Video game confessions

I used game genie to train on the late levels of battletoads. I used a turbo controller to beat silver surfer.

I could never beat Final Fight on SNES. I always get to that big fucking wrestler guy named Abigail or something like that, and he's the cheapest SOB and beats me every time.

Megaman X is one of my favourites games ever and i could never beat it, i died to Sigma dozens of times, haven't played it since i was a kid though.

I've been wanting a Mega man X legacy collection for years so i can correct this.

I have not enjoyed a single Zelda game.

I sometimes claim to have beaten the original Dragon Warrior on NES, but the truth is, I played it for about two hours, and did nothing but fight Slimes.

Megaman X is one of my favourites games ever and i could never beat it, i died to Sigma dozens of times, haven't played it since i was a kid though.

I've been wanting a Mega man X legacy collection for years so i can correct this.
they released the megaman x collection on ps2 a long time. hopefully they do bring it to the new gen.

I never finished a Zelda game. I mostly pirate my games.

I sometimes claim to have beaten the original Dragon Warrior on NES, but the truth is, I played it for about two hours, and did nothing but fight Slimes.

I played Dragon quest for about 30 mins in 1987ish. I never played another turn based game since then. 30 years later I'm keeping that streak alive. Never like turn based games

Non jerk off confession: when I play video game story modes I often get to the last boss or about the end of the story and quit playing. I'm like I beat your whole squad to get here I know I'd beat you and then I stop. This has happened often. I assume it's some mental deficiency where I don't want it to end or some commitment issue.

I'm bad at this, too. I'll get about 75%-90% of the way through, and either feel burned out or get bored - then I'll switch to another game. It has it's advantages, sometimes years later I'll want to jump in and play it again, and be like "And I can finally finish it!"

I've done this twice now with Dragon Age Inquisition, and I stopped playing at the same part, right after the ball. That had more to do with the fact that it's essentially a single player MMO and nothing really matters.

I jerked off next to a witcher 2 360 disc. I accidentally popped onto the read side of the disc even though the disc was like 3 feet away. Weirdly enough, it landed on a scratch that made the game unplayable. I rubbed the jizz on the scratch, and put the disc in an hour later. It worked long enough for me to finish the game.

You finished yourself and the game. Nice.

I buy more games than I can handle, causing me to neglect other games I'm playing, no matter how good they are. I've wound up neglecting Persona 5 a little over 3/4 through and HZD about halfway through, thanks to the Switch, mostly. By the time I pick them back up I'm going to have to start all over from forgetting what I was doing.

I buy more games than I can handle, causing me to neglect other games I'm playing, no matter how good they are. I've wound up neglecting Persona 5 a little over 3/4 through and HZD about halfway through, thanks to the Switch, mostly. By the time I pick them back up I'm going to have to start all over from forgetting what I was doing.

This is me. I got Witcher 3 (pirated) on like day one. I played enough over the next 6 months to get to level 17 or so, then the save was deleted somehow. Said fuck it, but came back (pirated again) and got around the same level. Save got deleted this time, completely my fault.

Bought the GOTY edition at the beginning of 2017, have gotten back to where I was, but cant pick it up.

Every other big AAA game is more or less like this for me, minus the save scrubs.

I do that all the time with long ass RPG's. Take a break like three quarters of the way in. That break lasts longer than I intended, and then when I go back, I'm all confused and just start over.

Looks like we need jerk off confession thread lol

I dont like GTA games.

I have camp stole , ninja looted , trained people on purpose , blown raids on purpose and more than likely committed every sin you could commit while playing everquest.

That "fucking camper!" in every online FPS you've ever played, is me.

That "fucking camper!" in every online FPS you've ever played, is me.
:rustled:<IllKillU>

{<redford}

Me too... Especially playing Rush mode in Bad Company 2, I'm the sniper that sits back and picks people off while everyone else is going for the objective.

I don't think I've got anything that can compete with these jerk off confessions tbh.

I can't play 8-bit games anymore.
I stopped playing NES games over 20 years ago.
Ever since the release of Genesis & Super Nintendo, I completely quit using the previous generation consoles.

I hate Minecraft
The sound effects and graphics annoy the living shit out of me.

Back