War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't vote for Trump, but I did laugh hysterically for like three days when he won. I watch Shapiro and Crowder for laughs and the occasional liberal tears meltdown video. I might as well have TYT election day meltdown on perpetual loop.

This notion that I'm bringing on thought police to suppress the Trump voters is a joke.
I and Jack v Savage already pointed out that if you want to play that game and look at individual mods and their posts as regular users, there clearly is a right- not a left-bias.
I'm concerned about the increasing problem of bias of WR mods towards the right.
Captain Davis, Madmick, Pan and Lead are right-wingers.
Rup and ComputerFourier or whatever his name is are centrists.
Limbo is the only leftist.

I'm saying that from a neutral point of view, as I'm a centrist myself.
It's more important that mods just separate their political views from their moderation like Lead does.

I didn't vote for Trump, but I did laugh hysterically for like three days when he won. I watch Shapiro and Crowder for laughs and the occasional liberal tears meltdown video. I might as well have TYT election day meltdown on perpetual loop.

This notion that I'm bringing on thought police to suppress the Trump voters is a joke.

Those tears are delicious aren't they Mr Bam?

Is this a subtle hint that you need a new ak and a toyota pickup ?
Its a reference to his avatar which is the Houthi flag. "Death to Israel" and "Victory to Islam" are two of the five lines on the flag. The other three are "God is great", "Death to America", and "Curse upon the Jews"

Its a reference to his avatar which is the Houthi flag. "Death to Israel" and "Victory to Islam" are two of the five lines on the flag. The other three are "God is great", "Death to America", and "Curse upon the Jews"

Thats pretty intense. Mine just has some deers on it

Can you read and speak terrorist or do you just know the flag ?

Now I wanna know what crazy shit is hiding on all the signs in dearborn :)

I keep thinking @JDragon went MIA but then I always see last log in as today or yesterday? You lurking lately or have I just not been seeing you in the same threads?

Also another odd timing. He just requested to be banned.
I've been thinking of requesting a ban, for a fresh start. I'm just afraid that I can't change my IP and a mod would recognize me. I used to do it back in the day but never knew how effective it was because some Mods just let it go and would inform me later that they know I'm not on my first account.

I've been thinking of requesting a ban, for a fresh start. I'm just afraid that I can't change my IP and a mod would recognize me. I used to do it back in the day but never knew how effective it was because some Mods just let it go and would inform me later that they know I'm not on my first account.

You want a fresh public start or a fresh start with mods? We don't out users who want to start over.

You want a fresh public start or a fresh start with mods? We don't out users who want to start over.
Fresh start period. If I let you guys that I want a new account and not to be outed, it kinda defeats the purpose of being anonymous or new if a group of people actually know.

Fresh start period. If I let you guys that I want a new account and not to be outed, it kinda defeats the purpose of being anonymous or new if a group of people actually know.

True

I keep thinking @JDragon went MIA but then I always see last log in as today or yesterday? You lurking lately or have I just not been seeing you in the same threads?

I come here at least daily but rarely find the time to post. Also I can only access Sherdog on mobile these days as my new employer has blocked many websites. Therefore I hardly start threads any more.

I come here at least daily but rarely find the time to post. Also I can only access Sherdog on mobile these days as my new employer has blocked many websites. Therefore I hardly start threads any more.

New job going well though?

My laptop is dying a slow death. The one I have before it actually works better than it at this point. I was cheap the last time around and it shows. It only lasted around a year and a half before it started crashing on me. I actually think the windows update fucked me over cause I didn't have issues beforehand. Eitherway, 95% of my forum use is on my phone now

Do you want to taste his cortex?

New job going well though?

My laptop is dying a slow death. The one I have before it actually works better than it at this point. I was cheap the last time around and it shows. It only lasted around a year and a half before it started crashing on me. I actually think the windows update fucked me over cause I didn't have issues beforehand. Eitherway, 95% of my forum use is on my phone now
I have been using the same laptop for almost 10 years.

CZVYkWBUMAA84hc.jpg:large
A more polarized political arena today with far less compromises between the parties.

I have been using the same laptop for almost 10 years.

What brand do you have?

My older one is an Asus and lasted four and a half years before I bought another one. I paid 900 for it at the time but paying more is definitely worth the value as that thing is better than my year and a half laptop right now and that means it's 6 years old. Anything under 500 is junk

CZVYkWBUMAA84hc.jpg:large
A more polarized political arena today with far less compromises between the parties.

Is this an actual representation based on data or did they just draw a picture to explain a point? I mean, I agree it's more polarized, I just want to know if it's a statistical representation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back