*[VIDEO] Lomachenko sparring in preperation for CoGar

It is a highlight reel of like 4 punches where only 1 do connected to the groin.

I wasn't like the Maidana fight against Mayweather, people are just mad because of all the hype it was towards Lomachenko, and lost to an old Mexican gatekeeper.

mexican confirmed

Michael Garcia just called out Linares for July unification

After having watched McGregor spar with that boxing dude, and having seen the reaction of the fans, i have come to the conclusion that no matter how good mma fighters looks in the sparring session, the fans will always say they got their ass kicked by the boxer.

TJ looking good and Lomachenko going easy, it's a sparring session, nobody got destroyed or something like that.

Yup. Looked good to me. Tj is very fluid, good footwork, and he certainly is a good fighter. He isn't a boxer but would probably hold his own. People are just haters.

I feel like this video should be posted in every Lomachenko thread ever.

Great video.

The way he turns to create angles is so beautiful to watch, effortless fluidity in both his footwork and combinations.
He's a treasure.

Yup. Looked good to me. Tj is very fluid, good footwork, and he certainly is a good fighter. He isn't a boxer but would probably hold his own. People are just haters.
Doug went harder than Lomachenko.

Lomachenko said he was going easy until Doug hit him hard.

A much bigger, roided, weight-missing guy, who also happened to have wrecked the kid's testicles.

And why did all of that matter?

Because he could get into the clinch with him. Hence why believing he can avoid the clinching and takedowns of TJ in MMA is silly.

And why did all of that matter?

Because he could get into the clinch with him. Hence why believing he can avoid the clinching and takedowns of TJ in MMA is silly.
Yes. Silly. He's a boxing computer, not a fighting computer.

Damn Loma is legit, not sure why he didn't pursue MMA instead of boxing

TJ would do such bad things to him in a real fight. And spare me the Loma wrestled when he was 3. TJ actually looked really good in there, considering he has never boxed and up against a two time Olympic Gold medalist, even tho he lost his second pro fight and has a TUF fighter's record.

Damn Loma is legit, not sure why he didn't pursue MMA instead of boxing
For realz?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And, he'd get his ass whupped in MMA. Without that wrestling pedigree, he'd get F'd.....unless his name was Conor McGregor. And yes, I know he wrestled when he was like 5 but that dont count.

Back