Val Shevchenko's Dime Piece Sister Antonina Shevcenko has her 1st MMA Fight in 10yrs Tomorrow

Agree about the dancing stuff but ya' never know.

If that's so she has done an amazing job of it (keeping her private life private). In her pictures she's always with Pavel & Antonina, they travel together, from Peru, to Thailand, to the USA. They travel a lot, every other week they're in a different country. They're always together, there has never been any evidence of any partner, never referenced, never seen in picture or video.

But all the power to them. <3
maybe she is waiting until after her fight career is over to settle down.

A 7/10 is fucking good son.

"lmao @ you getting excited at a 7/10".

<{vega}>

Another thing I don't understand is the 'go outside' comments in every thread about how attractive a Woman is. Have you seen the average every day person ? I for one do, occasionally, go outside and to put it bluntly obesity is at an all time high, whilst some non-obese Women are thin, not even slim or athletic like Antonina, just straight up skinny. When it comes to facial attractiveness also, many people are mediocre as fuck. Very few people are drop dead gorgeous.

People who say this, actually come across more so as shut ins than the people they're talking about. Not everyone is a dolled up, photoshopped model like those Women you see online. They're literally impossibly good looking, due to the photoshop (with many models/celebs also getting multiple surgeries). You seem to be poking fun at him for getting excited by a 7/10, as if you are only allowed to get excited about 8s, 9s and the non-existent 10s.

One thing I think many people don't seem to appreciate is the difference of seeing someone in a picture, like so, and standing a meter or two away from them in person. Surely you know many people who look great in person but have many mediocre photos ? I do. An old colleague looked like a 5/10 in her pictures, but in person she was an easy 7-8. Easily. She looked good in person but the camera seemed to make her face look longer, like her nose and cheeks were too long, when in person it looked perfectly fine. Sometimes the camera does things like this.

Literally every person ever, gets comments like this 'I see better at the local supermarket', 'she's just okay'. You name her, someone will say this about her. LMAO.
He called her a dime, which means a 10 does it not?

You just agreed with me that she's more like a 7.

Sherdoggers tend to get excited about average looking girls just cause they do mma, so yeah when someone thinks Shevchenko or her sister are knockouts, or someone like Joanna is hot, it seems to me that they need to get out more, and spend less time on sherdog.

And again, a 7 is alright, that chick looks decent, I'd probably hit it too, but a dime? Every decent looking chick is a dime, any prospect who gets an impressive win is future GOAT, etc... ffs give me a break from the hyperbole.

Maybe My Girl (p>

;)
haha if so you are lucky, man.
e30cb7_9632436c4883439abb8e6efa1ab1d622~mv2.gif

£5 to stream the card, might give it a watch.

He called her a dime, which means a 10 does it not?

You just agreed with me that she's more like a 7.

Sherdoggers tend to get excited about average looking girls just cause they do mma, so yeah when someone thinks Shevchenko or her sister are knockouts, or someone like Joanna is hot, it seems to me that they need to get out more, and spend less time on sherdog.

Is that what 'dime piece' means ? A 10/10 ? Never knew that, I thought it was just another way of saying 'hot' or 'sexy'. My bad if that's a case.

Well that's true man, it's not necessarily a bad thing though. A lot of celebrities are more attractive for who they are and what they do than what they look like, it's not a bad thing in my opinion, just as worthy of attraction as plain old looks. As MMA fans, people see these Women doing a sport they love and are drawn to them.

It's like how a famous actress who plays a popular character will get swooned over, in part due to attachment to that character. Say like Emilia Clarke (Daenerys from Game of Thrones). It is what it is.

Is that what 'dime piece' means ? A 10/10 ? Never knew that, I thought it was just another way of saying 'hot' or 'sexy'. My bad if that's a case.

Well that's true man, it's not necessarily a bad thing though. A lot of celebrities are more attractive for who they are and what they do than what they look like, it's not a bad thing in my opinion, just as worthy of attraction as plain old looks. As MMA fans, people see these Women doing a sport they love and are drawn to them.

It's like how a famous actress who plays a popular character will get swooned over, in part due to attachment to that character. Say like Emilia Clarke (Daenerys from Game of Thrones). It is what it is.
A dime is a 10 cent coin.

If the TS said something like Valentina's sister is attractive, or something along those lines it's a completely different thing. But the gross exaggeration is what's annoying, there is a dozen hotter chicks at my local gym and none of them are dimes.

Their family/relationship dynamic is interesting. Neither of them seem to be in a relationship, though det_regnar_på_vår_kärlek shared an article which claimed Antonina is married to their coach Pavel, but I'm not sure if that's truly the case. With all due respect to him, he's short (a few inches shorter than Antonina), overweight and much older than the Shevchenko sisters. The only reason they'd be together is some weird coach/father type dynamic where they've known each for a long time and he's always been a guiding figure for her where they've built a bond together over many years. I've seen only one picture of Pavel & Antonina where they look like a couple in all the others they just look like friends. Yet I don't know where this leaves Valentina as her and Antonina seem almost inseparable, I'm pretty sure they live together too...with Pavel.

I don't know what you're implying by 'super weird' or 'too close'. I don't think they're in some incestual lesbian relationship or anything of that nature. LMAO. Or if you're claiming they're a lesbian couple pretending to be sisters for sake of pr. But yeah, their living arrangements seem a bit odd by most peoples standards.

Makes me wonder if Valentina is a lesbian or asexual who doesn't care for Men or relationships and just tags along with Pavel & Antonina. The only reason I say this is because Lesbianism is rampant amongst athletes and especially so in WMMA. (goes with the nature of the sport, it favors more masculine/athletic Women who are tomboys). Along with the fact there has been no evidence of her being in a relationship with anybody, possibly ever.
You seem to have put a lot of thought into this.

<LikeReally5>

I see infinitely more attractive girls on a daily basis at my local whole foods than her.

those girls are trouble

theyll spend all your money on avocado toast then divorce you and takr your son away and put him in womens studies

The lady Antonina is fighting is 42-3 kickboxer Anissa Haddaoui, who just won Kunlun's 62kg (136lbs) tournament. Not a freebie win at all for Shevchenko (her best bet is that Haddaoui is kind of half-assing this fight because she's so active kickboxing; this is Haddaoui's fifth or sixth fight this year).

Last edited:
A 7/10 is fucking good son.

"lmao @ you getting excited at a 7/10".

<{vega}>

Another thing I don't understand is the 'go outside' comments in every thread about how attractive a Woman is. Have you seen the average every day person ? I for one do, occasionally, go outside and to put it bluntly obesity is at an all time high, whilst some non-obese Women are thin, not even slim or athletic like Antonina, just straight up skinny. When it comes to facial attractiveness also, many people are mediocre as fuck. Very few people are drop dead gorgeous.

People who say this, actually come across more so as shut ins than the people they're talking about. Not everyone is a dolled up, photoshopped model like those Women you see online. They're literally impossibly good looking, due to the photoshop (with many models/celebs also getting multiple surgeries). You seem to be poking fun at him for getting excited by a 7/10, as if you are only allowed to get excited about 8s, 9s and the non-existent 10s.

One thing I think many people don't seem to appreciate is the difference of seeing someone in a picture, like so, and standing a meter or two away from them in person. Surely you know many people who look great in person but have many mediocre photos ? I do. An old colleague looked like a 5/10 in her pictures, but in person she was an easy 7-8. Easily. She looked good in person but the camera seemed to make her face look longer, like her nose and cheeks were too long, when in person it looked perfectly fine. Sometimes the camera does things like this.

Literally every person ever, gets comments like this 'I see better at the local supermarket', 'she's just okay'. You name her, someone will say this about her. LMAO.
I live in Miami and go to college and the amount of fine ass latinas is of the charts.

Back