Wanderlei Silva calls out Vitor Belfort: 'He got lucky in the first fight. I will beat you up'

Who wins?

• Total voters
Do it in Japan. Supply them with all the Sustanon and Deca they need, and please allow soccer kicks and stomps!

I'd pay to see Wand curb stomp Vitor to hell & back.

Wand just got handled by Shael.

At this stage of their respective careers, Vitor probably beats him, again.
Styles make fights. Vitor isn't double legging wand for a pay and pray W. Vitor will stand and bang. Gotta give him the edge for sure. But it atleast give wand a better chance then against a top heavy wrestler like chael

lol Wand you got embarrassed by fucking out of couch Chael P, Vitor will steal your lunch money again son

The fact you implied you paid for Conor vs Floyd just shows who is the stupid one.

i have no interest in watching over the hill fighters continue fighting past there over due date. Wand, Vitor, Cheal, Rampage, Fedor they should all retire. If if they want continue fighting then they either fight the up and comers and try and work there way back up the ladder or just stay home.

You sound broke son.... Go get a second shift

Now Prime for Prime, I give Wand the edge despite their actual encounter. I think Wand wins more times than not as he was much more durable, was mentally tougher and was a more diverse striker in his prime 2003-2005.

I actually think prime Wand could have been one of the most well rounded strikers(lethal knees and underrated high quality low, mid and high kicks) but he fell in love with his punching power, had a temper and lack of control most of the time in the ring that made him slug haymakers. No doubt he would try that against Vitor back in Pride and get clipped at some point. He could have won if he fought with strategy by using kicks from a distance and use his thai plum going inside. Always staying out of Vitor's punching range. But would he have swallowed his pride to do that? Highly doubtful.

who cares?!?

i sure dont, in fact id be happy to never see either of them fight again.

and the idea of a legends league makes me cringe. You would get more entertainment goin to a local show and supporting the young fighters in your area.

as long as the fighters are healthy is a GREAT idea to have a masters/legends league. they worked their asses off to build their brand. public knows 'em and support them.
#GreatIdea

I
I actually think prime Wand could have been one of the most well rounded strikers(lethal knees and underrated high quality low, mid and high kicks) but he fell in love with his punching power, had a temper and lack of control most of the time in the ring that made him slug haymakers. No doubt he would try that against Vitor back in Pride and get clipped at some point. He could have won if he fought with strategy by using kicks from a distance and use his thai plum going inside. Always staying out of Vitor's punching range. But would he have swallowed his pride to do that? Highly doubtful.

Definitely a likely scenario, Wand fell in love with his haymakers and that coupled with the confidence he had during his win streak made him fight a lot more recklessly than he should have. This allowed inferior strikers to land on him and hurt him like Arona and Yoshida, his recovery back then allowed him to get away with it.

One argument for Vitor is Wand left himself open a lot while winging haymakers or rushing in and there is maybe two other people in the sport better than Vitor at taking advantage of an opportunity. This was perfectly illustrated in their fight as soon Wand took that first step directly backward after Vitor's first punch, Vitor just continued his blitz.

Back