Video: Nate Diaz hanging with B Real and female MR ED

Man these weed conventions look depressing and disgusting man lol, everyone looks like zombies with no personality.

Nate does like 10 appearances a month and yeah he gets paid 20 to 30k a pop for appearance and signing, dude is making bank.
Im not into counter culture major square I'm Muslim dont drink dont smoke. However some do and Nate is making bank fo sho.

Westside Connection did in fact steam roll them .. They clowned them through the album just like they did east coast. .. Was when East Vs. WEST was reaching its pinnacle ..

cube jacked Friday beat from b real too ..

I'm guessing from Mate the war didn't really reach as far as it did here on US soil ..

if you wasn't into gangsta rap then probably don't know that

I listened to the music and followed what was talked about in magazines to me available at the time. Cube got beat down by CH fans or affiliates, he/them dissed Cypress and Common and got clowned back. I've never heard anything other that Westside Connection taking a loss.

For reference, I started listening to Hip Hop in 94. Gangsta rap is what got me started.

I feel like we could argue about this all day until eventually, it ends in a shooting.;)

I listened to the music and followed what was talked about in magazines to me available at the time. Cube got beat down by CH fans or affiliates, he/them dissed Cypress and Common and got clowned back. I've never heard anything other that Westside Connection taking a loss.

For reference, I started listening to Hip Hop in 94. Gangsta rap is what got me started.

I feel like we could argue about this all day until eventually, it ends in a shooting.;)

Wasn't it KAM who jacked Cube during or after one of his shows during the whole Cube/Cypress Hill beef.

Anyway, I think most agree WSC got the better of Cypress hill, although Ice Cube Killa was funny as fuck.

There is NOTHING that anyone would consider essential from the 90's that I have not heard. or atleast have heard of.

Not sure if i get you, but i assume you have heard of Cypress Hill right? And how influential they were in hiphop?

Coming from a former hardcore hiphop head in the 90's :)

I consider myself a pretty avid hip hop fan. I wouldn't call B-real a Legend.

I don't consider myself a big hip hop fan but Cypress Hill is definitely legendary. Black Sunday influenced an entire generation and has up to this day a totally unique sound to it.

these fucking idiots lost all credibility, "p4p kingpin legend"...

I like Nate but I wouldn't suck his dick

Cypress Hill is the real deal man, B Real is a legit legend he had a unique sound he was able to get those white boys into hip hop from the burbs.

Black Sunday is classic

My personal favorite....

They call him "Breal" & then show with fucking blue blockers on. I'm guessing "Breal" is Braille for gangstas.

My personal favorite....

Love it, cypress hill is essential, its weird they never get mentioned so underrated tons of collabs, tons of hybrid mixes they can do it all, rap, rock, latino, dark style, gangsta, pop

Dude, Nate is not that heavy. I’d say he is pushing 190-200 at most. I don’t see him being heavier than 200lb. The baggy clothes also “add pounds on camera”

It was a joke.

Bang Bang ..

not how it was out here man .. If u was into gangsta rap you wasn't into common, or cypress after that shit ..

only time WSC took a loss was when Pac got out and was goin at cube for the album... Then they fell off ..

Cypress hill was awesome. Maybe non of their albums is as legendary as something like illmatic or 36 chambers but they did their own thing anyway.

No i'm not where i'm from (toronto) our hip hop is mostly New york influence.
We'll put it this way Cypress Hills cult following was similar to wu tangs. I always assumed they had loved from coast to coast but this is not the first time I've had this discussion.

The problem with rap is that it is heavily contemporary. It sounds cool for the teenagers and immature adults at the time, but after a few years it loses its appeal and the albums end up in used CD stores and remains hip only in the minds of the childish adults who refuse to grow up.
Lol maybe if you just listen to the contempary rap that's played on the radio. There's no way in hell you can put on some Outkast and tell me that it lost it's appeal.

Last edited:
Back