Val Shevchenko's Dime Piece Sister Antonina Shevcenko has her 1st MMA Fight in 10yrs Tomorrow

I disagree-- Valentina has shown great tdd and serviceable wrestling and BJJ throughout her career. What makes you think she has bad TDD? Because the champ got her down once and did nothing with it? Valentina has been training MMA essentially her whole life, but WMMA wasn't as big when she got into competing, so she went with Kickboxing.

From what I understand, Antonina Also has experience in judo and obviously in MMA as well (she's had an MMA fight many years ago). I don't think there will be much of a transition period with Antonina--there wasn't one for Valentina, other than figuring out the pacing and scoring of MMA rounds/fights.

@kuka45 is immediately dispatched to any Shevchenko related thread to discreetly bash and discredit her. At one point I think he even tried to imply she was on PEDs.

Antonina is on the right (yes, I had to look her up.). FYI, she's from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.

Yes, a Bishkek dime piece. Wood.

P.S. Can't wait to hear, "Fighting out of Bishkek . . . " How fucking badass!

P.P.S. Look at the tool in the center trying not to pull a Rogan.

P.P.PS. Antonina by Bishkek.

Russian but she reps Bishkek like Stipe reps Cleveland lol.

I disagree-- Valentina has shown great tdd and serviceable wrestling and BJJ throughout her career. What makes you think she has bad TDD? Because the champ got her down once and did nothing with it? Valentina has been training MMA essentially her whole life, but WMMA wasn't as big when she got into competing, so she went with Kickboxing.

I'm not in awe of her perfomances. Her TDD failed in most important moment of her career. How long they both train bjj, I'm sure Valentina do it since she joined UFC, but before?

From what I understand, Antonina Also has experience in judo and obviously in MMA as well (she's had an MMA fight many years ago). I don't think there will be much of a transition period with Antonina--there wasn't one for Valentina, other than figuring out the pacing and scoring of MMA rounds/fights.

So she is still in transition, becsue her pace didn't change since first fight in UFC, she lost first round again? And how long they both train bjj? I'm sure her sister is also good with judo etc., but Valentina basicly lost to Nunes, because of failed judo throw. Takedowns are part of muay thai, I see her grappling with serviceable judo as result of her muay thai career not some 2003 wmma (and mma figths vs 0-0 girls). That's why I'm sure her sister should be fine, but long run without other grappling techniques will be hard for her.

Her and Valentina have this super weird vibe. The you two are a bittttt too close for sisters vibe.

Did she borrow Valentina's Reebok Kit?

*Edit* i was thinking of the wrong fighter

Carry on

Good luck Antonina! I'll be watching your fight from my computer.

Shut up you virgins, if she Sat next to one of you on the bus you'd stain your pants hahaha

Her and Valentina have this super weird vibe. The you two are a bittttt too close for sisters vibe.
tenor.gif

Who are these bums saying Antonina isn't good enough for them ?

In your fucking dreams boys.

<LikeReally5>

I see infinitely more attractive girls on a daily basis at my local whole foods than her.

I'm not in awe of her perfomances. Her TDD failed in most important moment of her career. How long they both train bjj, I'm sure Valentina do it since she joined UFC, but before?

So she is still in transition, becsue her pace didn't change since first fight in UFC, she lost first round again? And how long they both train bjj? I'm sure her sister is also good with judo etc., but Valentina basicly lost to Nunes, because of failed judo throw. Takedowns are part of muay thai, I see her grappling with serviceable judo as result of her muay thai career not some 2003 wmma (and mma figths vs 0-0 girls). That's why I'm sure her sister should be fine, but long run without other grappling techniques will be hard for her.

Dude, you're off the tracks. You said val lacked BJJ and TDD, yet your only proof is that the champion of the world who happens to be much bigger than her took her down? and that she hasn't "awed" you? She stuffs over 70 percent of Takedowns, and she has finishes with subs. Saying she lacks BJJ and TDD while knowing this is just..........

{<doc}

@kuka45 is immediately dispatched to any Shevchenko related thread to discreetly bash and discredit her. At one point I think he even tried to imply she was on PEDs.

It's difficult to differentiate between subtle trolls and ignorance. Sherdog is a dangerous place.

DKRl6mnX0AEjIcB.jpg:large

valentina-shevchenko-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-session-picture-id501496726

{<huh}
These two are sisters ??

Antonina is a carbon copy of their Mother, she's basically a taller, slimmer version. She has the same coloring too. Where-a-ways Valentina is whiter looking and much more typically Slavic in appearance.

I've never seen nor heard of their Father (if they even have the same Father). Not sure if he passed away, split from their Mother or if they have different Fathers whom never seem to bother with them.

Valentina must take after her Dad, whoever it is. These things happen, I for example look much more like my Mothers side of the family whilst my Brother looks like my Fathers side.

Antonina is a carbon copy of their Mother, she's basically a taller, slimmer version. She has the same coloring too. Where-a-ways Valentina is whiter looking and much more typically Slavic in appearance.

I've never seen nor heard of their Father (if they even have the same Father). Not sure if he passed away, split from their Mother or if they have different Fathers whom never seem to bother with them.

Valentina must take after her Dad, whoever it is. These things happen, I for example look much more like my Mothers side of the family whilst my Brother looks like my Fathers side.

Antonina looks like one of those hot Italian chicks, whereas Valentina looks like a russian mom.
<VinceCa$h>
I'm in for her the hype train if she is half as good as her sister,

she looks real pretty with the longer hair, the short haircut doesnt suit her at all. And she looks like this sans make up. With it, she could actually be a dime.

Back