Wanderlei Silva calls out Vitor Belfort: 'He got lucky in the first fight. I will beat you up'

Who wins?

• Total voters

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Even 19 years after his KO loss to Vitor Belfort in 1998, Wanderlei Silva still longs for the rematch that was set to happen at the TUF Brazil 2 Finale, but never came through. This time around, though, Wanderlei would like to welcome Vitor to the Bellator cage.

“It would be great news if Vitor came to Bellator,” Wanderlei told Luta Livre. “I really hope he does. Bellator will create the masters weight class, only for legends.

“Everyone could see he got lucky in the first fight. I didn’t really analyze my opponent’s game plans back then. If you remove that from the equation, I’m sure I can beat Vitor up. So demand that I be the one to welcome him into Bellator. I will beat you up.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/10...-silva-vitor-belfort-waiting-rematch-mma-news

At this point in their careers, why not? Schedule it in Japan so they can juice to their heart's content.

Wand just got handled by Shael.

At this stage of their respective careers, Vitor probably beats him, again.

Dang, Vitor by smash. But where? In Bellator with special vitamins I think Wand would have no chance

If Bellator creates a legends league that would be awesome

Id watch. Vitor by spinning head kicks

That would be crazy to avenge a loss 19 or 20 years later! Lol

At least neither guy has to worry about the the takedown. They would both finally be getting an opponent who likes to stand and strike.

I hope it doesn't get booked but if it does of course I will watch.

The time for this rematch was in 2011-2 when Vitor was still looking good, but lost to AS and Wanderlei managed to upset Cung.

I mean, sure, I'll still watch - however, this fight is rich in depressing undertones.

Wanderlei Silva - Once a fighter always a fighter.

Hell i´d pay for this one, if the can roid.

WAR VITOR!!

I wouldn't call this luck..

fsbelfortkoswanderlei.gif

At this point, I think Wand should call out guys like Ken Shamrock if he really wants a win.

Lol , should've called out Vitor when he was TRTor Belfort.
Now he is a tired and flacid old lion. Still has fast hands but i'll give Wand the edge on this one

Vitor beats Wand at any stage of their careers.

War wand
War vitor

who cares?!?

i sure dont, in fact id be happy to never see either of them fight again.

and the idea of a legends league makes me cringe. You would get more entertainment goin to a local show and supporting the young fighters in your area.

Back