Vanessa Trump files for divorce. Mueller gets new witness?

Dramovitch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Vanessa Trump, a former model, is seeking an uncontested divorce from the president's son, according to a public court record filed Thursday. Details of the divorce complaint haven't been made public. The court filing didn't include the names of the couple's lawyers.

Donald Trump Jr. and Vanessa Trump said, "After 12 years of marriage, we have decided to go our separate ways. We will always have tremendous respect for each other and our families. We have five beautiful children together and they remain our top priority. We ask for your privacy during this time."

https://www.nbcwashington.com/enter...rs-Wife-Vanessa-Files-Divorce--477013983.html

Interesting timing.

"may be filing for the split now to secure a financial settlement before Mueller probe potentially puts her husband’s assets at risk.""

So many fond memories

DYXazXQXUAYDhBJ.jpg

DYXRBtUU8AAJdV8.jpg

DYXFhr_V4AAnQ7z.jpg

On the bright side, sign up today and you might get lucky! Jr is available!

DYXiJCIV4AEoetK.jpg

How much do you think the controversies around his daddy's terrible politics spilled over and impacted their marriage? Also Jrs Wikileak collusion.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/15/politics/vanessa-trump-donald-trump-jr-divorce/index.html

"After 12 years of marriage, we have decided to go our separate ways," the statement said. "We will always have tremendous respect for each other and our families. We have five beautiful children together and they remain our top priority. We ask for your privacy during this time."

Last edited:
He's on a good pace to catch daddy. Only 1 more to go!

Meh. I don’t like to meddle in peoples private affairs.

I’ve been separated once twice as well.

Shit happens.

From the pic of her I saw, he's got a great shot of trading up.

Yeah, I don't mind bashing Trump Jr.
But his wife and family are a private thing.
Can't say his wife was much in the spotlight and considering their kids are involved.
That is just a private matter.

Unless it turns out they separated because the Donald banged her :).

I hear they sell tin foil hats in adult medium.

yeah that form looks painful .. not good if you're doing that long term

yeah that form looks painful .. not good if you're doing that long term

All fairness it looks like a true 1RM. There are always form breakdowns on true 1RM. I wouldn't recommend doing those very often.

Back