War Room OT Discussion v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was she joking around? Explain that joke to me.
She gets startled and her head flops around like she's on a dirt road in a car with no shocks? Oh I get it... hahaha!

Wait....
<bball1>

She's pretty clearly an unhealthy woman with a history of head trauma.

I really hope this wasn't a serious post. She's an introverted, somewhat socially awkward person trying to be accessible and silly. And it comes off...well, you know.

However, she's also a brilliant politician with considerable poise and temperament, who is almost always very measured and deliberate.

Meanwhile, Trump really does show actual signs of dementia and emotional instability, from his incoherence, to his colorful facial expressions, to this paranoid shit posting. How you are able to flip that narrative is pretty unbelievable to me.

How was she joking around? Explain that joke to me.
She gets startled and her head flops around like she's on a dirt road in a car with no shocks? Oh I get it... hahaha!

Wait....
<bball1>

She's pretty clearly an unhealthy woman with a history of head trauma.

Honest question, have you ever watched the full video, not just one that starts when she starts the head thing? She was fucking around when a reporter surprises her. She is a dork, but doesn't have any neurological problems. Watch the lady who asks the question, she gets that she is joking, and so should you.

Plus, you are being very gullible beyond that, thinking that head trauma would cause something like that if she were not fucking around. That wouldn't be a seizure, it wouldn't even be Parkinson's, it would have be like a cervical dystonia or another movement disorder like paroxysmal dyskenisia, which are not linked to any head trauma, and would not have made her unfit, as people with those disorders take anti epileptics (similar to what people take for diabetic nerve pain in their feet) and function normally. But that is all moot anyway, as she was just being a dork and you were being a big sucker.

Honest question, have you ever watched the full video, not just one that starts when she starts the head thing? She was fucking around when a reporter surprises her. She is a dork, but doesn't have any neurological problems. Watch the lady who asks the question, she get that she is joking, and so should you.

Plus, you are being very gullible beyond that, thinking that head trauma would cause something like that if she were not fucking around. That wouldn't be a seizure, it wouldn't even be Parkinson's, it would have be like a cervical dystonia or another movement disorder like paroxysmal dyskenisia, which are not linked to any head trauma, and would not have made her unfit, as people with those disorder take anti epileptics similar to what people take for diabetic nerve pain in their feet and function normally. But that is all moot anyway, as she was just being a dork.

I'm not a doctor. I just see a bizarre reaction to sudden stimulus. We'll have to agree to see what we want to see. I don't get the whole "she was just joking" thing. Thats not what a joke is.

I'm not a doctor. I just see a bizarre reaction to sudden stimulus. We'll have to agree to see what we want to see. I don't get the whole "she was just joking" thing. Thats not what a joke is.

I am not a doctor either, though I took psychopharmacology and psycho biology courses in grad school where you study movement disorders and drugs that cause movement disorders like anti psychotic drugs, but put in a little bit of work online reading about the disorders I mentioned, and you will see that she doesn't have any of them, and that they would be the ones to explain someone moving like that involuntarily while still conscious. She was kidding around, and you were convinced it was the result of some neurological problem that doesn't exist.

Last edited:

here is what paroxysmal dyskenisia looks like, which it the only neurological disorder that could even resemble that type of movement, but again, she doesn't have a movement disorder.

here is what Parkinson's looks like:

WTF.

I guess I didn't realize anyone would be so upset about this.

Fine, go on being a dumbfuck, no skin off my nose.
I didn't claim to know what was wrong with her. I could post random handicap videos off of youtube and pretend to be an authority too.

I didn't claim to know what was wrong with her. I could post random handicap videos off of youtube and pretend to be an authority too.

I am not pretending to be an expert, you were the one who said that she was an "epileptic" there Dr. Oz.

But it isn't hard to look at a video of a seizure and see that it looks totally different. I also posted other videos of movement disorders that affect the neck, and you can see that Hillary's head bobs look nothing like them.

Here's a video.

Stroke victim. Plus possible drugs and rage issues.

Checkmate. I'm a sherdoctor too.

watch it. Its good fun.

I am not pretending to be an expert, you were the one who said that she was an "epileptic" there Dr. Oz.

But it isn't hard to look at a video of a seizure and see that it looks totally different. I also posted other videos of movement disorders that affect the neck, and you can see that Hillary's head bobs look nothing like them.
Obviously being facetious.

Here's a video.

Stroke victim. Plus possible drugs and rage issues.

Checkmate. I'm a sherdoctor too.

watch it. Its good fun.

only capable of posting bullshit right wing stuff in a serious conversation huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back