War Room North Korea Strategy

Yeah I've reported this post for excessive flaming. Enjoy the ban, you fairy.

aaaba6c9aa72446f44588730e663444e--love-is.jpg

Your location doesnt change how the un family got into power, how they treat its people...or even his general council.

i dont think loyalty is strong for un once word got out that his regime was to be toppled.

OK lemme go in to more detail AND repeat what I said earlier. The regime won't get "toppled". Because I don't think even Tom Cruise is gonna buy that Mission Impossible scenario.

If Kim Jong Fat boy gets assassinated: first off that assassin will get killed by surrounding personnel immediately. Or let's say it's more complicated than than and he gets poisoned. Or in 40 years he dies of old age... WHATEVER. EITHER WAY, some goof ball gets put in to replace him instantly. Why you may ask?

The regime pulling the strings have already taken steps in order for NOTHING to collapse. I mean why would they let it collapse?

Best case scenario: the hundreds of regime members get put on trial and end up in South Korean prison.

Worst case scenario: they get overrun by the North Korean population to be tortured and killed worse than Gadaffi did.

Do you think they'd never put themselves in that situation??????

Heck, if the regime wanted to they could act like their dear leader is still alive. Which would keep their people in line for many years after his death. And even still nothing would change.

IMO they only way to end this 60 year long mess is an all out war. Which would result in almost a million dead citizens in Seoul within a couple hours. That's not something I nor anyone else here wants. (Especially since I only have 1 more month here.)

Does the WR really need another little snowflake that reports "flaming" while choking on bitter tears of loserdom?
The answer is no.

The only true way to resolve this conflict is obviously with giant fighting robots.

Yeah I mean people were calling me crazy, saying it was nonsense... but then you have people in this very thread who actually equate Donald Trump's America to what's going on in North Korea. I mean talk about a distorted world view...

The Literally Kim comparisons are bad enough but saying Kim is a better leader is a whole different tier of mental gymnastics. Lack of perspective, brain damage, childishness, or whatever you equate it to it's so blatantly false it's comical. Like The Onion come to life.

Well according to one of their leaders.

CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg

So that tells you their logic.

The endgame is pretty simple but everything prior is predicated on getting China on board, as for how to do so, I have no idea.

As for the end game: It would pretty much revolve around a coup from the ruling elite in exchange for some form of amnesty, pretty much seige warfare 101. Yeah, they have nukes but they're not apocalyptic religious fanatics, their elite essentially want to fuck around and be pampered for the rest of their days. Thats a very easy angle to play with.

Only thing I will add is that we would all be better off if Don King stops writing Trump's statements to North Korea.

th

How do you do your job if you're Rex T?

Americans are starving as well. We have more homeless people in America than they have in North Korea.

Terrible comparison. A disturbing % of people in 1st world countries are homeless/jobless by choice. Which does lead to hunger and lack of my sympathy.

Edit: holy crap! This thread went from 16 pages to 29 in like one hour.

Nobody fucking starves to death in America, don't be stupid. You've got welfare and a million different social services.

If anyone is seriously comparing living in America to living in North Korea, you are seriously too stupid for words and completely beyond hope.

Liberals love to talk about how awful it is to live in America, lol, take a look at how people are living around the world. Even the poorest Americans have no clue what being "poor" truly means in a global sense. Take a trip down to Venezuela and see what's going on down there. Dipshits.

This could really be a Chinese agenda, they are reaping the rewards from this Korean tensions.

We all know China supports the N.Korean state I won't be surprised if they continue to help N.Korea get better with Nuclear weapons.

China reaping rewards of Korea tensions

In all likelihood Beijing stage-managed the Korean crisis in order to wrongfoot the United States–and it appears to have succeeded.

North Korea could not produce nuclear bombs or delivery systems without Chinese help. American media reported earlier this year that the South Korean navy recovered parts from a failed North Korean missile launch and determined that they were manufactured in China. American and Indian observers have long believed that China covertly supported North Korea’s nuclear program, just as it backed Pakistan’s nuclear program in the past.

China, to be sure, dislikes Kim Jong-un, but he gives China an important bargaining chip. President Trump was scheduled to give a major policy speech on America’s trade relationship with China last Friday, and its content likely would have been very tough, including tariffs on steel and aluminum exports and a major initiative to suppress Chinese theft of intellectual property. Late Thursday night the speech was canceled without explanation.

Asia Unhedged suspects that the White House stood down because it wanted China’s vote against North Korea at the United Nations Security council–which it got, along with Russia’s. That allowed the US President to claim a major diplomatic victory, as he did in his press conference Thursday afternoon. China can offer its good offices to rein in the seemingly irrational rulers of Pyongyang, while extracting concessions from the United States in return.

Xi Jinping doesn’t want a war, of course. Neither does Kim Jong-un, whose objective is regime survival. By acting as China’s cat’s-paw, Kim has made himself all the more useful to Beijing. And by drawing out the US president into a war of words, he has elevated his international stature. After threatening military action against North Korea, President Trump has nowhere to go. Either he has to take military action (which he doesn’t want, and which his military advisers emphatically do not want), or he has to accept the diplomatic solutions which China and Russia have so generously offered to devise. That’s a win-win for Beijing and a lose-lose for Washington.

Of course (as David P. Goldman writes on the main page today), Trump could go Xi one better, and use the Korean crisis as the pretext to abandon America’s longstanding commitment not to build a global ballistic missile defense system, an action that Beijing and Moscow would view as a strategic game-changer.

Back