*[VIDEO] Lomachenko sparring in preperation for CoGar

Seriously. Lomachenko is on the NEXT next level. He's a machine unified in purpose and steered directly into the heart of the sun.

Ya there's a reason he got a title shot in his 2nd fight. 396-1 amateur record is insane.

Doug Funnie throwing real punches while Lomachenko just taps him. Lomachenko snaps his head back in the end by just touching him with the jab.

Looks like Ronda vs Vic Darchinyan

This is what #MayMac will look like

why not VasLo? why u hating

also the Salido fight was bullshit

The reffing was shit (Salido got away with tons of low blows, but even Lomachenko got away with holding and pushing to avoid the inside fighting all night) and Salido came in overweight, but his handlers should have never put him in against Salido in his second fight. Salido is the last type of fighter that you put in a guy with one (depending how you view WSB fights) pro fight in with. Perhaps it was better to get that experience over with early, though, as he found out where the holes in his game were early and he's improved considerably since then.

I would love to get pieced up by lomachenko lightly for a few rounds

TJ clearly said he was outta shape, or wished he was in better shape. When you start to gas in sparring you naturally throw harder, to make up for the speed loss. In TJs mind he prob was thinking he IS going light.

Loma would KO TJ and Cody
in a real figth? because who gives a shit about just boxing ? <Fedor23>

Lomachenko is a joy to watch.

His movement is just incredible, especially how he changes up angles in the pocket and finds openings.

He's a bad, bad motherfucker.

That's how you prepare for a fight.

Well done TJ, Lomachenko is one of the best boxers of this generation - great move!

Should be a great fight.

one of the few guys that makes me excited to watch boxing again
(I know he isnt lesser know,but if anyone could recommend other boxers, let me know)
this guy is something else

Guillermo Rigondeaux
Roman Gonzalez ( His fight last weekend was amazing)
Mickey Garcia
Nicholas Walters to name a few

meh loma is decent for a boxer but its hard to get excited for talent that gets worked over by bums like salido

Dillashaw goes way too hard when sparring.

i doubt it was an issue with lomachenko.

it's good tj got to spar with him tho. mma fighters that want to learn to box need to learn it from boxers, not other mma fighters

it would be a video of cogar getting punched in the groin repeatedly

And after CoGar beat Dillashaw his fans would make a book of excuses as Lomachenko fans do...

And after CoGar beat Dillashaw his fans would make a book of excuses as Lomachenko fans do...

idk man. i don't really know much about cogar or dillashaw.

i can just tell you that fight was extremely poorly officiated and only a mexican would think it was legit.

mexicans believe mexican fighters literally walk on water.

idk man. i don't really know much about cogar or dillashaw.

i can just tell you that fight was extremely poorly officiated and only a mexican would think it was legit.

mexicans believe mexican fighters literally walk on water.

I don't remember Lomachenko complainig about low shots as everyone said, i remember body shots, and Salido outboxing and outstriking Loma, also remember him hugging Salido all night, i was even surprised that they didn't rob Salido...

I don't remember Lomachenko complainig about low shots as everyone said, i remember body shots, and Salido outboxing and outstriking Loma, also remember him hugging Salido all night, i was even surprised that they didn't rob Salido...

got it. you didn't watch the fight. it's ok, it wasn't very good.

there was literally a highlight reel of low blows they played during the post fight interview.

not malicious reffing tho, it was lawrence cole, who is extremely incompetent but his brother is the commissioner, so he isn't going anywhere.

not saying salido is a bad fighter, but that fight was extremely dirty (even for a mexican).

got it. you didn't watch the fight. it's ok, it wasn't very good.

there was literally a highlight reel of low blows they played during the post fight interview.

not malicious reffing tho, it was lawrence cole, who is extremely incompetent but his brother is the commissioner, so he isn't going anywhere.

not saying salido is a bad fighter, but that fight was extremely dirty (even for a mexican).

It is a highlight reel of like 4 punches where only 1 do connected to the groin.

I wasn't like the Maidana fight against Mayweather, people are just mad because of all the hype it was towards Lomachenko, and lost to an old Mexican gatekeeper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back