War Drums Start Beating on Iran?

Your post makes zero sense and contradicts the current political reality, without providing any information.

What info do you have? Ask that Q and you better be able to answer clippy.

Iran would actually be the best us ally in me.
Gotta suck that sa cock though

Painfully obvious.

The Iranian people are some of the most secular in the me. If a peacefully regime change could happen it would be the biggest thing in the me since the Reagan doctrine.
Sa will not allow it though. Us gotta protect Sunni terrorism so they can spend billions fighting sunni terrorism. W00t

You have yet to provide any reason for Iran having nukes as a bad thing. I like the nuke treaty in that it delays our attacking of another sovereign nation.
Because the fascist is islamic and the islamic is fascist!

wrong_with_you_people_office_space.gif

It's not a straw man, it's a slippery slope argument, and it's a valid one. Your exception for Iran is that they are deterring aggression by nuclear powers. That applies to other countries who are supposedly under aggression from nuclear powers. If Assad finally snuffs out the civil war, how soon thereafter will he be allowed a HomerThompson permit to pursue nuclear weapons? I'm identifying your standard and applying it.

Iran is being handled well right now too.
Yes it is. You argued against a position that I didn't take. That's the textbook definition of the straw man fallacy. In fact, you also argued against a straw man using a slippery slope argument. Congratulations, you created a fallacious inception. Leo would be proud.

LOL at anyone in SW Asia being progressive
So, is it your position that all the people in dozens of countries are awful, and that we have the right to take their resources because we can?

Motherfucker you are the one that thinks war has nothing to do with resources and you are accusing me of dodging...GTFO
Nah, dude. You mistake me. I know it was at least partially for resources, which doesn't excuse it, but that is not the official reason we went to war, is it? The official reason was WMD and links to AQ, which were lies.

So, is it your position that all the people in dozens of countries are awful, and that we have the right to take their resources because we can?

You're the one saying take resources, don't try and attribute your trite arguments to people

They are awful though, and you are being intellectually dishonest if you say otherwise

Nah, dude. You mistake me. I know it was at least partially for resources, which doesn't excuse it, but that is not the official reason we went to war, is it? The official reason was WMD and links to AQ, which were lies.

Back to being daft

Back