War Room Lounge V26: Neoliberal Clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get those pretty often during a semester but no so much afterward. Dreams hit me maybe a couple times a year, like having a really vivid dream about a dead relative, and waking up feeling good for a few seconds before reality kicks back in and bums me out. I did get some inspiration from a dream this year for what is afaik a completely original idea for a story that I wrote, so that was neat.

What was it?

What was it?
I'll bring up in pm at some point, but basically it has to do with a problem of being incapable of knowing if you could be courageous due to circumstances, with some inverted relationships between characters.

I completely forgot to upload this @Lead @Cubo de Sangre Cubo do you know how to touch up photos. The lightening isn't very good but Chris Leben and Baret Yoshida endorses your presidency.

48372875_10216283528833701_4590045877246099456_n.jpg
I gave it a shot by sharpening it, and it looks better scaled down to a smaller image. If nobody more proficient helps you out this is at least a bit better. Couldn't make the message stand out without causing other problems.

IYgzR8Z.jpg

I gave it a shot by sharpening it, and it looks better scaled down to a smaller image. If nobody more proficient helps you out this is at least a bit better. Couldn't make the message stand out without causing other problems.

IYgzR8Z.jpg

Cool thanks Fawlty. I'll bring my camera next time. I just used my phone for this.

Roger Scruton and Jordan Peterson! I cannot wait to watch this.

source.gif

Watch out, we've got some edge here

Holy shit, I just watched the recent Tito/Chuck fight.

Who the HELL let Chuck fight? That was Ken Shamrock-level stuff.

To this day (I've been out of school entirely for four years), I still have a reoccurring dream where half-way through or towards the end of a law school/college semester I realize that there has been a class that I've been forgetting to go to, and I go to it early in the dream and then forget for several weeks and go again and realize how utterly fucked my class rank is going to be. It's really, really unpleasant.

Probably the most common dream among grad school graduates who are currently facing a full workload.

This shit is dope. Super smooth for a double IPA.

20181219-033501.jpg

To this day (I've been out of school entirely for four years), I still have a reoccurring dream where half-way through or towards the end of a law school/college semester I realize that there has been a class that I've been forgetting to go to, and I go to it early in the dream and then forget for several weeks and go again and realize how utterly fucked my class rank is going to be. It's really, really unpleasant.

I still have that one almost 6 years out of college.

I used to have that type of dream while attending university. I would dream that there was a class I completely forgot to attend and have this dread about how I would have to spend another semester retaking that class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back