Was Your Thread Deleted Or Moved??? Ask about it here

Thankee...

I was about to weigh in with some Kelly Brook, just keeping up the British end, init.

can i ask why the ufc atlanta poster thread was deleted in p&m?

was there a straw that broke the camel's back, or was it just enough?

it's certainly reasonable that it's gone, i'm just wondering if there was a particular reason.

it's certainly reasonable that it's gone, i'm just wondering if there was a particular reason.

You're not very bright are you.

no one was laughing

excuse me, just wondering if posting drug related threads is illegal in mayberry? my DMT experiences thread was just deleted, but I don't think it was actually an offensive subject to anyone, just for us to discuss the risks of something that's becoming more and more popular around the world.

excuse me, just wondering if posting drug related threads is illegal in mayberry? my DMT experiences thread was just deleted, but I don't think it was actually an offensive subject to anyone, just for us to discuss the risks of something that's becoming more and more popular around the world.

Read the forum rules first.

[*]Discussion of illegal drugs should be kept within academic or newsworthy limits only. "How to" discussions and "I'm so stoned" posts may result in repercussions ranging from a warning to immediate and permanent banning, depending on previous history, context of post and nature/content of post. Promotion of anything illegal is strictly prohibited.

You'd think there would be link for the rules...oh wait

Not sure, or don't know?

You want to try and guess?

I'll work with you on this.

I'm guessing because it doesn't have anything to do with the UFC.

But I figured when I posted it it'd get moved right off the bat if it wasn't in the right place.

Any ways, where should I post a thread like this in the future?

World Wide MMA Discussion?

I'm guessing because it doesn't have anything to do with the UFC.

But I figured when I posted it it'd get moved right off the bat if it wasn't in the right place.

Any ways, where should I post a thread like this in the future?

World Wide MMA Discussion?

That's a good guess, and partly true. The other reason is because it's a GOAT thread and they always end up in the Wasteland.

If you had left the word GOAT out of the thread title and posted it in the WW MMA forum it would have been good.

Check this link out too for future references on what gets Wastelanded.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f44/wasteland-guide-2036145/

Does anyone know why the Alistair Overeem vs Junior Dos Santos staredown! thread got deleted? It was only at about 800 posts and was full of great photoshops. As far as I know I was the last to post in it and there wasn't anything worthy of a deletion.

Back