Volkan Calls Out Gus AGAIN..Ariel Helwani - 'I've Tried To Reach Out To Alex, Have Heard Nothing'

Gus should just take the fight, even if he gets KTFO again, he will still get the title shot.

He's fighting Jones next why would he bother with Cesaro?

If Volkan and Gus fight eachother then there is basically no one else for Jones to fight in LHW, everyone else he has already fought and beaten, Or they are so low down and nowhere near a title shot.

Jones has already been out for so long, I don't want him stuck on the sidelines again for ages

If Volkan and Gus fight eachother then there is basically no one else for Jones to fight in LHW, everyone else he has already fought and beaten, Or they are so low down and nowhere near a title shot.

Jones has already been out for so long, I don't want him stuck on the sidelines again for ages

Makes no sense unless the Ufc is seriously considering booking Brock vs Jones

Gus is the likely choice to fight Jones.

Why the fuck would he take this fight? Seriously.

I can't wait until Jones goes 2-0 against Gus like he did with DC and we can all put this subject to bed. The rematch with Gus will be so much easier for Bones that people will forget their first fight was ever close.

at this time i would like to see Volkan vs a good wrestler with top control
pity bader and phil are not around
if Jones fights Brock, Gus can fight cormier again

He's refusing to even comment about the fight. Why is he so afraid to accept it?
Maybe he has better things to do?

Besides, what' the point in addressing it? Volkan nor Ariel are UFC matchmakers.

Humoring everyone who calls you out by refusing them just lends to people like you who believe pro wrestling is real to say he's afraid.

Maybe he has better things to do?

Besides, what' the point in addressing it? Volkan nor Ariel are UFC matchmakers.

Humoring everyone who calls you out by refusing them just lends to people like you who believe pro wrestling is real to say he's afraid.

Hey, dipshit, I was lampooning people that have been saying the same about jones.

In the last 2-3 years Jon has been stripped of 2 titles and been suspended for both his criminal conduct outside of the ring and for PEDs. How does he "deserve" a money fight?
Hes a really good cage fighter?

The problem with this scenario is that OSP will very likely beat Shogun again.

I'm guessing Gus will get the fight. I think Volkan actually deserves it more, but the Gus fight is more marketable and probably what Jones prefers.

I don't know what to do with Volkan right now. Having him fight DC would be dumb, Glover would make sense but he is booked.

In this scenario you run OSP Vs Volkan then instead of Shogun Vs Volkan. But I think Shogun will handle OSP.

Back