War Room Lounge V26: Neoliberal Clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, are you switching users mid post now?

Rather containable given the opposite trend. How do I know the cucked crew ankle biting ITT aren't the same poster with diff accounts? Rather odd how you came REEEEEing in when I offered Jack an account bet.

Just for the record, in case anyone asks 12 years from now, my little brother posted that.

Real talk though, I'm not getting why that's actually a big deal. Its rather convenient, though, how the cucked crew all come flying in when Jack gets challenged to an acct bet... which he's still backing away from.

Last edited:
Yup. Because people share free message board accounts.
When I was a child I created a second message board account to troll people and said it was my brother when confronted by a mod. That's why I believe @Greoric . His excuse is far too obvious to be an intentional lie.

Only a very retarded person would try to bullshit that way, and since he is in med school and his brother is a doctor they are clearly far too intelligent to lie so transparently on their shared account, so it must be the truth.

When I was a child I created a second message board account to troll people and said it was my brother when confronted by a mod. That's why I believe @Greoric . His excuse is far too obvious to be an intentional lie.

Only a very retarded person would try to bullshit that way, and since he is in med school and his brother is a doctor they are clearly far too intelligent to lie so transparently on their shared account, so it must be the truth.

BMerOz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back