Video: Nate Diaz hanging with B Real and female MR ED

Cypress Hill "Black Sunday" was really popular people used to blast that when driving by, but I have to agree by their body of work, I wouldn't put them on any all time greats list, but my friends and teammates liked them. I never bought any of their albums. B Real is in Prophets of Rage with Chuck D which was pretty cool little EP, he can rhyme and does a good job being a hype man too. I was hoping they would do more tracks especially since Trump won.

Cypress Hill was also part of Lollapalooza, a lot of people saw them play live because of that, people who were not into hip hop.

Nates making more than Conor probably in off season. His branded weed and papers in thousands of stores. All these club and new store appearances at 25-35K a pop. His clothing line.

Beg him Connie. He'll whoop your ass a third time.

Man these weed conventions look depressing and disgusting man lol, everyone looks like zombies with no personality.

Nate does like 10 appearances a month and yeah he gets paid 20 to 30k a pop for appearance and signing, dude is making bank.

It doesn't cure you of all illness...

It just has some benefits with barely any withdrawals.

Its supposed that it might help with concussions.

Its pointless for me unless it helps my health, I dont need a high to be honest, Im not weak minded to rely on drugs for that, but if it really helps ailments ill take it, but I heard its CBD oil the extract they are studying but no real secure long term science on any of it, you would think some billionaire would fund some of this studies since weed is popular.

Its pointless for me

I don't care about you, I'm just stating why I think he smokes it. It doesn't hinder him in any way and it helps in some ways.

Plus it does help your health in certain ways. It just doesn't "cure you of all illness."

Nothing cures you of all illness. At least as far as we know.

Cypress Hill "Black Sunday" was really popular people used to blast that when driving by, but I have to agree by their body of work, I wouldn't put them on any all time greats list, but my friends and teammates liked them. I never bought any of their albums. B Real is in Prophets of Rage with Chuck D which was pretty cool little EP, he can rhyme and does a good job being a hype man too. I was hoping they would do more tracks especially since Trump won.

Cypress Hill was also part of Lollapalooza, a lot of people saw them play live because of that, people who were not into hip hop.

This one of my favorites remix of Throw your set in the air, B real got a sick flow underrated. Nobody could tap into the hood, the latino, the suburb white skaters, the grunge crowd, and the mainstream like B real man, he was legit.

Cypress Hill might not be ATG's for pure hip hop heads but they are legendary group, first hybrid group that wasnt wack like limp bizkit, Cypress had a dark sound and still was able to tap into mainstream, B reals voice is one of the must unique on the mic, when you hear it just like with Eazy E you know its B real.

People shit on them because they went white boy status in the late 90s and early 2000s with mostly weed rap with the Dr green thumb and rock super star that made them mainstream and they were playing all those white suburban skater concerts, and had more of rock rap sound after that run they went back to Vato rap and tried some latin rap and had some good collabs man.

People are quick to forget all Cypress Hills bangers are still dope tracks today they go hard even the mainstream one slike green thumb and rock super star

this song got a ton of play

The problem with rap is that it is heavily contemporary. It sounds cool for the teenagers and immature adults at the time, but after a few years it loses its appeal and the albums end up in used CD stores and remains hip only in the minds of the childish adults who refuse to grow up.

sounds as fresh as the day it was released 25 years ago. Would be a chart topper if it dropped today.

sounds as fresh as the day it was released 25 years ago. Would be a chart topper if it dropped today.

I cant stand rap today but this wu tang is a head bobber, thats what I loved bout 90s rap ton of joints that made you want to bob your head.

they mixed lyrics with dope beats.

Wu Tang is considered legends and they didn't have any real hits, the best most memorable joint was Cream yet people call them legends, but for some reason they hating on Cypress Hill makes no sense
That Black Sunday album almost every song is dope

Wu Tang had a dope collabe with Cypress Hill

haha got me...... i was born in 91, but cha can't just slap a legend label on everything It's a small and elite class of rapper. And just because I'm 26 doesn't mean I haven't gone back and listened to most of the best stuff from the 80's and 90's (90's rap being by far my favourite)

I'm surprised about the response i've gotten i didn't know sherdoggers even fucks with rap, I just can't Categorize him with rappers like slick rick, Rakim, Nas, ect. but then again I'm more of an east coast rap guy.

I like the Pharcyde better for my west coast weed rap lmao
Theres levels bro

Goats::Nas/Jay Z/etc

Legends::Cypress Hill/Eazy E/Cube etc

Just like

Goats:Fedor/Gsp etc

Legends:Couture/Nog etc etc

Theres levels bro

Goats::Nas/Jay Z/etc

Legends::Cypress Hill/Eazy E/Cube etc

Just like

Goats:Fedor/Gsp etc

Legends:Couture/Nog etc etc

Okay okay, if we want to go this route I can agree. and i really appreicate you say nas and jay-z are goats because as far as im concerned it's almost inarguably true.

The problem with rap is that it is heavily contemporary. It sounds cool for the teenagers and immature adults at the time, but after a few years it loses its appeal and the albums end up in used CD stores and remains hip only in the minds of the childish adults who refuse to grow up.

Same can be said with rock music and it's your personal opinion but of course music made by a 19 year old musician can be outgrown by a growing listener.

Like most woman out growning their favorite boy bands growing up

Rap has many classic beats, sounds and lyrics which will remain classic not "childish"

Rather listen to some young cats rap then listen to some old ass group like phish or U2. Grown men getting left behind by the times with outdated sounds...but to each their own.

Last edited:
haha got me...... i was born in 91, but cha can't just slap a legend label on everything It's a small and elite class of rapper. And just because I'm 26 doesn't mean I haven't gone back and listened to most of the best stuff from the 80's and 90's (90's rap being by far my favourite)

I'm surprised about the response i've gotten i didn't know sherdoggers even fucks with rap, I just can't Categorize him with rappers like slick rick, Rakim, Nas, ect. but then again I'm more of an east coast rap guy.

How I could just Kill a Man, Insane in the Brain, Hits from the Bong, Rap/Rock Superstar, etc.

B. Real and Cypress Hill are legend status.

2pac>

I used to guess peoples' weight at the fair. And I had an over 95% hit rate (within 5 pounds).

Based on my analysis of this video I would say Nate is currently at about 235.

If he's really planning to face Woodley at welterweight at the end of the year I would suggest Nate begin doing three things immediately:

1. Significantly ramp up his cardio work.
2. Stop the lifting almost entirely.
3. Begin cutting back significantly on his caloric intake.

Otherwise he is going to be facing a debilitating weight cut and will, in all likelihood, miss the 170 mark.
Dude, Nate is not that heavy. I’d say he is pushing 190-200 at most. I don’t see him being heavier than 200lb. The baggy clothes also “add pounds on camera”

Back