War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why's it give the discount?
shrug-meme-smiley-emoticon.png

What brand do you have?

My older one is an Asus and lasted four and a half years before I bought another one. I paid 900 for it at the time but paying more is definitely worth the value as that thing is better than my year and a half laptop right now and that means it's 6 years old. Anything under 500 is junk
Dell

I lol'd when Hillary said that this Russian shit is bigger than Watergate. lol. Regardless of what you think about Trump or this situation, I can't imagine this bringing Trump down.

@Deffid

First time Cologne playing internationally in 25 years. The result of the match vs Arsenal tonight is of secondary importance.

I lol'd when Hillary said that this Russian shit is bigger than Watergate. lol. Regardless of what you think about Trump or this situation, I can't imagine this bringing Trump down.

It's pretty similar, though. Break-in vs. hacking. And in this case, you have a hostile foreign gov't involved and likely policy concessions, essentially subordinating the good of the nation to the desires of one of the campaigns. Fair to say that it's worse, but who knows if the rule of law and national sovereignty will be defended here. Republicans like having won, and Democrats would prefer to run against and deal with Trump.

It's pretty similar, though. Break-in vs. hacking. And in this case, you have a hostile foreign gov't involved and likely policy concessions, essentially subordinating the good of the nation to the desires of one of the campaigns. Fair to say that it's worse, but who knows if the rule of law and national sovereignty will be defended here. Republicans like having won, and Democrats would prefer to run against and deal with Trump.
I haven't been convinced that Russia was behind the DNC hacking. What's our evidence? Didn't Assange say it wasn't Russia?

I haven't been convinced that Russia was behind the DNC hacking. What's our evidence? Didn't Assange say it wasn't Russia?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-in-the-2016-election/?utm_term=.6cbe29cd98e6

https://www.cnet.com/news/how-experts-decided-russia-hacked-dnc-election/

It's not really a controversial claim, and obviously Assange has zero credibility on this issue. Might as well quote Putin claiming that it was just a Russian patriot acting independently.

Assange started off the whole Russia thing with "It's obviously Russia... so obviously Russia that it is suspicious" and I guess he backtracked on that

Anyways, Assange's personal opinion is worthless, he has his own interests. What matters are his leaks, which up to this point seems 100% spot-on, not his POV.

We're watching GGG vs Canelo, right?
I just saw that Alvarez is fighting tonight
I have 0 interest in watching that, Coner completely embarrassed him (head clean off), so I don't get why he wants to do boxing now
not even Connor won in boxing, even though it was only because of cardio

I just saw that Alvarez is fighting tonight
I have 0 interest in watching that, Coner completely embarrassed him (head clean off), so I don't get why he wants to do boxing now
not even Connor won in boxing, even though it was only because of cardio
tumblr_mucur0Vnks1s5e5bko1_500.gif

UFC is a pain sometimes, but at least they make it easy to find out what bars are showing their cards.

@cincymma79 where should I go to watch ggg-alvarez in downtown cincy? Here for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back