Multiplatform Most anticipated games you have for 2024.

steeldragon

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So what are your top 3 games in 2024 you're looking forward to ?

1. Chrono odyssey.
Looks great but seems to look a bit to nice for a MMO. Can see my self having high expectations only to be disappointed but if the gameplay video is anything to go by this is the game I wanna put my time into.

2. Steller blade
Looks like a mixture of elden ring and cyberpunk and combat is looking decent to pretty excited.

3. Silent hill 2
It's fucking silent hill they won't do the game wrong.

I'm not much of a gamer. The next two games I have my eye on are GTA 6 and Jurassic Park Survival. But I don't think those are coming until 2025.

Are there any movie-based games coming out in 2024?

If you're looking for some ideas:

I'm not much of a gamer. The next two games I have my eye on are GTA 6 and Jurassic Park Survival. But I don't think those are coming until 2025.

Are there any movie-based games coming out in 2024?
Tomb raider might come out in 2024. The remakes of the first 3 are coming out soon

Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth is probably the only one i'm really excited about. Then there are a handful of games I'm just looking forward to.

As an RPG guy, will definitely be picking these up:

Persona 3 Reload
Visions of Mana
Outcast: A New Beginning

I'm pretty curious how Dragon's Dogma 2 turns out.

If they stick to what made the first one fun and expand upon it in a more fleshed-out setting it could be really good

I don't really follow upcoming games/VG media but the one game I do know about and which I'm looking forward to is Stalker 2. I'm such a huge fan of the original games and this looks amazing. I pre-ordered it recently, although I kind of expect it to start out buggy af just based on being a fan of the previous games. Hopefully it will be as moddable and those games because the Stalker community is top tier

<HisEye>

Just FF7: Rebirth, probably will still pickup Tekken 8 but apart from that there's nothing really grabbing my attention for next year

Looking at the calendar and honestly only see one sure thing.

1. Elden Ring DLC

2. NCAA football. Assuming EA doesn't phone it in like they have with Madden for years

3. Silent Hill 2. Not sure if this is even supposed to come out in 2024 or if it will even be any good but I loved the original.

Manor Lords is first on my list.

Space Marine 2
Homeworld 3??
Frostpunk 2

Crimson Desert for sure. It's like Assassin's Creed meets LOTR or something. I hope its good but I think the developer Pearl Abyss doesn't have a good track record (?).

Dragon's Dogma 2 after watching some gameplay of DD1 on Twitch.

Last edited:
Crimson Desert for sure. It's like Assassin's Creed meets LOTR or something. I hope its good but I think the developer doesn't have a good track record (?).

Dragon's Dogma2 after watching some gameplay of DD1 on Twitch.

Unfortunately, Crimson Desert is believed to be pushed to Q2 2025 according to a Reddit post.

As for my Top 5 new releases:

1. Space Marine II
2. Dragons Dogma 2
3. Hell Divers II
4. Rise of the Ronin
5. Black Myth
6. Silksong

As someone who prefers the gaming experiences coming out of the East more I think 2024 might personally be better for me than 2023. I’m looking forward to Granblue Fantasy Relink, FF Rebirth, Black Myth: Wukong, Metaphor: ReFantazio, Tekken 8, Visions of Mana, Pacific Drive, Stellar Blade, and Rise of the Ronin. That’s pretty much everything I’m excited for and hopefully I limit myself to just those games. It’s my New Years Resolution to not buy a game until I’m finished with one already. Went a bit too crazy in 2023

Stalker 2
Space Marine 2
Dragon’s Dogma 2
Silent Hill 2 (hmm, starting to see a pattern here, lol)
Star Wars: Dark Forces remaster
Black Myth: Wukong

And the 1.0 full releases of some indie “boomer shooters” that have been in early access for a while (if they actually come out in Q1 2024 like they’re supposed to, both have been delayed numerous times over the past 3 years so I’ve got my doubts):

Graven
Wrath: Aeon of Ruin

Back