*[VIDEO] Lomachenko sparring in preperation for CoGar

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Doug Funnie throwing real punches while Lomachenko just taps him. Lomachenko snaps his head back in the end by just touching him with the jab.

Looks like Ronda vs Vic Darchinyan

This is what #MayMac will look like

Last edited:
hqdefault.jpg
tj-dillashaw-shoot-video.jpg

Lomachenko would beat both TJ and Cody in MMA. This is factual

Lomachenko is amazing to watch, lucky TJ getting the chance. I'd pay money to see the whole session

training with loma is no joke damn, can't get much better than that to prepare for cogar wonder how much he paid him to beat him up

You mean to tell me one of the best boxers in the world has better boxing than an MMA fighter? WOW! I'm shocked!

TJ didn't look that bad here either, although Loma obviously isn't even trying very hard.

<36>

Loma did sambo almost 20 years ago, so that's proof he would beat TJ and Cody in MMA!
His footwork and speed are second to none, he would be able to avoid all the grappling and lit them up on feet

His footwork and speed are second to none, he would be able to avoid all the grappling and lit them up on feet
short of athletic freak, prime Cro Cop, you don't just stop years (possibly decades) of elite level wrestling and "light up" (mma) wrestlers.

short of athletic freak, prime Cro Cop, you don't just stop years (possibly decades) of elite level wrestling and "light up" (mma) wrestlers.

I'm certainly not saying lomachenko would win in an mma match against any elite fighter, but he has a wrestling background and is an athletic freak in my opinion.

The guy is amazing to watch.

After having watched McGregor spar with that boxing dude, and having seen the reaction of the fans, i have come to the conclusion that no matter how good mma fighters looks in the sparring session, the fans will always say they got their ass kicked by the boxer.

TJ looking good and Lomachenko going easy, it's a sparring session, nobody got destroyed or something like that.

TJ did good in that vid but I believe that's the only moment where he did good

Edit: And after listening to his interview I'd say I'm pretty sure that was the only moment where he did good.

lol

Lomachenko is far more of an athetlic freak than Crocop ever dreamed of being

That is fucking awesome!

Back