War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what you can do to really fuck with me, then? Maybe stop lying all the time. Then you'd take this "tool" from me! Do it, Inga. Stick it to me. You can be a better person and (assuming that your accusation here isn't completely crazy) hurt me at the same time.

Settle down Mr Savage. You need to be beautiful for all of us, tempered in your delightful musk. The only thing that needs to penetrate you is the poetry of The Nexus. Stay true to your narrative.

Last edited:
Thread Starting
- Do not post multiple threads in one day

{<huh}

Again, we rolled over Zankous thread guidelines. You likely can get more than one but I have seen mods address when a user is making a bunch in one day, especially when they are a newer user and all the threads are a very similar topic.

Well so much for Nunes.

Was not hyped for the fight at all, but still a bummer to lose another fight on the card. Especially day of.

Romero Whittaker was worthy as main event. I'm not that bothered

Romero Whittaker was worthy as main event. I'm not that bothered

As a hardcore fight fan, yes, it's probably the second-best matchup of the year so far (behind Holloway/Aldo). But it hasn't marinated yet, and it doesn't have that "event" feel.

As a hardcore fight fan, yes, it's probably the second-best matchup of the year so far (behind Holloway/Aldo). But it hasn't marinated yet, and it doesn't have that "event" feel.

I blame middleweight being a mess right now

I blame middleweight being a mess right now

It's a great division, but the whole Bisping thing has everything fucked up. I think going forward, those kinds of last-minute substitute fights should not be for the title. And definitely when a guy who is grossly unworthy of the belt gets it, he shouldn't get a ridiculously weak contender in a really strong division.

It's a great division, but the whole Bisping thing has everything fucked up. I think going forward, those kinds of last-minute substitute fights should not be for the title. And definitely when a guy who is grossly unworthy of the belt gets it, he shouldn't get a ridiculously weak contender in a really strong division.

I'm just glad they did an interim title. If Bisping continues this bullshit, at least the division can move forward.

Do you think Romero plays well against Bispings style? I mean if Bisping is still getting caught by Hendo, I'd think he would be concerned with what Romero could do

There you go Mr Savage, the poetry is already beginning to flow all around you. Allow the Unknown to saturate your gorgeous body as it twitches to the turbulent nature of the Battle of Chaos. Witness the legendary fleshes of our fellow Sapiens spill the vino all over the canvas, as their emotions drips all over our faces. May feast serve you well...

I'm just glad they did an interim title. If Bisping continues this bullshit, at least the division can move forward.

Do you think Romero plays well against Bispings style? I mean if Bisping is still getting caught by Hendo, I'd think he would be concerned with what Romero could do

I actually like Bisping's style against Romero, but I still think Romero would have crushed him. I think Whittaker should do even better than Romero would have.

This a continuation from this post in another thread
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/131651221/

Look man, if you can't make decisions and withstand the feedback then maybe you should not be a mod. Or do you feel you're above criticism?

My issue is we are derailing the thread now within your complaint. If you want to make it public, a handful of posts are already there and we can continue it here. I think I addressed every point so far though.

Last edited:
My issue is we are derailing the thread now within your complaint. If you want to make it public, a handful of posts are already there and we can continue it here. I think I addressed every point so far though.

It's all good man. You'll prolly just delete and merge whatever I post anyhow.

*shrugs*

why was my post deleted?

It's all good man. You'll prolly just delete and merge whatever I post anyhow.

*shrugs*

Just wow. You complain and I give you answers and say we can continue it. You complain that the place to continue the conversation isn't public. I allow it to be a public place, place a link in our last post in that topic so it can still be followed and DID NOT delete any of your posts in the conversation and you still bitch.

You embarrassed yourself.

I actually like Bisping's style against Romero, but I still think Romero would have crushed him. I think Whittaker should do even better than Romero would have.

With the rate at which Whittaker is improving, I have him taking it decidedly.
He's also demonstrated great fight IQ, so I can't see him letting Bisping outpoint him for a decision. He's faster, has a more diverse attack and hits harder.
Bisping probably still has better cardio and a recovery ability to match, but I can't see that being enough.

Just wow. You complain and I give you answers and say we can continue it. You complain that the place to continue the conversation isn't public. I allow it to be a public place, place a link in our last post in that topic so it can still be followed and DID NOT delete any of your posts in the conversation and you still bitch.

You embarrassed yourself.

This is what the Ennui does Mr Lead. It corrupts the alignment of ones disposition. Unable to order themselves in a realm of chaos, the succubus absorbs every so slowly the confidence of one's decree. They project their longing to the alignment of their credence, for they know not where they are, or know not for where they will be. A state of purgatory of the desultory where the false idol within casualty reigns supreme.

He's also demonstrated great fight IQ, so I can't see him letting Bisping outpoint him for a decision. He's faster, has a more diverse attack and hits harder.
Bisping probably still has better cardio and a recovery ability to match, but I can't see that being enough.

What do you think of Mr Whittaker's body leading up to the battle of chaos?

This is what the Ennui does Mr Lead. It corrupts the alignment of ones disposition. Unable to order themselves in a realm of chaos, the succubus absorbs every so slowly the confidence of one's decree. They project their longing to the alignment of their credence, for they know not where they are, or know not for where they will be. The purgatory of the desultory where the false idol of the casualty reigns supreme.

I agree with Jack on this that you need to change it up a bit. I think if you did this to clippy or rip, it could come off as funny as your stuff is somewhat sexual/ violent while they are pretty PG type posters. But even then, the gimmick is still lacking something. That or it's too overused. You need to kinda be like archer with phrasing and just show up on the right time when something could be seen as sexual and pop in.

I agree with Jack on this that you need to change it up a bit. I think if you did this to clippy or rip, it could come off as funny as your stuff is somewhat sexual/ violent while they are pretty PG type posters. But even then, the gimmick is still lacking something. That or it's too overused. You need to kinda be like archer with phrasing and just show up on the right time when something could be seen as sexual and pop in.

Don't envision the future of the individual. Enable the idea of your genesis. I need you to be beautiful Mr Lead. I want your dendrites to radiate upon the cosmos.

I think cardio is the only question I have with him but I'm not too concerned. His talent is undisputable at this point with his past two wins. He has to be the favorite for the betting odd imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back