War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody catch some of the Mayweather Conor presser today? It was in London, maximum hostility toward Floyd lol. He's in over his head promotionally here.

Didn't see it. This whole thing feels really dirty. Thinking of not ordering the event. I don't want to support either it, Floyd, or Conor's boxing career. Probably more drama in the pressers than they'll be in the ring, though.

Didn't see it. This whole thing feels really dirty. Thinking of not ordering the event. I don't want to support either it, Floyd, or Conor's boxing career. Probably more drama in the pressers than they'll be in the ring, though.
After the last few months spent facepalming about this mess, I think I'm finally gonna give in and enjoy it a little. But only from the top of Mt Crumpit. And maybe with a little ill-gotten Who hash.

That fight is fucking history. I could care less how much of a circus is. I'm going to remember where I was decades after it whether it sucks or not.

That fight is fucking history. I could care less how much of a circus is. I'm going to remember where I was decades after it whether it sucks or not.

Ali/Inoki was history.

My wife will probably insist that we order it and have some people over, but I hate the idea of throwing cash into the pile.

Ali/Inoki was history.

My wife will probably insist that we order it and have some people over, but I hate the idea of throwing cash into the pile.

Both are/will be. This one has potential to be more memorable as well.

Both are/will be. This one has potential to be more memorable as well.

Very much all of the potential indeed....

HS_LipLicking_07.gif

@Peteyandjia

I want to taste your user picture, it looks delicious...

Last edited:
What are they not telling us?!

fqSv2Vi.png

That there are some very old people in this world. Mr Fawlty, reality is very strange if you look deep enough.....

Damn I just found out that Jones-Cormier is happening on Saturday. Also, Mikey Garcia is making a comeback (I think) vs Adrien Broner. Two good fights on the same day. Anyone watching?

Damn I just found out that Jones-Cormier is happening on Saturday. Also, Mikey Garcia is making a comeback (I think) vs Adrien Broner. Two good fights on the same day. Anyone watching?

The impact of the dark fleshes will be beautiful Mr Poster. Let us masticate as the divine cuisines saturate it's life liquids all over the canvas. Painted beauty of chaos.

Allow us to taste with impunity...

The impact of the dark fleshes will be beautiful Mr Poster. Let us masticate as the divine cuisines saturate it's life liquids all over the canvas. Painted beauty of chaos.

Allow us to taste with impunity...
I'm not into gay interracial stuff my dude

I'm not into gay interracial stuff my dude

It's the longing of your genesis Mr Poster. You can't resist it, it's why you gravitate towards the impact of the flesh. You anticipate the clash that turmoils your core...

It's the longing of your genesis Mr Poster. You can't resist it, it's why you gravitate towards the impact of the flesh. You anticipate the clash that turmoils your core...
STOP IT

DELETE THIS

bbc.png

STOP IT

DELETE THIS

bbc.png

This is good Mr Poster, allow the throbbing to oscillate your dendrites, breathe and exhale through till the count of 10. The increased life liquids to your delicious tight cortex will be necessary for the revelatory process to the paragon of your disposition. It's okay i am here for you, i am here to make you better...

Fuck yeah on 214. Saw Jones/DC I live (I thought that one was too big to miss). Fucking great card. Really rooting for DC, but watching the tapes, I don't see how he takes it, though he did not fight his best fight in the first one. I think his chance is based on Jones' potential decline. He looked rusty against OSP and that was more than a year ago and a lot of shit has happened since.

Glad that Maia's finally getting his shot, but I'm leaning against him winning. I said before that I don't really feel confident in my assessment of Woodley (consistently gets better results than I think he should). And Lawler/Cerrone should be a great action fight.

Last edited:

It feels really dirty like its going to be worked.

Man, I hope not. I could see Floyd carrying him, though.

That's what I mean, by all the laws of nature Floyd ought to completely devastate him, but I can see him being carried into the later rounds or something like that.

One of my coworkers told me today that he hates talking/debating politics with people like me because I distrust government in general regardless of political affiliation. I basically shit all over 90 percent of the Federal government and what they do and don't take sides. Anyone else have this problem?

I can't help it that I don't want to play the partisan game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back