Vegetarian tries meat, has orgasm.

Calling it a fake. Other youtube vids of the same thing have vegetarians a lot more apprehensive and/ or disgusted at the texture (not flavor though)

If you go through the replies on those reddit threads, there are a lot of vegetarians who say they just don't like the taste of meat. I don't know why they say that, maybe they are crazy, but they definitely exist.
I have no doubt there are people who are just more well adapted to eating a primarily vegetarian diet (and that therefore they find it tastes better) just as there are people, the Inuit, for example, whose diet is primarily meat and almost nothing green, but they're the exception rather than the rule when it comes to humanity in general. I believe strongly it would be very hard for me to obtain proper nutrition from a vegetarian diet while I'm sure there are many for whom the opposite is true. For the average person, however, moderation in all things is the way to go.
The funny thing is that actually grossed me out. The idea of sucking down just the marrow. Of course, I've probably eaten bone marrow thousands of times while biting into chicken legs and not even realized it and probably liked it.
It's one of those things where you just need to ignore the appearance.

Last edited:
I sure hope you are being sarcastic.
Not at all. That is not to say it's all figured out in terms of what should comprise each meal, but it seems apparent the science points to going back to the old ways, i.e. large meal at breakfast, smaller meal at lunch, smaller still at supper. But in terms of what makes people healthiest in general, there is absolutely no question. Consider life expectancy, average height/weight, etc, all show growth over the decades as the overall standard of peoples' diets have improved.

Fair point then. I assume it's a way of talking themselves into not eating something they disagree with, but that's a bit condescending so whatever. It just seems unlikely that someone would quit eating meat because they didn't like the taste, and then have their mind blown years later to the point of acting like they had no idea it could taste that good.

I had chocolate ice cream for the first time in a while like a month ago, and I loved it because it had been so long. It's not like I totally forgot how much I used to like it though.
It might be a survival thing, just to give you more pleasure at finding a better food source. Someone said earlier that Julia Stiles said she also had the equivalent of an orgasm when she had a burger after being vegan for a long time.

I wonder if she became bloodlusted like the woman in the video too.

bloody-vampire-face-stock-illustration__k3422135.jpg

Wood. Only if she swallows. Do vegetarians swallow?

She was on a lung and heart transplant list with pulmonary hypertension, which is a death sentence. She married a French guy who got her to eat meat again, and it subsided significantly, and she was taken off the donor lists.

I've never had a problem with vegetarians. It feels like it could be healthy, but I think you have to eat an egg a day or something to get that complete amino chain, unless you're well off, super disciplined, and can master that without meat. Very difficult. A good amount of vegetarians probably support human abortion, so asn unwillingness to eat chicken eggs seems comically stupid.

Anyways, my sisters story is 100% true, but she would never politicize it, and I think unfortunately wouldn't talk publically about it, because she still feels similar in many ways about the treatment of animals.

Now, I'm not saying people back then were 100% right and mainstream science today is a "friendly woman at the docks", but it shows how things can change. Who knows the truth? No idea. However, meat and bread worked for millenia.
A milenia of a life expectancy of 40, that is what it worked for.

Last edited:
Not at all. That is not to say it's all figured out in terms of what should comprise each meal, but it seems apparent the science points to going back to the old ways, i.e. large meal at breakfast, smaller meal at lunch, smaller still at supper. But in terms of what makes people healthiest in general, there is absolutely no question. Consider life expectancy, average height/weight, etc, all show growth over the decades as the overall standard of peoples' diets have improved.
The average weight per height has improved over the past decades? Average dude is 5'9 190 and woman is like 5'4 170 lmao

The average weight per height has improved over the past decades? Average dude is 5'9 190 and woman is like 5'4 170 lmao
Er, no, not the ratio, that / was short for and.

Obviously, the increase in obesity is the effect of not following a balanced diet, and the so-called obesity epidemic is a relatively new phenomenon. In general, health outcomes have improved across the board due to improved diet.
average-height-of-men-for-selected-countries.png

She was on a lung and heart transplant list with pulmonary hypertension, which is a death sentence. She married a French guy who got her to eat meat again, and it subsided significantly, and she was taken off the donor lists.

I've never had a problem with vegetarians. It feels like it could be healthy, but I think you have to eat an egg a day or something to get that complete amino chain, unless you're well off, super disciplined, and can master that without meat. Very difficult. A good amount of vegetarians probably support human abortion, so asn unwillingness to eat chicken eggs seems comically stupid.

Anyways, my sisters story is 100% true, but she would never politicize it, and I think unfortunately wouldn't talk publically about it, because she still feels similar in many ways about the treatment of animals.
I have no trouble believing this story. I'm sure many people, and I believe I am one, cannot derive the right elements for a healthy diet from being vegetarian. But I also have no trouble believing there are some people who would thrive on a vegetarian diet and good for them. If it were me, I wouldn't be interested in experimenting with my health like that but if it suits you, I have no problem with it.

Er, no, not the ratio, that / was short for and.

Obviously, the increase in obesity is the effect of not following a balanced diet, and the so-called obesity epidemic is a relatively new phenomenon. In general, health outcomes have improved across the board due to improved diet.
average-height-of-men-for-selected-countries.png
What the hell happened to Germany in 1850?

EDIT: Looks like it was the European Potato Failure.

You don't have to eat eggs to get all your amino acids, its extremely easy to dforexample, beans and rice together is a complete protein.
I have no trouble believing this story. I'm sure many people, and I believe I am one, cannot derive the right elements for a healthy diet from being vegetarian. But I also have no trouble believing there are some people who would thrive on a vegetarian diet and good for them. If it were me, I wouldn't be interested in experimenting with my health like that but if it suits you, I have no problem with it.
Do you think you're just gonna die if you stop eating meat?

You don't have to eat eggs to get all your amino acids, its extremely easy to dforexample, beans and rice together is a complete protein.

No, but it seems very likely my health would be negatively affected if I tried to rely solely upon a vegetarian diet. I'm not saying I'd fall ill in a week, but I believe my long term health would be at risk.

It also seems likely that there is a disease infecting all of Sherdog that makes it hard to have a discussion without resorting to ridiculous extremes. But if I must, consider the Inuit. Access to anything other than meat is extremely limited yet they remain healthy. They get what they need from what little they forage, berries, roots, grasses, seaweed, etc, and the rest is all meat and fish. Particularly in the environment where they live, the same cannot be said if they switched to a fully vegetarian diet. That's one extreme. I'm sure there are people who would thrive equally well on a diet with no meat. I'm closer to the Inuit end of the spectrum, is all I'm saying.

Calling it a fake. Other youtube vids of the same thing have vegetarians a lot more apprehensive and/ or disgusted at the texture (not flavor though)

Not necessarily, if she was already considering reincorporating meat and mentioned it at work and someone had the idea for the video it could still be completely legit.

She doesn't appear coerced into omnivorousness but I know plenty of long term vegans / vegetarians who started to reincorporate animal protein to round out their plant based diet and most of them responded like this.

"Oh God this is good"

After a few days or weeks, "I haven't had this much energy in years"

"I feel alive again"

Stuff like that is pretty common.

Generally these were people who had substantial nutritional deficiencies before returning to omnivorousness so it is perfectly normal for them to feel much better now that they're consuming animal protein, vit A in retinol form, heme iron, vit B12 and more.

I don't think one kind of bean does it. From what I've heard, it would have to be a couple different kinds of beans/legumes.

Oh, and why not eat an egg?

Wtevr. My sister was dying, and what was killing her went away after she started eating meat. I like vegetarian dishes, and wish to consume less meat, as I age.

Last edited:
I don't think one kind of bean does it. From what I've heard, it would have to be a couple different kinds of beans/legumes.

Wtevr. My sister was dying, and what 2as killing hervwent away after shevstarted eating meat. I like vegetarian dishes, and wish to consume less meat, as I age.

Crazies act like it's all or nothing.

We're omnivores, aint nothing wrong with a high fiber low sugar diet with lots of vegetables and delicious animal proteins.

Wtevr. My sister was dying, and what 2as killing hervwent away after shevstarted eating meat. I like vegetarian dishes, and wish to consume less meat, as I age.
Actually there are many single sources of complete amino acid profiles like soy, buckwheat, quinoa, chia, you don't even have to combine foods as long as you eat a balanced diet you'll be fine. Getting enough complete protein is no problem and is the least of concern for someone on a vegetarian or vegan diet.

Back