Vegetarian tries meat, has orgasm.

Actually there are many single sources of complete amino acid profiles like soy, buckwheat, quinoa, chia, you don't even have to combine foods as long as you eat a balanced diet you'll be fine. Getting enough complete protein is no problem and is the least of concern for someone on a vegetarian or vegan diet.

And yet large #s of people still manage to screw it up anyway due to not knowing and what to cook, having no time, or artificially restricting their diet further by going all raw, etc.

And yet large #s of people still manage to screw it up anyway due to not knowing and what to cook, having no time, or artificially restricting their diet further by going all raw, etc.
Well yeah, any diet has to be done right to be healthy, including an omnivorous diet. I believe its only hard if you make it hard.

Meat is good stuff, however the notion that you should be consuming meat with every meal or everyday is retarded. Humans are actually frugivores. Not carnivores or omnivores.

Calling it a fake. Other youtube vids of the same thing have vegetarians a lot more apprehensive and/ or disgusted at the texture (not flavor though)
This is my experience, too. My wife has been a vegetarian for 20+ years. There are these new veggie burgers called beast burgers, which I think are really good. She won’t touch them because they are “too much like real meat” in her words. I dunno. I guess some vegetarians secretly crave meat, but the people I know who have been vegetarian for a long time seem genuinely skieved out at the idea of eating meat.

Welcome to the dark side, woman. Meat is pretty cool

She was from The Onion.

Everything she does and says is parody.

An actual orgasm or a stupid ass "foodgasm"?

IF the second then <3>

Meat is a lazy way to get flavors. I am not saying it is bad but you have to use cooking methods and recipes you are probably not aware of with vegetables. Most people get stuck on stir fry and steamed vegetables.
You are not going to get the same flavours and texture and experience of eating meat with vegan or vegetarian dishes.

Not saying the experiences with vegan or vegetarian are lesser as I have had some amazing dishes, but the experience and flavours and textures are different than a meat or sushi or general seafood experience.

Yes, but I'm also saying most people who've become vegetarian/vegan already know what meat tastes like.

For example, my brother in law would say "you don't know what you're missing" when serving meat, but I do know because I used to eat it.
Yeah, yeah. Most converted vegetarians and vegans claim they preferred to order their steaks well done. Gtfo of here with your bullshit.

Yeah, yeah. Most converted vegetarians and vegans claim they preferred to order their steaks well done. Gtfo of here with your bullshit.

Chill out bro. You meat eaters are awfully defensive. Probably too much hormones from the steroids in the meat you eat.

<Gordonhat>

This is Sherdog. There's only one valid reply.

Wood.
source.gif

Not at all. That is not to say it's all figured out in terms of what should comprise each meal, but it seems apparent the science points to going back to the old ways, i.e. large meal at breakfast, smaller meal at lunch, smaller still at supper.

There's an old expression for good health: Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper.

You are not going to get the same flavours and texture and experience of eating meat with vegan or vegetarian dishes.

Not saying the experiences with vegan or vegetarian are lesser as I have had some amazing dishes, but the experience and flavours and textures are different than a meat or sushi or general seafood experience.

It isn't the same because it is not the same. I tell people there are a lot of faux meat products that are pretty decent tasting. If your benchmark is does it taste like real meat, you'll be dissapointed. If your benchmark is does it taste good, you'll be pleasantly surprised. There is a vegan chinese restaurant in chinatown here in Houston that does an incredible job making vegan dishes. They have a orange faux sweet and sour chicken that is delicious. Does it taste like chicken? No but they had to call it something people could identify. Vegan dishes make the mistake of taking the name of meat dishes rather than just standing on their own merits.

"I'm gonna suck this outta your bone"

A-5 Wagyu is like the Rolls Royce of Steaks.... My f'ing mouth watered like Pavlov's dogs when it showed a side view on the fork and you could still see the marbling...

Not necessarily, if she was already considering reincorporating meat and mentioned it at work and someone had the idea for the video it could still be completely legit.

She doesn't appear coerced into omnivorousness but I know plenty of long term vegans / vegetarians who started to reincorporate animal protein to round out their plant based diet and most of them responded like this.

"Oh God this is good"

After a few days or weeks, "I haven't had this much energy in years"

"I feel alive again"

Stuff like that is pretty common.

Generally these were people who had substantial nutritional deficiencies before returning to omnivorousness so it is perfectly normal for them to feel much better now that they're consuming animal protein, vit A in retinol form, heme iron, vit B12 and more.
I think it's also common to lose weight, ironically.

There's an old expression for good health: Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper.
Precisely the aphorism I had in mind as I wrote that.

It isn't the same because it is not the same. I tell people there are a lot of faux meat products that are pretty decent tasting. If your benchmark is does it taste like real meat, you'll be disappointed. If your benchmark is does it taste good, you'll be pleasantly surprised. There is a vegan chinese restaurant in chinatown here in Houston that does an incredible job making vegan dishes. They have a orange faux sweet and sour chicken that is delicious. Does it taste like chicken? No but they had to call it something people could identify. Vegan dishes make the mistake of taking the name of meat dishes rather than just standing on their own merits.
you are acting like things do not change. Technology does not get better.

I was a hard core meatatarian just a few years ago. When a gal I dated about 10 years ago would try to get me try faux meat in her vegetarian dishes I would try and tell her it tasted like crap and the texture was crap and that is because it was. This past year when dating a different gal who likes Vegan restaurants I was shocked at how far faux meat has come and how much BETTER it is compared to 10 years ago. I tried her faux chicken Caesar Salad and had a lasagna with faux meat balls and meat sauce and they were both great. I would hazard a guess that you could trick me if you snuck those into a regular restaurant and did not tell me it was faux meat.

Now I am not saying that if you eat a full faux chicken breast or faux steak they would hold up as I am sure they would not. But what I am saying is that they have improved massively and there is billions of dollars pushing it to improve even more with the goal that it hold up in blind taste tests with no one being able to tell the difference. Will they get there? I don't know. But certainly YOU cannot speak to the future with any certainty saying it will not.

And beyond faux meat which is not meat we have all sorts of money chasing Cultured Meat which is REAL meat but he science is early but developing fast.

Last edited:
That’s a sign that your body is getting the proper nourishment that you’ve been depriving it for so long

Back