vegetarian and vegan powerlifters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallelujah diet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I find the mention of Genesis 9:3 very interesting. "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.", which could potentially justify eating anything that was alive.

Whether or not someone is a Jeebus lover or a vegan, I could give a fuck less. I'd rather spend my time doing my own thing than worrying about someone else.

If you want to eat rabbit food all the time, be my guest, that's just one less person that can steal the good meats before I can get to the store. If you want to believe in Jeebus that's fine. I don't, but as long as you can respect that I don't, we don't have issues. The issue I have is when someone tries to press their view or opinion on me. I don't give a fuck about what you do, as long as you don't make it my problem.

That's the same way I feel about gay people. I don't give a fuck about what you do, or what jesus' opinion of it is, keep the shit away from me, and I could give a fuck less.

Time spent worrying about others, is time wasted that I could have used doing something productive for me.

i need to be your friend. you other guys have turned this into a holy war, when all i asked was a serious question.

i need to be your friend. you other guys have turned this into a holy war, when all i asked was a serious question.

Topics tend to drift on the internet. Just be glad this thread hasn't invoked Godwin's law yet, or become nothing but picture of bacon.

Topics tend to drift on the internet. Just be glad this thread hasn't invoked Godwin's law yet, or become nothing but picture of bacon.

bacon.jpg

To the people saying they don't like vegetarianism pushed onto them, bear the following in mind. When I'm having food with people for the first time, I don't make a big thing about it, I don't even say I'm vegetarian, but invariably they guess, and then it's always something like "Are you vegetarian? Why did you become vegetarian" or "haha I love meat I could never go vegetarian, mmm u want some of this steak here haha just kidding [insert dumb expression I've seen a hundred times before]. So why are you a vegetarian?".

The point is, almost everyone asks me why I'm vegetarian, so what should I say? I used to say it was for health reasons, then I decided to be more honest because I got fed up with making up family health problems: now I say it's for ethical reasons. This always goes down badly, then I get more of "haha u want some of this steak haha joking" or "haha you are vegetarian but you are drinking spirits thats so funny. Hey, Joe, this guy over here is a vegetarian but he's drinking spirits haha". You ask for the reason, you get it...don't blame me for the answer, and yes I think I'm doing a good thing by making you think about it but I would not have said anything if you didn't explicitly ask. What do I think about people who eat meat? I know they can be very good people, I don't consider myself a perfectly ethical being, there are plenty who donate more to charity or who are more active in their community. Funny how the people who are most defensive are also the ones most likely to convert to vegetarianism imo.

Last edited:
I don't have an ethical problem eating meat. The animals I eat were born and raised to be eaten, thus, if people didn't eat them, they wouldn't have existed in the first place. That being said, I do have ethical issues with factory farming, and I'd like to see animals treated well while they are alive.

I don't have an ethical problem eating meat. The animals I eat were born and raised to be eaten, thus, if people didn't eat them, they wouldn't have existed in the first place. That being said, I do have ethical issues with factory farming, and I'd like to see animals treated well while they are alive.

what if pedophiles started raising children in order to molest them?

I have see some of the ethics/enviroment issues vegans do. But fuck raising kids vegan. Every person I know raised vegetarian including myself has something fucked up with their physique. They tend to be short, really fat, or really small. I know this one girl who had hardcore thinning hair. I never mentioned anything but you'd think the doctor would tell her about a biotin deficiency, or it might be something else.

Vegan is alright when you're an adult, but don't fuck up your kids because of your morals.

personally I want my kid stay meat-eating until he's 18, then he can make up his own mind. I don't think he would suffer abnormalities with me as his father, e.g. my own diet gives me 100%+ of all the vitamins and minerals listed on nutritiondata.com and I also supplement with dha/epa from algae (30% absorbtion, much higher than flax/aha). I don't want to take any risks though, so his current diet is a conventional one including liver, marrow, etc. One day he will ask why I'm a vegetarian, and I'll tell him it's because I don't like the taste and I don't really need it now that I'm fully grown.

Edit: I think vegetarianism and veganism are ideas that are ahead of their time in some ways. It is currently difficult to create a diet that is 100% vegetarian and satisfies all the daily requirements, though it is possible with hard work. It isn't surprising that most people just go along with the majority (just like in Nazi Germany). I look forward to the day when they grow perfect omega 3 steaks from animal DNA, without having an animal involved, and sell them for $5.

Last edited:
Powerlifters = Fat people who are too scared to do step aerobics for weightloss

what if pedophiles started raising children in order to molest them?

The difference is I want to see animals properly treated while they are alive. Additionaly the vast majority of meat comes from animals that, due to millenia of breeding, do not and can not exist in nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back