War Room North Korea Strategy

Trump should kill Kim Jong-Un and he doesn't need to drop a nuke to do it.

And then what happens?

Jesus Christ you people are beyond simplistic.

Especially you, regurgitating all the "don't question the President, it's treasonous" rhetoric - dumbass Iraq War bullshit all over again.

Tell me how much you support that war now.

Trillions spent, thousands of Americans killed, even more injured/fucked up for life, hundreds of thousands of innocents killed, terrorism (plus curtailments on OUR freedom to combat said terrorism), and refugees that you no doubt bitch about on the regular.

Ya, real life is a bit more complicated than call of duty marathons and stuffing your fat face with cheeseburgers.

And then what happens?

Jesus Christ you people are beyond simplistic.

Especially you, regurgitating all the "don't question the President, it's treasonous" rhetoric - dumbass Iraq War bullshit all over again.

Tell me how much you support that war now.

Trillions spent, thousands of Americans killed, even more injured/fucked up for life, hundreds of thousands of innocents killed, terrorism (plus curtailments on OUR freedom to combat said terrorism), and refugees that you no doubt bitch about on the regular.

Ya, real life is a bit more complicated than call of duty marathons and stuffing your fat face with cheeseburgers.

You're arguing a bunch of shit I didn't say, you stupid fuck. Don't question the president? When did I say that? I'm Canadian, he's not even my president. When did I support the Iraq war? I've always been against it, it makes me sick that American and Canadian soldiers died over there for nothing. My brother fought over there and was badly injured. Fucking retard.

Just because one war is bad, doesn't mean ALL wars are bad. Sometimes war is inevitable, and I believe this is the case. If you're at ease with that fat Korean retard with PROVEN nuclear capabilities threatening to blow the fuck out of the States every other week, good for you.

But congrats for packing a whole lot of worthless nonsense into one post, dipshit. You're a moron, you can't think for yourself, you have a bunch of talking points that you regurgitate because you're too stupid to form any other opinion.

28252bb189c438992d7b61e270b19f2d--north-korea-google-search.jpg

Nip the problem in the bid now. Will only get worse later.

1. Tell South Korea and Japan the prepare. Bunker up. Evacuate.
2. Sergical strikes on the artillery pieces on the DMZ first.
3. Neutralize military.
4. Destroy the regime and unify the Koreas.
5. If there are refugees they will go to china. China deserves that for protecting N.Korea for so long and pandering to a wako. That is why china doesn't want a war, the refugees.

This should have been done yesterday, but no balls Obama was incapable.

The boogeyman always has the most dangerous and scary weapons at his disposal.

It's going to be a massacre and the amount of lives lost across the board in likely multiple nations is going to be terrible.

I hope and pray that all this could be avoided...unfortunately it was written that things like this must come to pass. Terrible times we live in.

You are arguing to assassinate a leader of a foreign country because you don't like his politics. Do you not see how insane that comes off?
''His politics''
Is an interesting way of phrasing it
Hitler was evil because of ' his politics'
Nk is a fucking jail/horror show for its people and a menace to the world esp its neighbours
Wanting to Kill its dictator isnt insane its a normal reaction to a fucked up dangerous regime

Send the Worm in to negotiate!

dennis_rodman_north_korea_26_02_2013.jpg
Nah, we should steal a page from GRRM and stage a wedding for Rodman in NK. He invites KJU and his regime. Poisons the whole lot with their drink of choice. Worm Wedding FTW.

i dont want to "get my war kicks"

i thinkt he US should have the same philosophy as mattis

"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all."

if any country says theyre going to nuke the united states, they should face scorched earth hellfire

i pay for the biggest baddest military in the world, they should do anything they can to make sure that im not nuked

My opinion on the matter is one way or another this will need the second form of communication invented, force.

But come on mate, stop and listen to yourself. Are you saying that if you say you'll rob a bank the cops can jail you, or in a heated fight you say I'll kill you you're jailed for murder. Overall the truth is I definitely lean more towards your view on issues than his but your reasoning is wrong.

As for the emus, if we wanted them dead they would be. America has lost so many president declared wars they may as well have declared a war on period pain. Glass houses and all that.

Nk needs to go as it is. The people thinking giving a violent criminal a weapon will passify him because he will feel safer are idiots, it just enables them to grab more. Still having nuclear fallout blowing around the world because he offended America's delicate sensitivities with threats is ludicrous, you may as well nuke the world as well as yourselves.

Cow tow to the United States??

Of those that don't have Nukes, how many are the United States at war with or threatening with force?

The United States wouldn't even be considering NK right now if they simply stopped their nuclear warhead program.

The ENTIRE WORLD doesn't want NK to have nukes because they are irresponsible and immature.
The only reason the U.S. hasn't invaded Iran is because the uncertainty of there Nuclear capabilities.

The only reason the U.S. hasn't invaded Iran is because the uncertainty of there Nuclear capabilities.

Iran?

Who gives a fuck about Iran?

Iran would have been easy pickings for the United States at any point in time this past 100 years. It's not like it's a 10 ten destination in the world. It's a fucking sponsor of terrorist organizations and absolutley hates western culture. The only reason why they are not nuking our asses right now is because they havn't got a nuke. But thanks to Obama, you will know exactly how bad of an idea that treaty he signed with them was.

And I'll be here to say "told ya so"

Iran?

Who gives a fuck about Iran?

Iran would have been easy pickings for the United States at any point in time this past 100 years. It's not like it's a 10 ten destination in the world. It's a fucking sponsor of terrorist organizations and absolutley hates western culture. The only reason why they are not nuking our asses right now is because they havn't got a nuke. But thanks to Obama, you will know exactly how bad of an idea that treaty he signed with them was.

And I'll be here to say "told ya so"
You should read up about Irans history before you look any stupider.

LOL. Obviously @BVG has no idea that the US created the Iranian problem in the first place.

I'm actually completely aware of the CIA's involvment in Iranian's history...

So?

Oh was that your glorious face card you were hoping was going to convince me that the United States DIDN'T use nuclear weapons (the entire point of discussion here) on Iran?

Does any of this change the fact that allowing Iran access to creating nukes while spewing venom towards the united states was a great idea?

I mean it's one thing for the CIA to do some covert ops to try and change a foregin government...it's a whole new level for one country to nuke another country. You don't just wipe the current government off the planet...you make a part of the world uninhabitable.

The goal is to have less nukes in the world. not more nukes.

Last edited:
I'm actually completely aware of the CIA's involvment in Iranian's history...

So?

So?

The point is had the US not meddled with a democratically elected leader and installed the Shah, thus creating 50 years of Western resentment for doing as much, we may not have these problems today. It was the same with Iraq and WMDs, Vietnam with communism, and countless banana republics in Latin America.

And now you are pulling the same bullshit with North Korea. They have insistently stated that they would only resort to using nuclear weapons if someone violates their sovereignty - the same reasoning the US and just about every other country claims they need them - self defense.

But you want to know what the big difference is? North Korea doesn't have 5000 nukes sitting in Canada pointing at the US. It doesn't have a military base in Mexico. And it isn't flying bombers over US territory - which was the reason why NK threatened Guam - ie., that's where the bombers are stationed. I think if someone was running around in my backyard pointing guns at me, I'd feel a little threatened.

They also agreed to disarm several times in the past if the US agreed to reduce it's nuclear arsenal. Obviously that was a no go, because god forbid the US of A not have the biggest military in the world, the most bases in the world, have conducted the most aggressive military and/or intelligence operations under the guise of "regime change" than any other country since 1950 - installing fascist dictators to boot, and also have the distinction of being the only country to ever drop not one, but two nuclear bombs in history.

If the goal is to "have less nukes in the world", why don't you petition the US government. They have 5x the arsenal of anyone else, and have proven that they will actually use them.

So?

The point is had the US not meddled with a democratically elected leader and installed the Shah, thus creating 50 years of Western resentment for doing as much, we may not have these problems today. It was the same with Iraq and WMDs, Vietnam with communism, and countless banana republics in Latin America.

And now you are pulling the same bullshit with North Korea. They have insistently stated that they would only resort to using nuclear weapons if someone violates their sovereignty - the same reasoning the US and just about every other country claims they need them - self defense.

But you want to know what the big difference is? North Korea doesn't have 5000 nukes sitting in Canada pointing at the US. It doesn't have a military base in Mexico. And it isn't flying bombers over US territory - which was the reason why NK threatened Guam - ie., that's where the bombers are stationed. I think if someone was running around in my backyard pointing guns at me, I'd feel a little threatened.

They also agreed to disarm several times in the past if the US agreed to reduce it's nuclear arsenal. Obviously that was a no go, because god forbid the US of A not have the biggest military in the world, the most bases in the world, have conducted the most aggressive military and/or intelligence operations under the guise of "regime change" than any other country since 1950 - installing fascist dictators to boot, and also have the distinction of being the only country to ever drop not one, but two nuclear bombs in history.

If the goal is to "have less nukes in the world", why don't you petition the US government. They have 5x the arsenal of anyone else, and have proven that they will actually use them.

So where does this end?

Should everyone get nukes then? That's fucking terrifying. The difference between nuclear wars versus conventional is that once you have a nuclear war, it can't be undone. There is no reset of government or policy...the nuke sites become radioactive and become inhabitable.

And it's very easy to have tensions between nuclear powers ratchet up. Even with only 3 major nuclear powers we almost had end game during the Cuban missle crisis.

So your idiotic logic wants everyone to insure their sovereignty by developing nukes? Are you fucking nuts? All it takes is one radical leader to say "fuck it". Or one slip up or misdirection of information...

That's the entire basis for why their was a nuclear treaty signed and why it was important that nk not back out of it. So now what's going to happen? Now that nk just said "fuck it we are developing nukes"...

Well, expect Japan to have them, South Korea...expect all other countries who signed that treaty to gradually say fuck it as well...

And then you can enjoy a new era where any small skirmish could snowball into the Cuban missle crisis. Or the fun of more nukes on the black market...or lost...or accidents...

yeah no thanks.

"Predicted" a possibilty that was being widely covered in the mainstream media at the time, and he failed to comprehend that if you destroy a nuclear testing facility with conventional ordinance that you'll create radioactive fallout due to the dispersal of materials in said facility.

If you'd told anybody who watched that at time that he'd be elected POTUS in the future, they would have laughed.

Another disturbing observation from that clip is how much more lucid he seemed back then and how much his command of the English language has deteriorated.

Back