War Room OT Discussion v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Seano has never cared about facts. He just likes his feelings and talking points.

He is the exact type of person the Russians were targeting during the election.
The dreaded mention. Don't do that, guy. If you have something you want to talk to me about, I do my best to respond. What are you trying to prove posting stuff like that? If you need someone to like your posts so bad drop me a PM.

edit- BTW, yeah, I do tend to speak on things that effect me and when I see something that doesn't jibe with a CNN graph someone posts, I'll talk about it. I speak from my own experience, not someone else's.

The dreaded mention. Don't do that, guy. If you have something you want to talk to me about, I do my best to respond. What are you trying to prove posting stuff like that? If you need someone to like your posts so bad drop me a PM.

It hurts you because it's true.

It hurts you because it's true.
It disappoints me. Not hurts me. This forum has turned into crybabies and tattletales. People report me for posting what you just posted in here.

Oh no?

The woman can't walk 10 feet without falling over. Do you want me to post more vids of her poor health?

Lol she obviously tripped in the 3rd one and you don't even see what happened in the 2nd.

Lol she obviously tripped in the 3rd one and you don't even see what happened in the 2nd.
lol

No comment on the one where she passed out and got a concussion or the one where she had to be carried to her car? Is this where I tag a couple of my internet pals?

The one you chose, what if I posted more videos of her being helped around, helped up stairs etc. ?

lol

No comment on the one where she passed out and got a concussion or the one where she had to be carried to her car? Is this where I tag a couple of my internet pals?

The one you chose, what if I posted more videos of her being helped around, helped up stairs etc. ?

I already saw the car one.

People faint dude. You're making it out like she's some kind of epileptic and your proof is one video where she appears to be light headed getting into a car, another video where I don't even see her and a 3rd where she trips getting on plane because she was facing the crowd when she walked into it.

You've never gotten lightheaded or fainted?

Go ahead and tag all of your buddies but you might want to go back and see that I tagged you in my post, not some "internet buddy".

I already saw the car one.

People faint dude. You're making it out like she's some kind of epileptic and your proof is one video where she appears to be light headed getting into a car, another video where I don't even see her and a 3rd where she trips getting on plane because she was facing the crowd when she walked into it.

You've never gotten lightheaded or fainted?

Go ahead and tag all of your buddies but you might want to go back and see that I tagged you in my post, not some "internet buddy".
I've never fainted in my life. I've never had to be carried upstairs and never fell down and got brain trauma.

What you mention is typical of people in poor health. I honestly don't get why this offends some of you so much. She's clearly not in good health. I haven't even mentioned her months long cough yet.
OK how about when she had to leave the stage during the democratic debate and they had to delay for almost a half hour while she pulled herself together backstage? What was that about?

I've never fainted in my life. I've never had to be carried upstairs and never fell down and got brain trauma.

What you mention is typical of people in poor health. I honestly don't get why this offends some of you so much. She's clearly not in good health. I haven't even mentioned her months long cough yet.
OK how about when she had to leave the stage during the democratic debate and they had to delay for almost a half hour while she pulled herself together backstage? What was that about?

Lol at a month's long cough.

Jesus Christ dude just read your posts "I've never fainted in my life, she was coughing for a month".

Right now we have her getting lightheaded getting into a car, tripping on a step and now coughing

Better get her to Hospice care stat!

Lol at a month's long cough.

Jesus Christ dude just read your posts "I've never fainted in my life, she was coughing for a month".

Right now we have her getting lightheaded getting into a car, tripping on a step and now coughing

Better get her to Hospice care stat!
haha Holy shit.

07-minister.jpg

If someone sat next to you on the bus displaying the symptoms I have posted so far, you would move.

haha Holy shit.

07-minister.jpg

If someone sat next to you on the bus displaying the symptoms I have posted so far, you would move.

*says he can post 4 videos of Clinton collapsing in public

*posts zero videos of her collapsing but a 2 minute compilation of her coughing

You've become a rightwing parody. This is the type of stuff Glen Beck would talk about

*says he can post 4 videos of Clinton collapsing in public

*posts zero videos of her collapsing but a 2 minute compilation of her coughing

You've become a rightwing parody. This is the type of stuff Glen Beck would talk about
I've provided all you asked for and more.

@Jack V Savage I got bored at work and tried to create a second account with the username "Jack V. Savage" so I could casually "like" right-wing posts and make it seem like you were agreeing with the likes of bobgeese and company to fuck with you, and also your anti-fans. I thought it was a hilarious idea.

But the account got rejected on the basis of "one account per user." Which surprised me, since I always expected a bunch of accounts here were alt's.

@Limbo Pete What the fuck? Way to ruin my greatest, albeit only, online prank.

Last edited:
@Jack V Savage I got bored at work and tried to create a second account with the username "Jack V. Savage" so I could casually "like" right-wing posts and make it seem like you were agreeing with the likes of bobgeese and company to fuck with you, and also your anti-fans. I thought it was a hilarious idea.

But the account got rejected on the basis of "one account per user." Which surprised me, since I always expected a bunch of accounts here were alt's.

@Limbo Pete What the fuck? Way to ruin my greatest, albeit only, online prank.

At first glance I actually thought that meant you were an alt of Jack V Savage. I was considering banning the Trotsky account (and outing Jack for his devious ways). :)

Footnote from the Form 4:

Good advice for people on your level is pay low fees and diversify. What I'm telling you is that you're playing a game that has the odds stacked against you, and there's no way around that. You need to put dozens of hours of work at least to get a reasonable understanding of any company that you're going to invest in, and that still doesn't guarantee anything. And that's just for one part of your portfolio. To actually do the work on enough different companies to build a properly constructed one is impossible for one person. The other exchange in this post illustrates the issue. Did you even know that there was a form filed with the SEC that you could look up to answer your question?

I think this is good advice.

If you're a novice investor, you should start your investing "career" in a Buffet-esque fashion with a long term game plan.

Really for someone who wants to build for retirement, diversified funds with low fees I think is largey optimal. The thing that I think gets overlooked is certain assets have bigger benefits in tax sheltered accounts than others, and people should strategize for that.

I think a good investment account can serve as a second (or third) income for people. I think it's good to start this way, and follow the market while you're invested as you will naturally have a keener eye on things when you have some skin in the game, then maybe think about getting a bit more exciting with stock selection/industry selection as opposed to passive investing or asset allocation decisions if you want to try your hand at active / speculative investing. When you have accumulated some dividends, why not play around with it if you're inclined and have already gained a little experience.

But regardless of what I've said above, experience to get a feel for market sentiment is also valuable that is hard to get without having lived through certain things. No matter how well researched someone is, sometimes the market fluctuates without any fundamental news that really justifies it. With experience, while still very difficult to time the market perfectly, you start to develop a knack for knowing when to average into the market after a downspell, and an even tougher thing to do, know when to sell after a good run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back