Video breakdown of Manny Pacquiao's career do you agree or disagree with this boxing guy?

idk why the mods don't just yellowcard him or ban him... this thread was made in 5 different versions recently... and it was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that its trolling...

One seriously has to have no fucking life whatsoever to create an account for the sole purpose of trashing fighters and trolling..

Seriously...how fucking pathetic do you have to be?

idk why the mods don't just yellowcard him or ban him... this thread was made in 5 different versions recently... and it was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that its trolling...
Actually I am not trolling, I talked with PUO3 about this he told me the heads up you cant accuse fighters of PEDS or throw it around but you can have opinions on fighters careers and skills etc.

you guys are tyrants who cant accept someones opinion also why are you guys attacking me you act as if I share that guys opinion in the video, why so sensitive and prejudice I just asked what is your guys opinion and can you rebuke his views?

I like Pacquiao and defend him so don't say Im a hater.

I just analyzed his career now please stop crying to get people punished thats weak I never do that to anyone if you cant debate why are you here?

One seriously has to have no fucking life whatsoever to create an account for the sole purpose of trashing fighters and trolling..

Seriously...how fucking pathetic do you have to be?

So I created this account just to trash Pacquiao? I barely started posting in this section and now I can see why nobody ventures here because of you elitists.

I have defending Pacquiao in those conor threads. and respect him as a fighter he is fun to watch for sure, Pacquiao in his prime was the most consistent action packed fighter, and he has no quit in him, I never seen him quit he will die in the ring.

I said it before I respect him, thats not me in the video, I was just asking your guys opinions on that guys view is he correct what is wrong with his view please share your opinions thanks.

Actually I am not trolling, I talked with PUO3 about this he told me the heads up you cant accuse fighters of PEDS or throw it around but you can have opinions on fighters careers and skills etc.

you guys are tyrants who cant accept someones opinion also why are you guys attacking me you act as if I share that guys opinion in the video, why so sensitive and prejudice I just asked what is your guys opinion and can you rebuke his views?

I like Pacquiao and defend him so don't say Im a hater.

I just analyzed his career now please stop crying to get people punished thats weak I never do that to anyone if you cant debate why are you here?
Last time I played a vid you posted it was all a minute and a half of a guy saying "pacquiao is shit" literally nothing else, and when i addressed that u said i was angry for no reason... not only that u claimed he was a boxing historian LMAO! I wouldn't mind having a rational discussion with a Nazi here about boxing, so ur prejudice claims are lies. secondly, I think Manny is a shit human being so I don't have a bias either. there everything refuted...

You are a troll, we all agree on it.

I don't think that the videos are tidwell, I just think he just searched up videos highly critical (in a dumb way) of Pac and shared them as a way to troll this forum.

I don't think that the videos are tidwell, I just think he just searched up videos highly critical (in a dumb way) of Pac and shared them as a way to troll this forum.

Okay explain this to me, why is it people are calling someone a troll, say I don't like Manny Pacquiao is that wrong? What gives, and what gives is that not one of you lot has even been able to intelligently rebute any of those guys I posted, instead you hurled insults and troll at me and whined to cried and snitched trying to get me in trouble for nothing.

I am not a troll and I just asking for you guys to help me understand Pacquiaos legacy in boxing because nobody talks about him anymore and he probably wont be remembered 5 or 10 years from no, but guys like Mayweather, Hopkins, Rigondeaux, Andre ward, Jones Jr will.

These aren't even video breakdowns dude. Just some random asscracker recording himself ranting and bitching about Pacquiao behind the wheel like a fucktard.

Lol pacquaio is from a 3rd world country. Literally grew up in a jungle and to make it this far to have someone (who hates their own life) speak about him, go's too show the man did the unbelievable.

I wasn't a Pacquiao fan; probably has to do with resisting "obligatory patriotism", but he's definitely earned his place as a great.

These aren't even video breakdowns dude. Just some random asscracker recording himself ranting and bitching about Pacquiao behind the wheel like a fucktard.

What are the points you dont agree with that he is ranting about

Okay explain this to me, why is it people are calling someone a troll, say I don't like Manny Pacquiao is that wrong? What gives, and what gives is that not one of you lot has even been able to intelligently rebute any of those guys I posted, instead you hurled insults and troll at me and whined to cried and snitched trying to get me in trouble for nothing.

I am not a troll and I just asking for you guys to help me understand Pacquiaos legacy in boxing because nobody talks about him anymore and he probably wont be remembered 5 or 10 years from no, but guys like Mayweather, Hopkins, Rigondeaux, Andre ward, Jones Jr will.
most boxers go through a dip in popularity and a temporary decline to their historical rankings in their latter end of their career. Pac hasn't fared as poorly as Roy Jones or Shane Mosley in that regard but all three will be looked upon favorably many years from now. Everyone was reluctant to include Lennox Lewis among the all time greats during his time, but historians now acknowledge his greatness. The disinterest to Pac at this moment is a reaction to years of him being overhyped to almost mythical levels.

Why would you not watch the video its almost as if you are prejudging and dissing the new video and not its not me, I just happened to see it in youtube search when I clicked upload date and typed in Pacquiao

Please watch it and give me your opinion of his claims of Pacquiao being a fraud thanks

Are you sure that you didn't accidentally add "LDBC" or "#LDBC" anywhere in your search query? I mean, accidents do happen but this is strange considering that all of the vids I've seen you embed are from the so-called Lion's Den Boxing Community. They're not exactly Pac friendly channels but you already knew that.

most boxers go through a dip in popularity and a temporary decline to their historical rankings in their latter end of their career. Pac hasn't fared as poorly as Roy Jones or Shane Mosley in that regard but all three will be looked upon favorably many years from now. Everyone was reluctant to include Lennox Lewis among the all time greats during his time, but historians now acknowledge his greatness. The disinterest to Pac at this moment is a reaction to years of him being overhyped to almost mythical levels.

Every boxer is over hyped, that doesn't explain anything, Tyson, Oscar, Floyd, Roy Jones, all those guys were hyped up hard especially Tyson and Roy Jones.

But I noticed when reporters interview boxing fans at fights they will ask them who are your top 5 favorites of the past 25 years NOT ONE mentions Pacquiao, you mostly hear Floyd, Andre Ward, Bernard Hopkins, Tyson, Jones Jr, rigondeux, Canelo, Mosley

Are you sure that you didn't accidentally add "LDBC" or "#LDBC" anywhere in your search query? I mean, accidents do happen but this is strange considering that all of the vids I've seen you embed are from the so-called Lion's Den Boxing Community. They're not exactly Pac friendly channels but you already knew that.

No I have no clue what the LDBC was until you mentioned it and what do you mean they are not Pac friendly? The guys in the videos I found claim to be true boxing heads.

Every boxer is over hyped, that doesn't explain anything, Tyson, Oscar, Floyd, Roy Jones, all those guys were hyped up hard especially Tyson and Roy Jones.

But I noticed when reporters interview boxing fans at fights they will ask them who are your top 5 favorites of the past 25 years NOT ONE mentions Pacquiao, you mostly hear Floyd, Andre Ward, Bernard Hopkins, Tyson, Jones Jr, rigondeux, Canelo, Mosley
yes, because they are all embarassed that they gushed like schoolgirls overhyping Pac during his rise to fame. Hopkins, Jones, Tyson, and Ward all got tons of shit from both fans and sportswriters. Tyson especially is a good analogy to Pac- both were lauded by the press and the fans until they declined, and then everyone rushed to revise their positions in the GOAT lists- going from severely overrated to severely underrated. Suddenly, Tyson was a can who didnt belong among the greats. As time went on, emotions settled and a more accurate assessment was found. The same will happen with Pac.

Back