Walker glass chin is related to massive weight cut

We've seen this before when Izzy koed Pereira

Walker belongs to the heavies

Once he moves up to his natural division we'll see the rise of Iron Chin Johnny
Ive been saying this for awhile....if theres ever a case of a natural HW...hes it .. he has no real reason to be fighting at 205... A 245- 250lbs walker is a completely different fighter IMO

Lmao he might even have a good chin because he rarely goes out cold while tanking nukes from guys like Hill
That's not really true. He got put on queer street by pillowfist Corey Anderson. Hill hits hard but the punch that dropped him was on the forehead which most fighters are able to take. and even this punch by Ankalaev wasn't very hard if you watch the replay. Looks like an armpunch.

Wouldn't agree he has a glass chin but I do agree he should go up to heavyweight, as all fighters should.

We've seen this before when Izzy koed Pereira

Walker belongs to the heavies

Once he moves up to his natural division we'll see the rise of Iron Chin Johnny
I'd like to see him as a 235 pound heavyweight, I think he would do well

He looked as good as ever against Izzy in tematach, Vetori, Canonier, but you may be right. He looks good, but maybe his chin is the problem

That's it. He was very cautious in the rematch, versus Vetori and Jared. The Romero fights were life changing for him, I have no doubt.

His defence is suspect as well ….but HW not a bad idea

I love seeing this goof getting knocked out over and over again

Let him move to HW to see him get violently knocked out some more

I'd buy that for a dollar
Remember when this silly Walker fool told Jon Jones he is coming for him at HW
https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/1/...ds-message-to-heavyweight-jon-jones-im-coming. We would be witnessing a murder. But Jones is too nice to seriously harm a person he would just choke him out in minutes and avoid beating the dog crap outta him

This was at heavyweight. The dude just doesn't have genetics for taking a punch. Look how small and narrow his head and neck are in proportion to his body.

Lol walker truly is the ko king (on the receiving end that is)

It'd be maaad funny if someone photoshopped and combined all of his spastic ko reactions lol

Ive been saying this for awhile....if theres ever a case of a natural HW...hes it .. he has no real reason to be fighting at 205... A 245- 250lbs walker is a completely different fighter IMO
That fight were he gets KOed 5 times in a min was at HW wasnt it?

That fight were he gets KOed 5 times in a min was at HW wasnt it?
He was young and inexperienced then and he also showed crazy recovery ability in that fight vs LHW where he just naps..he went 0 to alive 2 times

He was young and inexperienced then and he also showed crazy recovery ability in that fight vs LHW where he just naps..he went 0 to alive 2 times
The shot which knocked him down originally looked very weak and he was flopping around like bambi afterwards.

Back