War Room OT Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my biggest fears is having a bad landlord. Right now I'm good and I hope to get a house once I end this lease

If you need a place to stay you are welcome at my home Mr Lead. I can provide many things for you until you're completely independent of any external forces that plague you....

We can play a game of cards...

giphy.gif

So I handed in my notice last week. I will have a new job starting mid-June that will pay almost as much as my current one, but with only 40-50 hours instead 60-80 per week.

So I handed in my notice last week. I will have a new job starting mid-June that will pay almost as much as my current one, but with only 40-50 hours instead 60-80 per week.

DAX30?:D

Nope, unlisted but several hundred thousand employees :)

Ok, got it. A colleague recently handed in his notice as well; probably going to work for the same company. Good luck brosef.

Nice. I need to look for a new job but might wait a year cause I like it there. I expect POTWR participation if we are seeing a 40-50 JDragon

Nice. I need to look for a new job but might wait a year cause I like it there. I expect POTWR participation if we are seeing a 40-50 JDragon

Go unemployed and seek your resonance...

Wondering what it will take to get Stipe in HW GOAT talks. I feel like the division is so dead right now, he isn't getting the credit he deserves for this title run thus far but I also think the division doesn't have enough people for him to become the HW Goat and then you have to factor in his record before being champ. Also, those new talents coming up could be beat by Stipe but we'd never be able to acknowledge how impressive of a win that was or wasn't.

I do hope he breaks the current defense record as that thing has been very low for a long time

Wondering what it will take to get Stipe in HW GOAT talks. I feel like the division is so dead right now, he isn't getting the credit he deserves for this title run thus far but I also think the division doesn't have enough people for him to become the HW Goat and then you have to factor in his record before being champ. Also, those new talents coming up could be beat by Stipe but we'd never be able to acknowledge how impressive of a win that was or wasn't.

I do hope he breaks the current defense record as that thing has been very low for a long time

Before Saturday, I think the top five in the history of the division was obvious. I think Stipe has clouded it somewhat (though not quite cracked it yet, IMO) with a second win over one of those five. Part of the slow acknowledgement is that he was considered a prospect but not a really exciting one and he doesn't *look* impressive. In all three of his last fights, it kind of looked to me like the other guy fucked up, though the fact that Stipe made them pay right away says something.

If you're a baseball fan, think of Wade Boggs. 166th pick in the draft, aggressively promoted to AA and hit really well but repeated the level, and mashed again. Then hit well and AAA and *again* had to repeat the level. Finally gets a chance at 24 and is instantly the best hitter in the game but still not really considered a star for a while. Objectively great player but given that he lacked power and speed and wasn't a flashy defender, people kind of had a hard time wrapping their heads around it.

Stipe's kind of similar. Not really fast; doesn't show a really high-level striking game, though he's definitely competent; pretty good wrestler, but not spectacular (see the first JDS fight when he went for a shipload of TDs and came up almost completely empty); hasn't shown much on the ground. But with his striking accuracy and strength, it works for him, and he's had a lot of success. If he beats Cain, I think everyone will be convinced.

DAE fail to solve captchas all the time? :mad:

HW needs some dark legendary flesh for us to masticate.....I know you hunger for it's acceptance as well Mr Lead.

Let us all migrate in peace....

So I'm guessing www.hail-hydra.com isn't some hoax/joke or hack, but the actual President's website, right?

(I know it's a redirect, but I'm going with that's Trump's site.)

@Ham Socks was also creating gimmicks. You guys should cut this shit already

The poetry must be embraced Mr Lead. We must assuage the cortex of the collective to emerge our true calling...

Damn it, senri is following me. Just don't make eye contact...

Damn it, senri is following me. Just don't make eye contact...

You are the arbiter that will become the paragon to the masses. You must enable the poetry of their existence. I need you to be beautiful Mr Lead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back