War Room Lounge V26: Neoliberal Clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's the only image of that that I never saved.

I still have the shoops on either Photobucket or Imageshack.....

EDIT:
Non shooped Chester:
WanwanAndChester.jpg

That face.

EDIT: They don't have the star-crossed/in-love emoji here.

Goddamnit I want one.

my GF has a 120 lb 'Siberian Husky', it's straight up massive. It stood on it's hind legs and like D'bod me from behind and almost knocked me down

I think it has part Wolf, or Malamute in it's heritage

Fuckin' Penny Marshall RIP

Fuck 2018, and 2017 while were at it. Fuck death.
Here's to the magnificent among us.
21cf3540169e7f0925b17bbaace1fa88.gif

The war room needs a dog thread. Nothing bridges a polticial divide like talking about your dogs.

I can ruin it easy.

My dog is better than your dog. My dog is the best dog.

I know if/when I no longer have roommates I’d like to have one so I can be like Bill Burr when his girl got the pitbull. When you’re stuck alone it can really press on you how alone you are..... I know it’s an issue I had when I was away from home for school and part of why I struggled. Even though I was in a dorm I kept to myself so much it just.... well.... was lonely.

EDIT:
Like, even now I live in a house with 5 roommates, 3 of which have their significant others over like 80% of the time, 1 of those 3 their significant other has a child so I really live with like 9 other people and I still feel kind of alone when I get home cause they'll say "hello" and shit but no one is excited for me getting home the way Chester was where he'd run around our living room like a maniac and stand there with his tail wagging so hard his whole back end is wagging.
Wow that is so many people. I've never lived with more than 2 others as an adult, and never liked having roommates.

To this day (I've been out of school entirely for four years), I still have a reoccurring dream where half-way through or towards the end of a law school/college semester I realize that there has been a class that I've been forgetting to go to, and I go to it early in the dream and then forget for several weeks and go again and realize how utterly fucked my class rank is going to be. It's really, really unpleasant.
Sounds like the times I've smoked in my dreams after I quit. When you first wake up, it's hard to shake the feeling of being a totally shitty person right away even though you know it was just a dream.

I can ruin it easy.

My dog is better than your dog. My dog is the best dog.
The post of my pup's pic makes your argument invalid.

My dog just hit 14 and is getting pretty arthritic. Average life expectancy for his breed is 11-12.
It can get pretty hard at the end. Mine almost couldn't stand up anymore at the end.

Gatti's wife absolutely had him killed

there's zero doubt in that

The Edwin Valero story (undefeated Venezuelan boxer, allegedly killed his wife then killed in prison the same night) is mad sketch as well
https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/...-child-girl-mom-erika-rivera-article-1.427662

Article is from 2009 but reading for the first time how the second wife didn't allow Gatti to have contact with his first child just pisses me off even more now. Didn't know that until today.

Sounds like the times I've smoked in my dreams after I quit. When you first wake up, it's hard to shake the feeling of being a totally shitty person right away even though you know it was just a dream.

Yeah, residual dream anxiety is a shitty problem. I've had entire days ruined before they started that way.

To this day (I've been out of school entirely for four years), I still have a reoccurring dream where half-way through or towards the end of a law school/college semester I realize that there has been a class that I've been forgetting to go to, and I go to it early in the dream and then forget for several weeks and go again and realize how utterly fucked my class rank is going to be. It's really, really unpleasant.
I get those pretty often during a semester but no so much afterward. Dreams hit me maybe a couple times a year, like having a really vivid dream about a dead relative, and waking up feeling good for a few seconds before reality kicks back in and bums me out. I did get some inspiration from a dream this year for what is afaik a completely original idea for a story that I wrote, so that was neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back