Was Your Thread Deleted Or Moved??? Ask about it here

It looks like it was sent to the archives but then subsequently deleted when the TS was banned along with other threads / posts. I've restroed it since it was deemed Archive worthy in the first instance.

It looks like it was sent to the archives but then subsequently deleted when the TS was banned along with other threads / posts. I've restroed it since it was deemed Archive worthy in the first instance.

all praises be to Ronwah...you are a god among other gods. may Sakara (and upper management) spare your soul when the time comes. I'll put in a word for you as well, Nostromo...

hello my overlords :D

curious, why was this thread deleted? I assume deleted since I can't find it in the wasteland or archives

im not the TS so I understand if no response.

It's undeleted now and moved to the P&M forum. The thread is just a collection of jokes, not really an MMA discussion thread, but there it is.

Thanks for these clarifications and explanations.

Right before the Overeem vs. Brock fight there was some discussion, that was not linked to Overeem at all, about whether or not horsemeat was legal or would stay legal or be available for people in the US to eat.

Snopes had a popular article about it.

snopes.com: Horse Slaughter for Food

So since it was in the mainstream news, and also related to a prominent UFC fighter who said that he ate horsemeat, I started a thread.

People discussed whether or not they would eat it or had eaten it, whether there were health benefits, if it actually was legal, where someone could try some, etc.

It got deleted. Not moved, but deleted.

Did a rule get violated?

Last edited:
I deleted it, but I meant to move it. Thanks for the heads up, it's in the Mayberry forum now.

Could one of the mods please tell me why my thread was moved to the wasteland from the heavies?

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f44/11-funny-ufc-fighter-impersonations-2073709/

UFC related, no bashing, GOAT, P4P ect that usually gets things tossed out?

Not a big deal would just like to know the reason so I don't waste time on similar stuff.

A vid of you 'impersonating' UFC fighters, contrary to what you may think, is not UFC related and doesn't lend anything towards a discussion about anything other than a critique of your questionable talent.

Don't waste time on similar stuff.

A vid of you 'impersonating' UFC fighters, contrary to what you may think, is not UFC related and doesn't lend anything towards a discussion about anything other than a critique of your questionable talent.

Questionable implies there's a chance of talent existing...why you gotta tease the poor sap?

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f78/inadequacy-methodological-individualism-2073417/

This is a War Room thread. Don't know why it was moved. CF said I was a repeatedly banned poster spreading nonsense. Fact is I have never been banned, or even dubbed, and the topic has to do with mainstream methods of analyzing political phenomena.

I know not all the mods cover the war room, but the move makes little sense as far as I can tell.

Actually it looks like all of my recent threads were moved to the dump. They might not be the most popular threads or anything, but really why are they being moved there?

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f78/inadequacy-methodological-individualism-2073417/

This is a War Room thread. Don't know why it was moved. CF said I was a repeatedly banned poster spreading nonsense. Fact is I have never been banned, or even dubbed, and the topic has to do with mainstream methods of analyzing political phenomena.

I know not all the mods cover the war room, but the move makes little sense as far as I can tell.

Actually it looks like all of my recent threads were moved to the dump. They might not be the most popular threads or anything, but really why are they being moved there?

Best PM CF then to be honest mate.

still not me. Thanks thou

Back