a man with an ape. Nor will we ever be able to.

Evolution will be revealed as the greatest cons ever to be pulled upon the world.

How many other boards do you troll on?

How many other boards do you troll on?

great rebuttal. You provided a lot of good facts. Goes to show that when you cannot dispute it you try to insult the poster. Makes you out to be the hateful little bitch that you are. Now, go run along to your nazi pep rally.

xceptionalguysd is either really stupid/uneducated or is intentionally trolling. I wish I could believe the latter.

Did you know... that the term 'survival of the fittest' was coined by Herbert Spencer?!

great rebuttal. You provided a lot of good facts. Goes to show that when you cannot dispute it you try to insult the poster. Makes you out to be the hateful little bitch that you are. Now, go run along to your nazi pep rally.

Where's your picture with a sign that says "xceptionalguysd" in it?

I believe the term used is 'circle' - A circle is a flat shape.

You've made a well organized and interesting point, and although I disagree, I commend your effort. I can never change your mind nor you mine, but I must ask for your thoughts on how "God" came to be. I understand the difficulty in trying to figure out how anything came to be, therefore the big bang and evolution to which I find most reasonable, but at the same time you must be faced with the same question. If your answer for the creation of universe is God, then what is your answer for his creator?

"No one dies for their belief in evolution, but nothing has killed more humans than the thousands of years of war over who's God is right"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back