War Room OT Discussion v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah asshole, you just responded to my post mocking Trump for trusting Putin's bullshit with a deflection on how celebrities don't have a good reason to dislike Trump, like what celebrities think had anything to do with what I was talking about.

And if you didn't grasp the point of my last post (calling it "incoherent") then I was right about you having your brains bashed in.

Got your periods, lol ?

My comment was intended solely at that Britney Spears pic.

Stop crying.

So make a thread about it. Stop derailing mine.

0mlj8.gif

You're still refusing to answer the question. What do you think the worst attack, whether it be physical/cyber/verbal against our country since 9/11 was?

I can say without a doubt it was Russian interference in our election.

@HereticBD is just jealous Putin doesn't care enough to intervene in Canada's election and no one else does.

So make a thread about it. Stop derailing mine.
We are on topic. You made a vaguely static accusation and we are here to put things into a better perspective. Trump armed the saudis who arm terrorists.

Via proxy, trump armed terrorists. Feel free to like this post.

@HereticBD is just jealous Putin doesn't care enough to intervene in Canada's election and no one else does.
Mod note: last thread got a bit off topic. Please post in here with regards to the subject at hand. Any general chat can go in the WR OT thread.

Just to be clear, going forward, these type of posts also count of derailing:

3. Posts with only flaming that do not have any other information about the topic

@senri suggested I had potential. I posted a .jpg depicting laughter (i.e. disagreement) and followed that up with verbiage intended to communicate that everything about me is on the downswing (i.e. the opposite of potential). I said "sister" because...well...are you not familiar with that poster?

Savvy?

th
200w.gif

Got your periods, lol ?

My comment was intended solely at that Britney Spears pic.

Stop crying.

I'm not crying, I am mocking you for having your brains bashed in. Maybe don't quote me and stick to celebrity gossip next time, that seems to be more your speed.

Mod note: last thread got a bit off topic. Please post in here with regards to the subject at hand. Any general chat can go in the WR OT thread.

3. Posts with only flaming that do not have any other information about the topic

th

Quit derailing the thread...

Just message a mod..

SAD.

Lmao , what a little bitch you are

What is going on dude?

All right. Apologies to everyone. I threw a tantrum. Sorry. I flip out when people try to control or censor me, especially when I believe it is unjustified. I feel like an idiot and I apologize.

Also, that stock kid we were arguing about? I just got booted from their discord. lol. The place is all about positivity. No flaming or negativity of any kind but this fucker was being passive aggressive towards me so I said, "Just shut up man." and boom. ban. lol. I knew I wouldn't last long there. The vast majority of the posters in this thread wouldn't either.

All right. Apologies to everyone. I threw a tantrum. Sorry. I flip out when people try to control or censor me, especially when I believe it is unjustified. I feel like an idiot and I apologize.

Also, that stock kid we were arguing about? I just booted from their discord. lol. The place is all about positivity. No flaming or negativity of any kind but this fucker was being passive aggressive towards me so I said, "Just shut up man." and boom. ban. lol. I knew I wouldn't last long there. The vast majority of the posters in this thread wouldn't either.
lol

Glad you're feeling better. It looked to me like you just popped into that discussion at a bad time, when everybody was shitting it up. I doubt it was anything personal.

pssssst...don't tell the mods I'm telling you this, but they don't really like when posters do that ^^^ either.

pssst...that thread is about the Russian investigation. I know it hurts when I inform Liberals that they are breaking the special rules they had a hand in implementing in that special thread, but please, try to stay on topic over there.

pssst...that thread is about the Russian investigation. I know it hurts when I inform Liberals that they are breaking the special rules they had a hand in implementing in that special thread, but please, try to stay on topic over there.
Xanax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back