Vanessa Trump files for divorce. Mueller gets new witness?

No. I have nothing to prove to a kid who thinks divorce is funny and something to be celebrated. The kind of self destructive behavior I expect from the left, and frankly from natives in general.
Disgraceful isn't it.

Disgraceful isn't it.

Ahahaha

tenor.gif

The same way we're celebrating this situation, by making light of it. That's all you've got on us "celebrating it", so by your own standards, there you are, celebrating OJ getting away with murder. A situation that definitely adversely affected children.

So tell us more about how terrible we are after you finish telling us why you celebrate murderers getting monthly checks.

I didn't celebrate shit. Reading comprehension.

Okay show where I " celebrated " this divorce

I mean you claimed several times that I am scum for celebrating it so you should find one or two good ones right?

Then I guess you'd agree no one in this thread was celebrating this divorce either. I guess all you've done here is make an ass out of yourself.

Did you expect Trump to make fun of a marriage because he's from the terrible left too? Or are you gonna completely ignore that post?

Trump got some bad genes.

All his boys look like Critters without the tranquilizer darts.

Then I guess you'd agree no one in this thread was celebrating this divorce either. I guess all you've done here is make an ass out of yourself.

Did you expect Trump to make fun of a marriage because he's from the terrible left too? Or are you gonna completely ignore that post?
Like a true bitch he just ignored the tweet and ran from this thread. Sad!

Trumps sons remind me of Napoleon Dynamite except with more autism.

I'm surprised Don Jnr could even find the hole to have 5 kids.
Wife probably chose to be inseminated instead.

It's a shame families are being broken due to Donald's fuck ups.

Back