Video breakdown of Manny Pacquiao's career do you agree or disagree with this boxing guy?

Nah, the guy is a legend and has earned every letter of that descriptive term.

Its easy enough to put a negative spin on a fighter's career. Give me 100 words and I'd convince most casuals that Ray Robinson was pretty overrated.

Whats your opinion after watching the videos please share.
i actually didnt watch it. sorry. i just clicked on it and saw it was a brand new video from a youtuber with very few subscribers. so i assume (and i am sure correctly) that it was you. otherwise you would not have come across it so quickly. Keep plugging along though. good luck with the channel. i will give them a look a little later

i actually didnt watch it. sorry. i just clicked on it and saw it was a brand new video from a youtuber with very few subscribers. so i assume (and i am sure correctly) that it was you. otherwise you would not have come across it so quickly. Keep plugging along though. good luck with the channel. i will give them a look a little later

Why would you not watch the video its almost as if you are prejudging and dissing the new video and not its not me, I just happened to see it in youtube search when I clicked upload date and typed in Pacquiao

Please watch it and give me your opinion of his claims of Pacquiao being a fraud thanks

Isn't this like your third thread on this board trashing Pacquiao? What the fuck is your problem?

Nah, the guy is a legend and has earned every letter of that descriptive term.

Its easy enough to put a negative spin on a fighter's career. Give me 100 words and I'd convince most casuals that Ray Robinson was pretty overrated.

Was he not?

Isn't this like your third thread on this board trashing Pacquiao? What the fuck is your problem?
How am I trashing him? I am asking your opinion on the videos do you agree can you counter his argument?

How am I trashing him? I am asking your opinion on the videos do you agree can you counter his argument?
Because you keep posting negative stuff about him and now it's some random asshole on the internet that no one gives a shit about. What the fuck is the point of this?

In the laziest way possible.

If you want to trash someone at least use your own words and opinions instead of scouring the Earth for other people's words to hide behind.

Why would you not watch the video its almost as if you are prejudging and dissing the new video and not its not me, I just happened to see it in youtube search when I clicked upload date and typed in Pacquiao

Please watch it and give me your opinion of his claims of Pacquiao being a fraud thanks
well i guess i will skip watching your video now for sure.

Because you keep posting negative stuff about him and now it's some random asshole on the internet that no one gives a shit about. What the fuck is the point of this?
Why would you call the guy a random asshole? Are you a boxing fan why other boxing fans opinions dont matter, you didnt counter him at all.

well i guess i will skip watching your video now for sure.
lol its not my video, I just happened to see it in search, and he said Pacquiao is nobody and should fight Golovkin and Canelo if people are boasting about him fighting Margarito who weighed 175.

I think we all recognize this as a troll account by now.

Back