Video breakdown of Manny Pacquiao's career do you agree or disagree with this boxing guy?

Every boxer is over hyped, that doesn't explain anything, Tyson, Oscar, Floyd, Roy Jones, all those guys were hyped up hard especially Tyson and Roy Jones.

But I noticed when reporters interview boxing fans at fights they will ask them who are your top 5 favorites of the past 25 years NOT ONE mentions Pacquiao, you mostly hear Floyd, Andre Ward, Bernard Hopkins, Tyson, Jones Jr, rigondeux, Canelo, Mosley

serious question, did you even watch the videos? Because I did and he dismisses nothing really about his career.

1. He brings up personal stuff like Manny calling Floyd a women beater ( which he is )
2. Past his prime Pacquiao "losing" to Horn.
3. Him wanting a McGregor fight.
4. Todays Pacquiao not wanting to fight GGG or 170lbs fighters.

what is this shit???

yes, because they are all embarassed that they gushed like schoolgirls overhyping Pac during his rise to fame. Hopkins, Jones, Tyson, and Ward all got tons of shit from both fans and sportswriters. Tyson especially is a good analogy to Pac- both were lauded by the press and the fans until they declined, and then everyone rushed to revise their positions in the GOAT lists- going from severely overrated to severely underrated. Suddenly, Tyson was a can who didnt belong among the greats. As time went on, emotions settled and a more accurate assessment was found. The same will happen with Pac.
Awesome reply Bad Seed, its good to see a calm and cordial boxing head here who doesnt just slam and attack someone angry and snitch on them.

No I have no clue what the LDBC was until you mentioned it and what do you mean they are not Pac friendly? The guys in the videos I found claim to be true boxing heads.

Strange considering the author (John) of both videos in your OP is a prominent member that wears the label proudly. He even mentions it often during his videos while giving #LDBC shout-outs. Let's have a quick glance at the videos he's uploaded to his channel. Psst... second row down look familiar to the videos in your OP? Click either of the screenshots below.
<JonesLaugh>

You're clearly using him as your mouthpiece. Exploiting an old loophole indeed.

85367de0-d571-4eed-ba75-a1b46cf982c2.gif

Last edited:
Strange considering the author (John) of both videos in your OP is a prominent member that wears the label proudly. He even mentions it often during his videos while giving #LDBC shout-outs. Let's have a quick glance at the videos he's uploaded to his channel. Psst... second row down look familiar to the videos in your OP? Click either of the screenshots below.
<JonesLaugh>

You're clearly using him as your mouthpiece. Exploiting an old loophole indeed.

85367de0-d571-4eed-ba75-a1b46cf982c2.gif

He is not my mouthpiece, and whats wrong with him and his opinion? he seems very passionate at his stance, at times angry at pacquiao.

He is not my mouthpiece, and whats wrong with him and his opinion? he seems very passionate at his stance, at times angry at pacquiao.

Stop hiding behind the opinions of others...

Let's hear what you have to say.

What is your opinion of Manny pac and his career?

Stop hiding behind the opinions of others...

Let's hear what you have to say.

What is your opinion of Manny pac and his career?

I came here to try and gain a different perspective, but instead i was attacked what is yoir oipinion of pacquiao is he at least top 100 atg?

yes, because they are all embarassed that they gushed like schoolgirls overhyping Pac during his rise to fame. Hopkins, Jones, Tyson, and Ward all got tons of shit from both fans and sportswriters. Tyson especially is a good analogy to Pac- both were lauded by the press and the fans until they declined, and then everyone rushed to revise their positions in the GOAT lists- going from severely overrated to severely underrated. Suddenly, Tyson was a can who didnt belong among the greats. As time went on, emotions settled and a more accurate assessment was found. The same will happen with Pac.
Anyone who says Tyson isn't an all time great is a retard who should be ignored on the topic of boxing. Tyson's resume compares favorably to anyone not named Ali.

No one hated Pacquiao fans more than me. They ruined this forum for a couple of years. That said, its pretty easy to look at the guys resume and see who he beat. There's no question that he's one of the greatest fighters to enter the ring. The guy defined the sport, along with Floyd, for a decade.

Okay explain this to me, why is it people are calling someone a troll, say I don't like Manny Pacquiao is that wrong? What gives, and what gives is that not one of you lot has even been able to intelligently rebute any of those guys I posted, instead you hurled insults and troll at me and whined to cried and snitched trying to get me in trouble for nothing.

I am not a troll and I just asking for you guys to help me understand Pacquiaos legacy in boxing because nobody talks about him anymore and he probably wont be remembered 5 or 10 years from no, but guys like Mayweather, Hopkins, Rigondeaux, Andre ward, Jones Jr will.
I mean if you think Pac isn't top 100 of all time, you're pretty clearly a troll. It's really that every post you've made in the boxing forum seems to intentionally bring down Pac's career. People arne't stupid, they notice patterns. And frankly, as great as Hopkins, Ward and RJJ are, they still aren't at Pac's level in terms of greatness, and Rigo definitely isn't, as talented as he is.

I mean if you think Pac isn't top 100 of all time, you're pretty clearly a troll. It's really that every post you've made in the boxing forum seems to intentionally bring down Pac's career. People arne't stupid, they notice patterns. And frankly, as great as Hopkins, Ward and RJJ are, they still aren't at Pac's level in terms of greatness, and Rigo definitely isn't, as talented as he is.

Then why nobody mentions Pacquiao in their favorite fighters list? come on man, Im going to have to bring more videos at you, I like to back up my comments, Im going to try and find those videos of fans in 2016 onward asked who are their favorite fighters and who they got in the top 5 of the last 20 to 25 years, Pacquiaos name isnt even dropped one time.

Then why nobody mentions Pacquiao in their favorite fighters list? come on man, Im going to have to bring more videos at you, I like to back up my comments, Im going to try and find those videos of fans in 2016 onward asked who are their favorite fighters and who they got in the top 5 of the last 20 to 25 years, Pacquiaos name isnt even dropped one time.

There's this video I found on the internet in which some guy says that our common ancestor is this alien dude called "Xenu". Needless to say, I sent lots of money to Tom Cruise right after I had watched it.

Knock it off. I'm far less forgiving. You are trolling and not bringing any sort of content to the site.

Great, you hate Pac. We get it. A bunch of shitty videos and worthless commentary won't change anyone's mind

Last warning

You guys know me, I wouldn't say this if it wasn't true, dude is not a troll.

He's just not wording things correctly or conveying himself in the proper perspective. He gets it and I think we'll be good going forward.

I will still leave you with this:

#thanksPac

Every boxer is over hyped, that doesn't explain anything, Tyson, Oscar, Floyd, Roy Jones, all those guys were hyped up hard especially Tyson and Roy Jones.

But I noticed when reporters interview boxing fans at fights they will ask them who are your top 5 favorites of the past 25 years NOT ONE mentions Pacquiao, you mostly hear Floyd, Andre Ward, Bernard Hopkins, Tyson, Jones Jr, rigondeux, Canelo, Mosley
favorites also has nothing to do with greatness. There are people who love blood and guts warriors like Mickey Ward. I woudln't have him in my top 1000

favorites also has nothing to do with greatness. There are people who love blood and guts warriors like Mickey Ward. I woudln't have him in my top 1000

I just want to know how he had Vargas beating Pac. If that isn't trolling then he's the most ignorant fan I've ever encountered when it comes to scoring a fight.

Back