War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Probably Jones, but very tough fight. 51-49% leaning JJ.

2 Woodley

3 Come on son..

4 Lawler, though a cowboy win wouldn't shock me.

Trying to grapple the ref is always a good sign lol

Get some back for Carlos, Donald!

What a fucking round. Holy shit.

Lawler-Cerrone is a Christmas miracle

I have zero confidence in picking any of the big fights tonight. Always a good sign for a card.

Lawler-Cerrone is a Christmas miracle
Thought Robbie outclassed him a little, but not by much. Robbie took a round off again- I hate it when he does that, but it seems to work for him.

Hindsight is everything but lawler cerrone should've been five rounds

Hindsight is everything but lawler cerrone should've been five rounds

They were tenderizing each other nicely. Although i enjoyed the Broner vs Garcia more. Delicious gape of the dark flesh secreted for the masses to masticate, a delicious feast was to be had tonight.

Surprised it wasnt... too many 5 rounders already.

I think they had those two undercards cause they thought they'd end early. Five round main event for those two guys would've been great. It's a pretty high ranked fight so three rounds didn't do it justice. Still good though

The sacrificial lamb is being brought out

Surprised it wasnt... too many 5 rounders already.

They were fading another 2 rounds would not be a worthwhile feast. Do you want to consumes sloths, or do you want to see meaningful penetrations among the elite fleshes of this world Mr Fist?

There you go Mr Lead, you are secreting delicious poetry. This is what's needed to oscillate the sugar tight walls that harness that latent energy housed within your cortex.

It's great when some frumpy "who?" comes out to fight cyborg, with a spare tire on her waist and all the heart in the world, the poor deer. I bet mom bod trained so hard for this and it means so much to her.

It's great when some frumpy "who?" comes out to fight cyborg, with a spare tire on her waist and all the heart in the world, the poor deer. I bet mom bod trained so hard for this and it means so much to her.

1Lel7N3.gif

Who didn't have a P.E. teacher who was literally this woman?

Who didn't have a P.E. teacher who was literally this woman?

I want an alternate commentary option for just this fight with fawlty (using the voice of Louie CK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back