Walker glass chin is related to massive weight cut

Small narrow head and long thin neck = disaster when getting punched

Bigger head, broader face and short sturdy neck usually does the job, guys like Francis, Marvin Vettori, Paulo Costa etc etc

We've seen this before when Izzy koed Pereira

Walker belongs to the heavies

Once he moves up to his natural division we'll see the rise of Iron Chin Johnny
Defensive holes, heavy hitters at hw. Grappling holes? Well, he may get a pass because most of heavyweights are fat guys with some power. Both divisions are do shallow he may fight for the belt one day, but he would be a nice addition to hw. We know where he is at lhw and he fought most of the top guys

Walker would break his own record if he moved up. Probably could go for 6 ko’s in one fight.

He was never the same after Romero.
Yeah he was. Izzy only got him in their first fight, and even when the fight was stopped, Robert wasn't out. Goddard just stopped it bc he got knocked down. Izzy didn't even land any of the follow up shots, though he was prob about to get finished. Point is, chin still looked good, as he never went out. He looked good after the izzy fight and if he fought a close loss to Izzy in the 2nd. He didn't look as good against DDP but still a top 5 MW. I've always wanted to see Strickland/Whittaker, maybe we can see that after DDP dethrones him.

I agree that weight cutting has a big impact on your brains ability to take damage the next day. Look at Whittaker getting dropped by Wonderboy but then going on to taking all of what Yoel could dish out.
Which ended up breaking Whittaker's chin in the end. It's been a liability ever since those fights.

He has fought at HW and his chin wasn't really any better.

Regardless of Winning or Losing, People will always tune in to Watch the Hilarious Johnny Walker. (Who still is in the Desert, He never left)

This was at heavyweight. The dude just doesn't have genetics for taking a punch. Look how small and narrow his head and neck are in proportion to his body.

Geeze!!!!

He is a human highlight reel….

Now I don’t care whether he goes up or down.

But heck, why not let him eat…. That may at least add to whatever longevity might remain.

But I sure as hell want to see more.

Win or lose Walker is must see talent.

I mean, the weight cut doesn't help at all.

But getting your chin cracked over and over doesn't help neither

Walker is and will be a gatekeeper, let alone top 5

Last edited:
We've seen this before when Izzy koed Pereira

Walker belongs to the heavies

Once he moves up to his natural division we'll see the rise of Iron Chin Johnny

Wrong.

Both are nonsensical takes.

Just because Pereira got KO'd by Izzy doesn't mean he was "too light."
Do you comprehend the fact that 99% of Pereira's career was at MW?
Do you comprehend that Pereira had never been KO'd like that before in his career?
That Pereira was World Champion in two organizations at MW?
Izzy deserves the credit for the KO, which took three successive, perfectly-timed punches to accomplish, but that doesn't mean Pereira has no chin or that "the weight cut" is what caused it.

The truth is, in no way is Pereira "chinny" ... he may not have the chin of Marvin Hagler ... but he's taken plenty of shots and come back to win.

By contrast, Johnny Walker is legit chinny.
He has never become Champion.
He will never become Champion

"Gaining weight" is not going to make Walker's chin "better" ... it's only going to result in more dramatic KOs, if that's possible.

Wrong.

Both are nonsensical takes.

Just because Pereira got KO'd by Izzy doesn't mean he was "too light."
Do you comprehend the fact that 99% of Pereira's career was at MW?
Do you comprehend that Pereira had never been KO'd like that before in his career?
That Pereira was World Champion in two organizations at MW?
Izzy deserves the credit for the KO, which took three successive, perfectly-timed punches to accomplish, but that doesn't mean Pereira has no chin or that "the weight cut" is what caused it.

The truth is, in no way is Pereira "chinny" ... he may not have the chin of Marvin Hagler ... but he's taken plenty of shots and come back to win.

By contrast, Johnny Walker is legit chinny.
He has never become Champion.
He will never become Champion

"Gaining weight" is not going to make Walker's chin "better" ... it's only going to result in more dramatic KOs, if that's possible.
Do you comprehend that cutting excessive weight dehydrates your brain?
Do you comprehend that cutting weight gets harder on your body as you age?
Do you comprehend that Alex is in his mid 30’s now and can’t cut as well as he used to?

Do you comprehend that cutting excessive weight dehydrates your brain?
Do you comprehend that cutting weight gets harder on your body as you age?
Do you comprehend that Alex is in his mid 30’s now and can’t cut as well as he used to?

Do you comprehend that yours is theoretical bullshit?
Do you comprehend that Alex has never failed to make weight, and that before the KO, he was eating Izzy alive, that this was Alex's greatest, most one-sided performance against Izzy, that he was massively ahead — until he got caught?
Repeat of the previous line.

Last edited:
Walker refuses to let loose. Very boring fighter with a skillset not to be one.

Maybe I was on the minority, but I feel it wasmaybe good idea to enjoy #goodfoods to bulk to the Superheavy weightclass and try out the (still) growing sport of Power Slap.

Many #BigBucks opportunities for Johnny boy and maybe he put on viral showings, win or lose.

#JustMyCents

Same shit we get every time Walker gets funnily KOd.
He fought at HW before and got KO'd. His chin is crap. More importantly, his defense is zero. Dude is huge for the weight class, fast twitch, good power, zero brain.

Maybe I was on the minority, but I feel it wasmaybe good idea to enjoy #goodfoods to bulk to the Superheavy weightclass and try out the (still) growing sport of Power Slap.

Many #BigBucks opportunities for Johnny boy and maybe he put on viral showings, win or lose.

#JustMyCents
Lol power slap.
Next will be power punch.
Then power kick.
Then back to X-arm or whatever it was called.
Bunch of wankers.

Back