War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost @ "I'm not allowed to Huck Finn that shit because my credit's too bad"

Haha thanks! Literally made that up on that spot. I just did three shows in Missouri tonight and had a badass time. Did two really important shows at a great club. I'll post a video tomorrow, a lot of the same jokes but with a much bigger crowd.

21753317_10209422251772516_6027644877511712221_o.jpg

I'm washed the fuck out in this pic, the spotlight was so bright I couldn't see a single person in the audience.

Then dropped in to do a third set at an open mic and ended up telling someone to "shut the fuck up" twenty five times during a five minute set before telling him I wish his parents aborted him. The sound guy came up and shook my hand and thanked me because I guess he was bothering everyone else all night lol.

If any of you guys are in AR, MO, KS, or IL I'm doing a tour out that way in November.

Haha thanks! Literally made that up on that spot. I just did three shows in Missouri tonight and had a badass time. Did two really important shows at a great club. I'll post a video tomorrow, a lot of the same jokes but with a much bigger crowd.

21753317_10209422251772516_6027644877511712221_o.jpg

I'm washed the fuck out in this pic, the spotlight was so bright I couldn't see a single person in the audience.

Then dropped in to do a third set at an open mic and ended up telling someone to "shut the fuck up" twenty five times during a five minute set before telling him I wish his parents aborted him. The sound guy came up and shook my hand and thanked me because I guess he was bothering everyone else all night lol.

If any of you guys are in AR, MO, KS, or IL I'm doing a tour out that way in November.
Hell of an improv, lol

Lemme know if you hit up the St Louis area.

Awesome. I'm a fanatic for their work.

Been a follower for years, pretty much all I watch on Youtube outside dunkey. They tickle just the right spot of himor for me, apathetic while wishing so dearly they could care.

What happened to @snakedafunky ?

I am back. I was busy at work a few weeks.
I have to log out of Sherdog if I am too busy at work.
Otherwise I get caught up in the drama and keep replying when I should be working :).

It's either all or nothing fro me. Weltklasse oder Kreissklasse!

I am back. I was busy at work a few weeks.
I have to log out of Sherdog if I am too busy at work.
Otherwise I get caught up in the drama and keep replying when I should be working :).

It's either all or nothing fro me. Weltklasse oder Kreissklasse!

Do you feel rejuvenated Mr Funky?

I will, how far away is it from Springfield?

21766749_10209447864132809_3624495682800369875_n.jpg

Pretty stoked about this promo.
Damn, that looks good. STL is pretty far from Springfield unfortunately, opposite corner of the state. Good luck!

Damn, that looks good. STL is pretty far from Springfield unfortunately, opposite corner of the state. Good luck!

Thanks, I'm pretty nervous about it. I'm making 60% of the door, and it's basically dependent my fanbase. Hopefully looking at 50+.

I'm stoked at the trajectory of my comedy career but right now is the toughest part. High expectations from promoters/audiences, getting tons of shade thrown at me by bitter open mic'rs, trying to book shows out of state on stop of constantly writing/promoting.

Next year I'm just going to get a manager and let them handle all that shit for me.

Thanks, I'm pretty nervous about it. I'm making 60% of the door, and it's basically dependent my fanbase. Hopefully looking at 50+.

I'm stoked at the trajectory of my comedy career but right now is the toughest part. High expectations from promoters/audiences, getting tons of shade thrown at me by bitter open mic'rs, trying to book shows out of state on stop of constantly writing/promoting.

Next year I'm just going to get a manager and let them handle all that shit for me.
You ever hit up Phoenix, let me know man. Would definitely hit that up.

You ever hit up Phoenix, let me know man. Would definitely hit that up.

Delicious invitation Mr Justice...You are quite the generous friend indeed.....We need tight and homely individuals like yourself to assuage the best in our fellow Sapiens.

Bought my first stock today. Bank of America. Wanted Tesla but a little rich for my blood.

Warren Buffet's advice is to buy stock of a company you would like to own yourself. Like Tesla for example. I like Musk and the way he does things. I would be proud to be a part of that company, much less own it. The stock is a little shaky tho. He has foresight. I agree with him on things that have nothing to do with business. Like AI is an existential threat to humans. It fuckin is. lol.

and @Fawlty

Musk and Zuckerberg are a great example of NP vs NJ. Musk is an ENTJ and Zuckerberg is an INTP. Zuckerberg is a fuckin goofball, almost airhead. Musk is more firm. He is mellow in public but he gets snippy with people, including Zuckerberg.

What Zuckerberg has is called feeling suggestive. He is suggestive to feelings of others. He is suggestive to group feeling. He is easily influenced. Like the way his wife is basically running his life now. Similar to Ono and Lennon btw. Ono is an NJ and Lennon is an NP. Ono played him like a fiddle. lol.

Anyway, so Zuckerberg has his balls in his wife's purse and recently came out saying religion is a good thing. He is very moldable and has a very naive, puppy like attitude and optimism. Musk ain't like that.

On Christmas Day, Zuckerberg indicated in a Facebook status that he was “celebrating Christmas.”

“Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah from Priscilla, Max, Beast and me,” he wrote, naming his wife, daughter and dog. Then a commenter asked him: Aren’t you an atheist?

Zuckerberg identified himself as an atheist for years, but on Facebook on Christmas he wrote back: “No. I was raised Jewish and then I went through a period where I questioned things, but now I believe religion is very important.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ion-is-very-important/?utm_term=.96d94228dcf3

Last edited:
Ben Shapiro has to be an NJ. lol. He totally invalidates the feelings/emotions of other people because they are not rational. He is the biggest fuckin thinker ever lol. Being just a rationalist can lead to a pretty narrow view though.

"Why are we mainstreaming delusion?" lol. i dont agree with him but he is such a caricature of the asshole NJ.

That Myers-Briggs stuff is as meaningful as astrology.

things are as meaningful as you make them. it's just for fun. Like Dana White and Trump are the same type. Think about it. lol. Break promises. Exaggerate. Promise things they can't deliver. No logical consistency. Petty. Twitter beefs.

Not like arguing politics in this forum is meaningful or productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back