Volkan Calls Out Gus AGAIN..Ariel Helwani - 'I've Tried To Reach Out To Alex, Have Heard Nothing'

I don't have a clue where you're going with this or what you're trying to even say

I'm saying Volkan probably thinks Anundson was stiffer comp...considering he got his ass whooped by Anundson...and didn't get his ass whooped by the others

So you're going to downplay Volkan with barely squeaked by OSP and bring up him losing 6 fights ago but only say Gus is on a scorching 2 fight win streak? He got flatlined by Rumble 4 fights ago and couldn't beat DC 3 fights ago. If you're gonna bring up streaks do it fully for both not just the guy you wanna see get the shot.

That wasn't my point....

My point was that Gus knows he is in a position for a shot and would be smart to push for it.

Top 10 LHW

Volkan - 5 fight streak
Shogun - 3 fight streak
Gus - 2 fight streak

Jones has already beaten both Gus and Shogun. Volkan is too unknown at this point to make it a sellable fight. Gus gave Jones his toughest fight to date. Just based on win streaks Volkan should get it but Gus is the money fight and that's what the UFC is about.

Jones isn't fighting Brock anytime soon, his WWE contract is up in April or May and even if he wanted to compete tomorrow he couldn't because he's retired, and so his suspension is frozen right?
I'd say book Jones Vs Gus and Oezdemir Vs Shogun. All 4 guys are the only guys up there right now off of a win. Winner of Shogun-Oezdemir fights the Champ. I hope to god Shogun beats Oezdemir in that situation. IDK why but I've been feeling a lot of nostalgia for Shogun recently and would love to see him fight Jones again. Even if he gets murked.
Lol at a fucktard Pissping fan wanting other champs to fight top contenders

Bro, what grapplers?
Really, what are the LHW grapplers/wrestlers?
Except JJ and DC, who are at the top.

Agreed. He needs to beat a grappler to prove himself, but who's a LHW grappler that isn't coming off too many losses right now?

Well it's fucked up that an already weak division let Bader and Davis go this were the mid level guys that could test your graplling.

Now best thing is DC cause if you can't handle him you sure as hell won't Jones. Most likely DC is done with the weight cutting.

So in this thinnest LHW division we had in years whats the next best option I guess Patrick Cummins comes after a W, fight him then fight Shogun for easier name recognition all in the mean time explode all over social media that's how you get to that title fight.

Every camp he needs to have intensive wrestling focus that's the way Jones will approach him, fight long, clinch takedown. He said Jimi felt strong in the clinch lol a dude with no graplling just arm strength.

Fighting the #3 guy who is a new face, young, and building hype for the title shot is not a reward? But beating on a over the hill Glover, and a bum like Jan Błachowicz is.
I didn't say anything about glover or jan. but considering where gus has been already, and the fact that him having another crack at the title isn't out of the realm of possibility, he shouldn't fight anyone unless he absolutely isn't getting the title shot next. Gus is worried about proving he can take out the greatest 205er ever, which he was very close to doing. Volkan is an incredible win to get, but gus may have bigger fish to fry very soon.

Jones isn't fighting Brock anytime soon, his WWE contract is up in April or May and even if he wanted to compete tomorrow he couldn't because he's retired, and so his suspension is frozen right?
I'd say book Jones Vs Gus and Oezdemir Vs Shogun. All 4 guys are the only guys up there right now off of a win. Winner of Shogun-Oezdemir fights the Champ. I hope to god Shogun beats Oezdemir in that situation. IDK why but I've been feeling a lot of nostalgia for Shogun recently and would love to see him fight Jones again. Even if he gets murked.

The problem with this scenario is that OSP will very likely beat Shogun again.

I'm guessing Gus will get the fight. I think Volkan actually deserves it more, but the Gus fight is more marketable and probably what Jones prefers.

I don't know what to do with Volkan right now. Having him fight DC would be dumb, Glover would make sense but he is booked.

swedish.jpg

Lol

You really think he's going to text Ariel back ?!?!

Why the fuck would anyone

Besides

LHW is a nothing division

Why not have Jones fight both of these guys one after the other ?

There are no fucking cotnenders left and there arent any new ones coming up

Why on earth would Gus flight this guy? The Jones fight is the only one that makes sense for Gus. Its also the only fight that makes sense for Jones.

Gus doesn't deserve a title shot. So he should probably take this fight if he doesn't want Volkan to jump him in line.

I think Volkan vs Gus makes sense just to find the clear #1 guy, and Volkan gets a chance at a guy who has fought for the belt already. I can totally see the case for Gus getting a shot just considering the first Jones fight was close and he gave him his toughest fight, but Volkan could play spoiler here and very well whoop Gus.

If Gus just wins one-sided, how many of you are going to give him ANY credit for that win?

Besides, who else is there for Jones to fight right now? I'm guessing that Brock superfight is not materializing.

Better question, why is Volkan not calling out DC?

Gus has more than earned his rematch with Jones. It is just plain silly to waste two title contenders on each other. Especially when Jones/Gustafsson II is by far the most interesting match up

Gus doesn't deserve a title shot. So he should probably take this fight if he doesn't want Volkan to jump him in line.

The idea Volkan, someone who most people still haven't heard of, is going to jump the line over one of the most anticipated rematches in recent UFC history is stupid.

Back