Watching movies with family... and sex scene comes on... what do?

My parents loved to make it awkward for me, "you liking that SON?".

me:

<{hmmm}>

ithoughtyouwerecool.jpg
<2>

It's awkward if I'm watching with my little brother. And I know he feels awkward too. Of course we're both into horror movies so we just crack jokes and yeah. We live.

lol I went to see "The Handmaiden" with my parents and it was literally three hours of Asian lesbo clam banging. Most awkward time of my life.

I'm trying to convince my parents that I'm not gay so I usually make sure I watch with a steely gaze. My dad always pretends to be asleep though

Now that they are getting older I'm like meh. They watched Deadpool and didn't seem fazed.

Although eyebrows raised on Role Reversal Day.

I also find it strange that it's perfectly acceptable for little kids to watch people getting their heads blown off, but a couple of people dry humping in poor lighting is taboo.

When I was a teenager I worked at Blockbuster and this dude who was a regular came in. He had 2 young sons both around 10 years old. He had a giant gut on him (looked like he was 50 but was probably mid 30's). He was kinda white trash. Anyways he comes in with his kids one day and says he needs me to recommend a good movie with lots of tits, maybe some girl on girl stuff but defiantly no queer stuff. exact words. Impression I got is he thought his kids were gay lol.

It's awkward if I'm watching with my little brother. And I know he feels awkward too. Of course we're both into horror movies so we just crack jokes and yeah. We live.
He's probably imaging the faces of your friends on the women in the movies.

When I was a teenager I worked at Blockbuster and this dude who was a regular came in. He had 2 young sons both around 10 years old. He had a giant gut on him (looked like he was 50 but was probably mid 30's). He was kinda white trash. Anyways he comes in with his kids one day and says he needs me to recommend a good movie with lots of tits, maybe some girl on girl stuff but defiantly no queer stuff. exact words. Impression I got is he thought his kids were gay lol.
What did you recommend?

A friend of mine made the mistake of taking his parents, and me, to watch 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.'

The anal rape scene was not expected.

And my laughing didn't help.

A friend of mine made the mistake of taking his parents, and me, to watch 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.'

The anal rape scene was not expected.

And my laughing didn't help.

was the boner uncomfortable?

Whoop it out and rub one out in front of them...who knows you might get lucky and one of your hot cousins will help you out

You can always check the parental control on IMDb on the movie. Or just fast forward through it.

Back