War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember Mr @Lead. I will always be here for you. I want you to be happy and healthy.

What do you think of Mr Whittaker's body leading up to the battle of chaos?

His conditioning seems to be spot on. He's really benefited from going up to middle weight.

His conditioning seems to be spot on. He's really benefited from going up to middle weight.

I agree, do you think he put more muscle mass? His skin and body seem tighter. What do you think of his physicality and how do you think that might be an edge against Mr Bisping?

Then go groom @Clippy. His nexus must be prepared.

When he is ready to be assuaged we shall take that journey togther.

You can't divert from your calling Mr Lead. You don't even know how truly gifted you are. I am here to show you that there is no bargaining with your future psyche, there are ways to become better...

I agree, do you think he put more muscle mass? His skin and body seem tighter. What do you think of his physicality and how do you think that might be an edge against Mr Bisping?

I think so, because he's leaner now but weighing more. I think he's got a definitive speed and power edge over Bisping. He also covers ground better. In fact Bisping's best shot would be to try and hit Whittaker when he leaps in to strike, amplifying his power. Easier said than done. Another option would be for Bisping to try and push a mad pace early and wear him down, but again I think Whittaker's fight IQ and the pacing he's gained through experience make that a hard task.
With his last couple of performances Whittaker's the clear favourite in my eyes.

When he is ready to be assuaged we shall take that journey togther.

You can't divert from your calling Mr Lead. You don't even know how truly gifted you are. I am here to show you that there is no bargaining with your future psyche, there are ways to become better...

@Clippy needs grommed to be a ruthless candidate by November though Senri. His campaign relaunch will be crucial to the health of the war room.

Do you think Pettis put some muscle on since his last fight at 155? I always remember him being thing but also in his chest and shoulders. He looked like he gained a lot there since.

@Clippy needs grommed to be a ruthless candidate by November though Senri. His campaign relaunch will be crucial to the health of the war room.

Am I still the secretary or minister of education / office supplies

Cause I'm rockin that shit

@Palis

Do you think Pettis put some muscle on since his last fight at 155? I always remember him being thing but also in his chest and shoulders. He looked like he gained a lot there since.

I think he was bigger back then. At least in his fight with Hendo.

$

I think so, because he's leaner now but weighing more. I think he's got a definitive speed and power edge over Bisping. He also covers ground better. In fact Bisping's best shot would be to try and hit Whittaker when he leaps in to strike, amplifying his power. Easier said than done. Another option would be for Bisping to try and push a mad pace early and wear him down, but again I think Whittaker's fight IQ and the pacing he's gained through experience make that a hard task.
With his last couple of performances Whittaker's the clear favourite in my eyes.

Definitely. I think I'd like Whittaker at down to -400.

BTW, fun fact about Whittaker: He opened as the underdog in five of his last six fights, all of which he won.

Last edited:
He is ready, @senri . He is ready

Both of you will be ready, you must all bask in the poetry of The Nexus, and the threads of chronos will assuage your genesis towards the right elucidation.

I think he was bigger back then. At least in his fight with Hendo.

$

He was younger and tighter as well. Remember WADA is now more powerful, let's not see that this could have affected his primal self. His narrative would lead one to see the dire choices he may or may not have taken.

It's an illusion Mr Lead. The body fat he may have lost just accentuated his supple musculature and glistening tight body as light reflected upon it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back