Vanessa Trump files for divorce. Mueller gets new witness?

DYXRBtUU8AAJdV8.jpg

8BIAUBl.jpg

Just saw dirty Donny jr. was texting a model right after his wife gave birth, like father, like son.

The left are pretty disgusting people. This thread is a good illustration.
I don't remember you saying anything when people were saying far worse things about the Obama's or Hillary Clinton so spare me your selective outrage

You care since you click on thread and responded

We criticize trumps dumb ass cause trump does a lot of dumbass shit.

Trumpets call us obsessed..

But the trumpets are obsessed with us supposedly being obsessed with trump.

It’s an endless loop lol

This story sure died a death when it turned out Jr got his divorce because he was slaying reality tv hotties on the side. Guess that didn't fit the narrative...

Fuck those are unfortunate pictures. With a billionaire father you’d think a tan and a visit to the orthodontist office would be viable

This story sure died a death when it turned out Jr got his divorce because he was slaying reality tv hotties on the side. Guess that didn't fit the narrative...
Only if one doesn't have a shred of morality, deplorables think it is cool to cheat on ones wife.

Thread title is a bit misleading. Vanessa can’t be a witness for Mueller, at least not against Don Jr. Spousal privilege applies, she can’t be forced to testify against him.

Thread title is a bit misleading. Vanessa can’t be a witness for Mueller, at least not against Don Jr. Spousal privilege applies, she can’t be forced to testify against him.
This is what I was thinking. You could be divorced for a decade but anything said to each other while married can't be brought up

Like he wasn't always doing that, and like she didn't know.<puh-lease75>

Not against him but what about POTUS?

You lost at “slaying”.

You sound poor.

PaulY d fucked that...think about that, Pauly d. Lolololol @ braggin like she’s a dime.

pauly-d-aubrey-oday-donald-trump-jr-ftr.jpg

Last edited:
This is what I was thinking. You could be divorced for a decade but anything said to each other while married can't be brought up

You can not be forced to testify against your spouse, but you can do so willingly

Back