War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys don't think it's weird that all the lefties are excited about this? Lol you guys are just so delusional.

Why are the lefty poster so psyched about all the 'right-leaning' mods?

What a farce.

Good to know we have some right wing mods in Pan & Madmick

151116072303-john-mccain-lindsey-graham-paris-isis-intv-newday-00021005-super-169.jpg

How did any of you manage to avoid SIDS

True but they don't moderate a lot.

Right wing mods tend not intervene unless they need to.

Left wing mods (e.g. madmick, ruprecht, limbo) tend to want to shape a wr narrative thru exessive moderation. The further left a mod is the more moderation they engage in. They are big on their "authority" (percieved) and will issue infractions for questioning them and minor technicalities.

Pan has advocated for big government as a Rino (yet who even as a Rino I've never seen him actually support the GOP in anyway) so i expect him to be inline with the leftist mods.

Last edited:
Yeah those people will complain, despite pan's excellent track record here.

So there's you, Mick, Rup, Limbo, and now Pan who are regulars. I see Fogie around from time to time but he's not as frequent as he used to be. Oh Zank as well. It doesn't sound like overkill but it does sound like enough.

It would be overkill, except that the War Room generates by far the most complaints per capita/post. Given the attitude of most of the mods and admin towards the War Room I'm surprised it hasn't been shut down, except I think Mick advocated keeping it open and there was the threat of infecting the rest of the forum with politics if it was closed (which was why it was made in the first place, to get the discussion of the Iraq war out of the OT).

Left wing mods (e.g. madmick, ruprecht, limbo) tend to want to shape a wr narrative thru exessive moderation. The further left a mod is the more moderation they engage in. They are big on their "authority" (percieved) and will issue infractions for questioning them and minor technicalities.

Pan has advocated for big government as a Rino (yet who even as a Rino I've never seen him actually support the GOP in anyway) so i expect him to be inline with the leftist mods.
Are you seriously still crying about the war room mods? Holy shit. Let it go, man.

Are you seriously still crying about the war room mods? Holy shit. Let it go, man.

Politically i havent been this satisfied since Obamas inaguration.

Are you still crying about Trump and the next 7 years?

#WINNING

<Moves>

Politically i havent been this satisfied since Obamas inaguration.

Are you still crying about Trump and the next 7 years?

#WINNING

You say that, but as a Trump cheerleader, you can't possibly be happy about what a dumpster fire his administration has been. We all know that this "winning" stuff is just an act.

Kone started snooping around a dead offshoot of mine and I'm rejecting his registration attempts in an unprofessional manner.
Has he made a new account here yet?

Remember Mr @Jack V Savage It will always find you, and it will make you whole....

Historically I have been left wing, but I'd say a few years ago I moved to the right
  • for small government
  • anti-abortion
  • strong borders, strong immigration policy
  • believe in religious freedom for private businesses (ie gay wedding cake dilemma)
  • hate antifa
  • think sjw's are irrational whiny pussies
  • hate Hilary, Cenk, Trudeau
  • think Obama was a shit president and did not follow the constitution
  • loved Trump's US Supreme Court nominee
I choose mods not based on their ideology. A token Trump mod isn't happening. I don't believe in token anything.

Historically I have been left wing, but I'd say a few years ago I moved to the right
  • for small government
  • anti-abortion
  • strong borders, strong immigration policy
  • believe in religious freedom for private businesses (ie gay wedding cake dilemma)
  • hate antifa
  • think sjw's are irrational whiny pussies
  • hate Hilary, Cenk, Trudeau
  • think Obama was a shit president and did not follow the constitution
  • loved Trump's US Supreme Court nominee
I choose mods not based on their ideology. A token Trump mod isn't happening. I don't believe in token anything.

Trumpet detected

Trumpet detected
I didn't vote for Trump, but I did laugh hysterically for like three days when he won. I watch Shapiro and Crowder for laughs and the occasional liberal tears meltdown video. I might as well have TYT election day meltdown on perpetual loop.

This notion that I'm bringing on thought police to suppress the Trump voters is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back