Vanessa Trump files for divorce. Mueller gets new witness?

What about the kids?

Divorce must suck....friend of mine wife divorces him and now he has to pay every month so she can live in his old house with some other guy.
Have your kids around some another guy.

Harsh

Another friend who is a girl who was the sole bread winner, now has to pay her loser boyfriend every month.

Not good

That's is why educated women should not choose hood rats as a partner .

Disgraceful isn't it.

vQ6tuxG.gif

Some are? That's strange, because they(about 90% here) were the ones who were using "snowflake" in every other sentence during the campaign and after the election. It's only being applied here to mock those who couldn't stop saying it, while complaining about over-sensitivity to words for the last 2 years.

Don't you think it's hilarious they now feel this topic is some how "over the line"? And by "they", I mean you. Because despite your best attempts we all know you have no true political compass beyond trollishly defending Trump.

I get you're desperate for a win, but your inability to process what's took place in this thread isn't a concession. They were named, you simply couldn't add 1+1 to get to 2. And I'm not your math teacher, I'm just the guy making fun of you.

Speak for yourself and not the majority of conservatives or Trump supporters then, because the Clinton's marriage was one of their favorite topics during the election, On top of that they've been railing against over-sensitivity to words forever now, and suddenly making fun of a rich douche-bag who's father is destroying the country is just too far? Why, because they have kids? So surely you won't talk about anyone's problems if they have children those problems affect, right? Something tells me that won't be true, and it certainly isn't true with 99% of Trump's supporters.

A bigger problem in our society is the over-privileged taking advantage of those inherently disadvantaged by things like a single-parent household. Like the guy comically attempting to run our country and his entire family. Trump Jr is a piece of shit and deserves his fate. If you feel bad for his kids, blame him.

Yeah I'm sure these kids will be just as bad off as the average black kid who comes from a single-parent household.... even though their grandfather is the president.

<puh-lease75>
Every single word of this

Also, shame on you melting snowflakes

The left are pretty disgusting people. This thread is a good illustration.

Weird how all Trump supporters find this topic beneath them and off the table...

....yet Bill and Hilary's marriage and Bill's wandering eye were one of their favorite topics during the election.

It's almost like you're all just hypocritical clowns.

Don't forget Michelle's un first lady like bare arms, gasp!

The left are pretty disgusting people. This thread is a good illustration.
Donny Jr. seems pretty disgusting and a great illustration how you have been conned by the Trump clan and right wing media. I know it hurts your brain to acknowledge your hypocrisy, so I posted it again. Oh no the left....you snowflakes are the worst.

What about the kids?

Divorce must suck....friend of mine wife divorces him and now he has to pay every month so she can live in his old house with some other guy.
Have your kids around some another guy.

Harsh

Another friend who is a girl who was the sole bread winner, now has to pay her loser boyfriend every month.

Not good

That's is why educated women should not choose hood rats as a partner .
Karma bro(feel bad for kids)

She knows that Jr is going to jail. Doesn't want to be married to an ex-con.

Good lord, is this photoshopped?

Eric looks especially developmentally fucked in this picture.

Clearly Trump isn't really pro-life, because Eric screams failed abortion.

Have you seen "Our Cartoon President"? At first, I thought they were exaggerating with their depiction of Eric but after seeing those pictures I think they nailed it.

our-cartoon-president-01.jpg

She knows that Jr is going to jail. Doesn't want to be married to an ex-con.

Have you seen "Our Cartoon President"? At first, I thought they were exaggerating with their depiction of Eric but after seeing those pictures I think they nailed it.

our-cartoon-president-01.jpg

I think Stephen Colbert said it best: that Eric looks like someone tried to make a clone of Donald but spilled some bleach in the petri dish.

He has autism, what is your excuse?

There is literally no way Trump would raise (read: have his wife/servants raise) an autistic kid. The dude has low-T level work ethic and ability to empathize with other people.

Back